[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The right's problem - We have logic on our side - Liberals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1494036104229.jpg (79KB, 550x822px) Image search: [Google]
1494036104229.jpg
79KB, 550x822px
The right's problem

- We have logic on our side
- Liberals are getting ridiculous with their hundreds of genders
- Muslims are literlaly killing us in the name of their religion
- The trend to a globalist government is obvious

So why aren't we winning?

We don't have a leader who can unite libertarians, nat-socs and traditionalists and is able to redpill normies and represents redpilled lifestyle

Who could be our leader, or do we have another major problem?
>>
>>128144983
The right will unite to fight lefties. Just don't call it "uniting" that's pretty gay. Forget about bringing Libertarians and NatSoc together just push for anti-leftism and we'll all get along.
>>
Trump's great for the USA but he's not polished enough for european centrists, libertarians, etc.

When will Europa send us the chosen one?
>>
>>128146539
Europe will still survive, it's literally in the blood of many countries still to fight. Germans are getting restless, British have already shown their anger, Italians hate their government. Eastern Europe is no question.
The problem is that the highly populous and therefore election dominating urban centers of Europe continue to run national discourse. There's also been a real lack of serious candidates on the right. Le Pen and Petry don't count. Farage is close.
The time will come. Remember, the time has to be right for the leader, not the leader right for the times.
>>
File: wpid-rpnpvht-imgur.png (88KB, 760x787px) Image search: [Google]
wpid-rpnpvht-imgur.png
88KB, 760x787px
So why aren't we winning?

Because all the big institutions like the media and education system are still against us.. at least this is happening here in Europe
>>
>>128144983
We just began the fight back. The left and Russian/Jewish communist have been subverting are children for generation. They won the Cold War just look how many open Marxist we have in our school system. This shit is intertwined with our government and our very culture. Group think is very strong in human nature and so is grasping to ideas despite counter evidence.

Look up yuri bezmenov to understand what has happen to western society. He did an interview 30 years ago that perfectly explains modern leftist.
>>
>>128144983
Libertarians are fucking retarded. once the leftists are gone they will be the next issue to solve.
>>
>>128144983
>We have (((logic))) on our side
slide thread
>>
>>128144983
>Liberals are getting ridiculous with their hundreds of genders
this isn't even a thing aside a handful of lunatics or attention whores, at least come up with something real
>>
>>128144983
Every European country hates one another. We don't work together because we are too busy hating other countries to actually do anything
>>
I also think lot's of people just don't care because they are still living a pretty decent life here in Europe..

things first have to get way worse, like daily terrorist attacks in their country, riots, more unemployment en hunger... this will take a couple of decennia
>>
>>128146955
praise kek
>>
File: 1496094933422.gif (2MB, 350x255px) Image search: [Google]
1496094933422.gif
2MB, 350x255px
>>128144983
Antifa is the key to the victory of kek, let his will be done.
>The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
We must the meme war turn Antifa onto the true enemy.
We all know the jew is the enemy or as Alex Jones refers to them in Code the "Globalist Elites."
>Who are they? The Central Bankers, The Unelected members of the IMF, The Corporatist atop the Very corporations that Antifa despise and do not know they are being funded by.
If using Mr. Jones' coded language of "Globalist elites" was used it could be possible to turn Antifa onto them, have them protest and burn down the globalist institutions, such as the various Fed reserve locations through the country, and the residences of the true enemy.

>Through meme warfare our street enemy can be made into the army of kek against the (((Globalist Elite))).
>>
>>128144983
>So why aren't we winning?
start spamming, start to break jawbones and teeth of leftist, start to treat muslims like scum en masse, start fighting back
>>
>>128146539
Don't know about you guys but I'm gonna push Jesse Ventura till he gets elected and I'm not even libertarian.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.