[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Putin: It would be nice for Russia if NATO were 'falling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: putin-devious.jpg (723KB, 4214x3156px) Image search: [Google]
putin-devious.jpg
723KB, 4214x3156px
Is Putin still /ourguy/?
He's getting more and more hostile to the West
Might be time to take him out soon

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/02/putin-it-would-help-russia-if-nato-were-completely-falling-apart.html
>>
>>128165083
The West is a shitshow anyway. We might as well start from scratch
>>
>>128165083
only if the west is worth saving
>>
Doesn't NATO keep getting bigger and expanding into Russian territory, but they try to paint Russia as the aggressors?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsVM-Mf2mj4

Putin has and always will be based. For close to 20 years he's dropping redpills like it's his job, I wish we had a guy like him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtYD7hMk09Q

Now they're telling me Russia is becoming butt-buddies with India, whilst we're here babysitting our domestic jihadis and supporting retards in Ukraine.
>>
>>128165083
>Might be time to take him out soon
go on then princess
hope you have sun factor 1million ready
>>
>>128165083
>taking a phrase out of context and twisting the words
What he said was "You're asking if all those problems surrounding NATO are gonna help Russia? Well if NATO falls apart, that would help us, yeah"
Wow, big fucking news, the collapse of the military organization created and maintained against Russia would help Russia.
>>
>>128165083

It would be nice for whites if NATO and the EU would fall apart.
>>
File: C4ztkFfWMAASmmP.jpg large.jpg (168KB, 1250x842px) Image search: [Google]
C4ztkFfWMAASmmP.jpg large.jpg
168KB, 1250x842px
>>128166254
No.
You should really look into this
>>
>>128169855
Ever heard of flying metal things called "missiles"? I know Latvia is still in middle ages, but trust me, you don't need to share border to BTFO someone.
>>
File: russianmissiles-1122-3.jpg (946KB, 2299x2721px) Image search: [Google]
russianmissiles-1122-3.jpg
946KB, 2299x2721px
>>128172095
Well maybe if you we're nice and didn't escalate and threaten you neighbors, we wouldn't have the need to be in NATO
>>
>>128172496
Didn't you conveniently forgot why that happened?
>>
>>128169855
This myth 'debunking' comming from a faction that also claims borders to be meaningless
get a brain and try to figure out what to do with it, you extra stupid imbecile faggotbottom
>>
File: IMG_1099.jpg (139KB, 1200x893px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1099.jpg
139KB, 1200x893px
>>128174049
bunch of invasions and frozen conflicts from you, yes
>>
>>128174701
>faction that also claims borders to be meaningless
wut?
>>
>>128165249
I thought this was poland growing balls and no longer being paranoid about papa bear
>>
It would help the entire human race if NATO were to collapse

EU Too
>>
>>128177055
t. pidorashka
>>
>>128177055

Go back to Russia and stay there.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.