[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this guy is a fucking joke lmao...tucker asked him to specifically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

this guy is a fucking joke lmao...tucker asked him to specifically explain how signing an agreement that allows China and India (the two largest polluters) to keep on pulluting as much as they want until 2030 will help fix the environment...this dude couldnt even keep a strait face and would just dodge the question and say how "the globe came together to sign this agreement" blah blah...such a load of shit, the left cant even back up their arguments even they know its all a scam and they cant even keep a strait face when talking about it.
>>
>>128146870
Respond to every criticism of Trump's reasons for leaving here: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/06/02/fact-checking-trump-speech-paris-climate-agreement/102399674/ and then maybe someone will reply to your retarded ass.
>>
B um p
>>
File: 1490512113366s.jpg (9KB, 220x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490512113366s.jpg
9KB, 220x250px
>>128147386
you mad shekelstein?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcIG5Bf3__g
>>
>>128147386
>https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/06/02/fact-checking-trump-speech-paris-climate-agreement/102399674
that article still doesnt explain why china should get a free pass untill 2030 dipshit...
>>
>>128148558

The only way I've ever heard liberals/leftists rebut this is basically "w-well white countries already had and used their opportunity to pollute, so its only fair"

Seriously I'm not joking, these were real statements from professors in a conservation class I had to take for my "international perspectives" REQUIREMENT
>>
>>128147386
how come nobody wants to support a USA Climate Accord and invest in other countries in the United States?
>>
>>128149137
technology has advanced so much since the US industiral age, even when the US was at its worse in terms of pollution , it doesnt even come close to how bad things are in china now, not even close.
>>
>>128148558
I mean it's not like the US moved any of their production to China, bring those jobs back. How much do you think shit would cost if you had to pay your employees $20k/year instead of a beating?
>>
>>128149610

I know I'm not defending them by any means. This is just what I have seen as a response.

Always comes down to WELL WHITEY DID IT 2 SO DAT MAKES IT OKAY

It is cheaper to not give a fuck about the environment, but it makes no sense to even have china and india on board if they don't have to even regard the agreement in the slightest

hmmm... why could it be the western world is put in shackles, while the third world is allowed to do as they please and catch up? Who could this be serving the interests of? rly maeks u thik
>>
>>128147386
>A list of fact checks and nitpicks
>Criticisms

The only thing there is the liabilities of leaving the accord. The accord has no teeth. No requirements. No obligations beyond submitting a report of what you are going to do. Not even a penalty if you fail to follow through. Everything is self reported. The US would be funneling money for the umpteenth time into africa and asia at the behest of the EU. For the umpteenth time the result will be "need more gibs plz"
>>
>>128150376
I heard this exact argument 5 times already. Those idiots don't realize that solar panels and wind turbines didn't exist during the industrial revolution. They are criticizing the US for not using technology that didn't exist.
>>
>>128149901
Id rather spend a little bit more for a quality product that would last a long time, that i also knew helped provide jobs for my countrymen, than buy a shitty BPA loaded plastic peice of shit that will break in one month that was built by a slave
>>
K
>>
>>128151463
>more money better = better quality

>build factory in the US, pay more for construction costs, pay more for labor costs, probably pay more taxes and more money for regulations

>build exact same factory in China, employ 105 IQ ubermenschen according to /pol/ standards, pay less, sell for less
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.