[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other STEM grad students here moving to France after completing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: macron.jpg (26KB, 309x259px) Image search: [Google]
macron.jpg
26KB, 309x259px
Seriously, fuck any country retarded enough to elect Trump. I'm moving to France, which has an intelligent leader like Macron, and where my scientific knowledge and talent will be more appreciated. Germany is another possible option.
>>
>>128160404
>and where my scientific knowledge and talent will be more appreciated.
lol. On France you'll get paid maybe 36K a year with that degree. Possibly less.
>>
>>128161546
>>128160404

For a guy without experience, unable to speak French, he'll be lucky if he gets 25K

That's before annual revenue taxes of course ("impôt sur le revenu")

Welcome to France, wages suck but at least you won't have to sell meth if you get a cancer
>>
File: IMG_0452.png (162KB, 1045x1567px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0452.png
162KB, 1045x1567px
>>128160404
?
>>
>>128161877
Je peux parler le français.

I believe in frugal living anyway. I don't understand why anyone needs to make 7 figures or whatever.
>>
>>128162789

>Je peux parler le français

Tu as vécu en france? Ou tu as suivi un cours pendant les années scolaires? Il y a une grande différence entre ces deux choses
>>
>>128160404
As others pointed out, you won't get as much money but healthcare is a real blessing.

Still, Western Europe is slowly turning into Africa 2.0 with a good deal of Muslim integrists. Not trying to deter you, but the US may not be so bad.

And please Macron is just a (((puppet))) president shilled by the media. It was a disgusting sight seeing how journalists kept on sucking his cock during the campaign.

Oh, and don't mind the flag, I'm French. And desu Belgium is in the same shitty state as France so I feel at home in Brussels.
>>
Macron's a fucking fag and takes Ahmed cock up his ass. Literal Rothschild banker globalist scumbag.
>>
>>128160404
lmao what a moron. cant wait till you get blown up
>>
>>128160404
literally nobody in their right mind would do this rofl

France is only barely a first world country when it comes to after tax wages.
>>
fuk blimpf white supramists and puten
>>
If you understand French you'll see how bad it is:

For the record, the sandnigger woman with short hair, on the left, was France's minister of education

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHTJNtV8prM
>>
>>128161877
If he does hard science he's gonna get paid minimum wages as a civil servant too.
Nearly no private Science at all there. We only teach it to people that want to become teachers.
>>
>>12816
EE and hell no if you understand genetics your sure as hell not going to france
>>
>>128165367
Yep, that's why most French science students move to other countries when they graduate. C'est la fuite des cerveaux.

>>128164063
This anon nailed it
>>
>>128160404
Nope. I'm moving to Poland. My wife is a pole, so we have been talking about moving to Kraków or Lódz. I'm okay with anything on the western side of Poland
>>
>>128160404
>moving to France as a STEM graduate

OP, you had your idea about 200 years late
>>
>>128163429
>>128162789

Exactement. Y'a une différence entre faire trois cours de grammaire et comprendre Jeannot du Périgord qui t'explique un concept compliqué avec ses R qui rrrrroulent
>>
>>128160404
enjoy your trucks and burkas
>>
>>128164063
the absolute butthurt state of burgers on this board...
You faggotd literally can't talk about anything but ahmed's cock nowadays, it's hysterical
Go choke on it if you like it so much

our president might be a rotschild faggot, it doesn't make trump and his supporters any less retarded
kys
>>
>>128166986
Geez, Pierre. Calm down.
We are all on the same side here
>>
>>128166986
Whew, where did he defend Trump in his post? Man, maybe France isn't as bad as the Islamization I witness in Brussels but still, when you see Ahmed's cocksuckers like Bilal Hamon or Ali Juppé, you know we're on a slippery slope.

Plus, now Marlène Schiappa who is in favor of women wearing veils, is another nail in the coffin.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.