[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus fucking christ... I dare you to watch the whole thin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: islamic.jpg (24KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
islamic.jpg
24KB, 400x298px
Jesus fucking christ...

I dare you to watch the whole thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U49nOBFv508&
>>
I hope the Polish and Slavs invade western Europe when their governments collapse and slaughter all the muslims.
>>
>>128172825
>Taqiyya: The Video
>>
>>128172825
So basicly the liberals are infecting Islam and turning it and their countries into a feminist liberal faghole. What do you muslims think about this?
>>
>>128172825

Whats your problem anon I rate 8/10.
Islam desperately needs reformations and islamic minds as well. This video is a great step towards a better Islam.
>>
>>128174639
Sooner or later Muslims will just start openly killing leftists.
Leftists will wonder why.
All of society will have to deal with the shit leftists forced on us.
It'll be funny when leftists finally realize the shit storm they've been nurturing.
When they see the Muslims turn on them I'll open a beer and toast to good times.
Feminists rekt by their own pet Muslims.
My God.
It'll be beautiful.
>>
inshallah brother
>>
>>128174891
Even their shitty attempt at being positive involves bombing.
Anyone who openly advocates for reform is either killed or sent into exile.
You're either a roach or a retarded kraut.
In either case, years from now, you'll think back on posts like this and think, "holy shit, I was a dumb fuck."
Hopefully you'll have seen that Islam has had 1400 years to reform and is still the failure it's always been.
Good luck with your fantasies, though.
I hope you aren't killed by kebab.
>>
File: 1495862963806.gif (2MB, 320x193px) Image search: [Google]
1495862963806.gif
2MB, 320x193px
>>128172825
Amazing to think that 'bombing hate with love' is an effective message.

Hope the producers and artists enjoyed their gibs.
>>
>>128172825
>Saudi and Kuwaiti governments fund ISIS
>Post videos to not cause them to bomb

Its diplomatic bullshit to make liberals think "Oh well these muslims aren't so bad", complete bullshit.
>>
File: robot-feeder-attack.gif (4MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
robot-feeder-attack.gif
4MB, 320x180px
>>128172825
>muh religion of peace
yea no. all lies. never let your guard down around sandniggers.
>>
>>128175546

Thank I appreciate your compassion anon.
>>
>>128175546
>Even their shitty attempt at being positive involves bombing.

Idiot, you clearly don't understand the video. They trying to show the negative sides of today's terrorist and telling them this needs to change and be more peacefull Muslims.
>>
File: 1492718304468.jpg (96KB, 792x558px) Image search: [Google]
1492718304468.jpg
96KB, 792x558px
>>128175101
Shadilay maricunt bro. I will kek my ass off when it kicks off.
>>
>>128172825

The retarded comments make it worse.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (47KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
47KB, 356x200px
>>128173936
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.