[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greetings my fedora-tipping anti-Christian atheist retards of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1403405948999.png (262KB, 446x456px) Image search: [Google]
1403405948999.png
262KB, 446x456px
Greetings my fedora-tipping anti-Christian atheist retards of /pol/

I present to you a hypothetical situation:

If you had to visit one of the three following countries, which one would you most prefer to visit?

>A 95% Christian country with a law system designed around Christian morality
>A 100% Islamic (because if you're not a Muslim you're killed) country with a Sharia Law system
>A 95% Atheist/secular country with a law system designed with no morality at all (inb4 "man can use logic and reason to design their own morality" LOL)

Answer carefully retards your life depends on it
>>
Atheist one. Easy
>>
File: 1358377268359.jpg (50KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1358377268359.jpg
50KB, 250x251px
>>128168829
Oh wow it's' yet another non-argument that has absolutely nothing to do with the actual truth or non-truth of your creation myth!!!

>muh Christian culture
>muh 2,000 years of European heritage
>muh degeneracy
>muh bulwark against Islam

NOT AN ARGUMENTS!

IF YOU CLAIM TO BELIEVE IN A THING, THEN THE ONLY ARGUMENT WORTH ANYTHING IS A DIRECT ARGUMENT WITH REGARDS TO THE THING'S EXISTENCE.

>QUESTION: DOES (THING) EXIST OR NOT?

IF YES, THERE MUST BE EVIDENCE. (FOR EXAMPLE, ANSWERED PRAYERS W/ RECORDED PHYSICAL EVIDENCE)

IF NOT, AND YOU BELIEVE IT ANYWAY, YOU ARE SAYING THAT YOU ARE A WEAK PIECE OF SHIT WHO NEEDS SELF-DELUSION IN ORDER TO THRIVE.
>>
>>128168829
The atheist one so I can do a shitload of drugs legally

I'm just visiting after all
>>
>>128168829
>designed with no morality at all

What are the actual laws then, or are there even any?
>>
if you cant use logic and reason to design your own morality you legitimately have mental issues

and /pol/ is a christian board you stupid fucking idiot
>>
>>128168829

The USSR was a logic and reason guided society.

Stalin's argument for slaughtering million of his own people was actually very logical and propelled the USSR to amazing levels
>>
>>128168829
Race is probably the most important aspect. If all options are assumed to be the same race as myself, I think I'd go atheist. Atheism isn't the same thing as Marxism or 'progressivism.'
>>
>>128169015
The Soviet Union it is then.
>>
>>128168829
The point is that Christianity IS man made law based on logic (passed down from god??).
Islam is too but proclaims to be the real gods-law, so which one?

Christianity was too advanced so they had to destroy it. Don't blame Atheists or the secularists that set the law in place so that the fractured christian community would not fight each.

This was (((They)))
make no mistake.

Muslims are idolatrous tools to (((They))).
>>
>>128168829
Which one of those do you think Japan is?
>>
File: IMG_20170602_203253_021.jpg (66KB, 480x442px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170602_203253_021.jpg
66KB, 480x442px
>>128168829
Christian one of course. The Men would be glad to be cucked and Christian women love Muslim Dick.
>>
File: IMG_20170602_110722_702.jpg (80KB, 480x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170602_110722_702.jpg
80KB, 480x546px
>>128174641
Yes. Yes we are. That's why only Muslim countries fund Israel while the West has only opposed it since 1948.
>>
The secular country any day, because morality is based on wellbeing and logical goverment would quickly realise that if you dont want to get killed or robbed you should not do those things to other people either.
Christian and Islamic morality both demand my death.

Ah, after typing all that i realised this is bait, well im gonna post anyway.
>>
>>128168829
White atheist nation that still respects Christian morals.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.