[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to get military training without actually joining

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: army.jpg (113KB, 386x328px) Image search: [Google]
army.jpg
113KB, 386x328px
Is there any way to get military training without actually joining the military? I'd love to take up arms for my country but Romania is currently both in the UN and EU so that's a no for me. Does anyone know a way around this?
>>
>>128143309
Joining the reserves.

You get military training, but keep a full-time job.
>>
>>128143309
Do you have woods near you? Learn survival skills, and how to shoot firearms
>>
>>128143435
Yes, but joining the reserves still implies fighting if there's a war
>>
>>128143465
I do, but guns are really hard to get by here
>>
>>128143522
You just say no thanks in the reserves they have no actual power to force you to go unless it's different over there.
>>
>>128143522
>wants to take up arms
>doesn't want to fight in a war
Pick one
>>
>>128143309
there are courses atleast in czech that you can do, expensive though but after that you can seek employment in different security industries
>>
>>128143615
I don't think it is. I hear you get a 3 month training in the reserves. Thx for the reply
>>
>>128143522
So you want military training without the military? I doubt Romania will go to war in the next 5 years, Join and leave ASAP.
>>
>>128143665
I would fight in a war if it wasn't for (((them))), but for my country
>>
>>128143522
You're gonna, by law, have to fight in the war, whether you're in the army, reserves or just a capable civilian, otherwise you go to military jail.
>>
File: 4533434.jpg (61KB, 451x561px) Image search: [Google]
4533434.jpg
61KB, 451x561px
>>128143872
>otherwise you go to military jail
wroooong you go to the ground
>>
>>128143872
I guess that's different from country to country, i'll have to read further what being a reserve requires from me
>>
>>128143522
>Yes, but joining the reserves still implies fighting if there's a war

Merely mentioning that makes you a faggot.
>>
>>128143309
First off military training probably isnt what you look for since they train units and work as a team,someone suggested survival techniques and that would be useful more then anything.

You would need to learn shooting so some kind of hunter permit and a bolt action rifle would suffice.

You dont want to be a mindless infantry drone, study tactics, guerrilla warfare
>>
>>128143522
not if you kill everyone before they can start one
>>
>>128144155
I will never fight for the (((UN)))
>>
>>128144156
Do you have any sources where i could learn that?
>>
File: 20161216_181224.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20161216_181224.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
Yes. There are many private companies, particularly in the United States, where I have been trained well past regular infantry standards. The only one I am aware of in Europe is based out of Slovenia, Polenear Tactical.
>>
>>128143309
Poland at least had some PMC courses.
>>
>>128144372
check out courses like anti terror academy my white gyppo friend
>>
>>128144372
Honestly, you're going to need to get that training in THE USA. Tactical Response and Academi are good places to start.
>>
>>128144156
seriously tho, this
guerrilla > conventional army
Just look at Vietnam
>>
>>128143522
Holy shit what a fucking faggot you are.
>>
>>128143309
A militia?
>>
>>128143309
Kek you sound like an autistic faggot.I did 6 years in the military.Had 2 tours in afganistan back in the day.We didnt even have ammo for training so we'd keep it in case we actually had a firefight.
Just so you know reserve is the shitiest shit you do mostly jackshit unless you are unlucky and the faggot who trains you is retarded.
Staying in the army inside Romainia is literally hell,you do jackshit but a few hours of PT(if you are not a officer)and hit the range once a month.Once year we have "wargames" which are nice......
Just so you know if you join the reservs in case of war you get activated but you can be a pussy faggot and just dont turn up our military is shit and we will have bigger problems then to send the MP after your ass.
>>
>>128144548
I already said i won't fight because we're in the UN. Just read further before replying
>>
>>128143309
http://www.marauders.us/mtt/index.html

>Marauders Tactical Training programs are designed to help prepare individuals for combat. MTT is not a firearms academy. Our courses integrate the warrior mindset, physical fitness, combat marksmanship, individal and team tactics under realistic training conditions.

>The Urban Assault Course, located one hour west of Phoenix, is our primary training location. It offers a mock village on 40 acres of land, including a live fire range.

https://youtu.be/DsSkm_xMCJU
>>
>>128143579

Earn some money and buy guns from blackmarket, if you unable to obtain guns, buy crossbow, very accurate imitation + unlimited ammo, make sure it has power of at least 300 fps
>>
>>128143309
Afaik, Romania has gun laws too strict to even contemplate firearms training, unless you go to some other country and like, rent a shotgun to shoot clay pigeons.

Read manuals, practice martial arts.I don't know your motivation for wanting military training so I won't elaborate. I was in the military and it's somewhat retarded and you learn very little. How to aim a gun, how to dress a wound, basic infantry tactics, and other skills that only apply to military operations. Knowing phonetic alphabet and radio communication procedures off the top of your head is a good skill for a soldier, but useless for anybody else. Most of what you learn in the mlitary is specialized and useless,
>>
>>128144790
Here's a better video

https://youtu.be/jsiW4-lLrLs
>>
>>128144775
The UN....you mean the EU you autistic faggot,the united nations are peacekeeping cunts and have jackshit to do with us.If you join the army you will most likely watch the grass grow in a shitty base with no current water in the bumfuck of nowere.And if war comes you will either fight for Romainia or a NATO country that is close and needs support.
In what shithole were you educated that you dont the difference between NATO and UN.....
>>
>>128145010
Private militias in the USA have gone from podunk hillbillies in the 1990s and today are well armed and we'll trained units
>>
>>128145061
Sorry,i meant NATO. I keep confusing the 2 terms
>>
>>128143309
No there's not. It's the same as people that say "college is a meme even for STEM I have youtube to teach me now!" You will never attain the same level of proficiency due to forced discipline and time parameters beyond your control like you would if you actually served or went to college.

You have to make a choice to accept the bad with the good.
>>
>>128144341
what about the (((EU))) when poland and hungary try to leave?
>>128144372
in all seriousness you should just try watching youtube videos on weapons and tactics, downloading as many US army manuals as possible, read them, then go out and practice as best you can.
this is a pretty good one for general strategery.
https://info.publicintelligence.net/USArmy-UW.pdf
>>
>>128144381
Bitch please. Your fat ass would fall out on a 8 mile ruck.
>>
>>128144539
Wtf are you talking about? Vietnamese got rekt against us military.
>>
military training isn't anything special

for example in America, i believe military training is like 8 weeks of unarmed combat training (mainly jiu jitsu and wrestling) and then training at some range with a gun
>>
>>128145608
Wow great insight Ivan. You're right!
>>
>>128143309
This guy has a very expensive YT series on shooting bullets very far
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwG-D0HjCBQ

If you have the patience for it, it is very instructive
>>
>>128143309
uh you can pass military level in a month of solo work buddy boy
>>
>>128143309
Look into airsoft, if you're just about firefight tactics and the exercise
>>
>>128145608
That's basic training, it is what it is by design. The stuff they learn after that is much more involved even if it requires lots of self-learning if you want to git gud
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/855142
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.