[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fears over new Rochdale grooming gang after police investigate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

>There are fears over a new Rochdale grooming gang after police in West Yorkshire say they are investigating almost 200 new child sex crimes.

>West Yorkshire Police say they are investigating 179 new sex crimes involving 165 suspects.

>The deprived town has been labelled as being at the "top of the list" for organised groups of Asian men grooming young white girls.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/02/fears-new-rochdale-grooming-gang-west-yorkshire-police-investigate/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Rope when? How long can this crap go on?
>>
>>128191091
bump
they look Middle Eastern....correct?
>>
>>128191487
Quintessentially British, you bigot.
>>
>>128191487

middle eastern, maybe pakis as well. One looks like a indian.
>>
>>128191487
as always
>>
>"One of the biggest problems is that these children don't see themselves as victims. They'll say that these men are their "boyfriends", even when these are much older, married men."

Fucked up.
>>
>>128191091
Fuck off, OP.
This is how cultural enrichment goes.
They enrich you and you fucking sit there like the worm you are.
Say something - you're a racist.
Hold a government official accountable - you're a scoundrel.
Ask for accountability from the Islamic community - you're a bigot.
This is the future.
It's good.
It's beautiful.
It's not white.
Europe is over.
You lost.
Die in a corner alone.
The ummah grows.
The caliphate is coming.
This is your future.
Have a beer.
While you still can.
>>
>>128191487
asian
:v)
>>
>>128191091
>Asian
I bet the Hindus & Sikhs really love this term, why not just say the word, it's *muslim.

*lowercase first letter intentional.
>>
>>128191487
Cor blimey m8, I believe you mean Asian!
>>
>>128192501
the tide is turning, soon these faggots and their advocates will burn. smile while you still can, try not to beg when your time comes
>>
>>128191091
rotherham all over again.
>>
>>128191091
Why do they call them grooming gands when they are "Asians", but pedo rings when they are white?
>>
I'm starting to begin to believe this "world" is a child farming sex storage. How many people are in on this, a million?
>>
They mean "200 new rapes"
>>
>>128194577
You know why, same reason they call them (((Asians))) not Pakistani Muslims. Political correctness.
>>
>>128191091
>How long can this crap go on?
For as long as the ruling classes exist.
>>
When will the UK wake up?
most of the Muslim bortherhood/Islamist pigs of my country (and other countries too I presume)roam freely there.
>>
>>128191091
It's due to their disgusting inbreeding culture mixed with liberal enablers who project their own desire for a peaceful community on to those who see only prey before them.
>>
>>128191091
Taxi drivers of peace.

Remember that many of these grooming gangs were run by taxi drivers.
>>
>>128191487
They are south asian.
Britbongs are morons for labeling everyone Asian
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.