[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa _Bacca >Pippa Bacca w

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: islamic feels.png (44KB, 690x539px) Image search: [Google]
islamic feels.png
44KB, 690x539px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca
>Pippa Bacca was an Italian artist who, together with a fellow artist, was hitchhiking from Milan to the Middle East to promote world peace,“marriage between different peoples and nations.” symbolically wearing a wedding dress during her trek. Arriving in Gebze, Turkey on 31 March 2008, she disappeared. Her raped body was discovered in the same city on 11 April.

why are white roasties so stupid when it comes to Islam?
>>
>>128142033
Bump for peaceful rape
>>
>>128142033
>roasties
She wish she was a rostie. She was so ugly that any human wouldn't have fucked her with another man's penis
>>
>>128142033
>liberated white woman hitches to middle east to highlight how peaceful and civilized muslims are
What could possibly go wrong? They are peaceful and civilized right? Right?
>>
>>128142033
>"""artist"""

I don't know what you expected
>>
>>128142033
>hitchhiking trucks in the middle east as a single woman
she was asking for it. when you get into a bear den you shouldn't be surprised when you get mauled
>>
File: dying4muslimcock.jpg (317KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
dying4muslimcock.jpg
317KB, 1200x900px
Was she stupid or simply misinformed?
>>
>>128146272
>when you get into a cockroach nest you shouldn't be surprised when you get swarmed
fify
>>
>>128142033
this is an example i have used to express that progressivey types, in particular women, just cannot recognise a clear and present threat.
they are not biologically programmed to. threat detection is mans business.
to a normal man with a normal brain and an overabundance of this magical stuff called commonsense, this Pippa bird was a high-functioning spastic powered solely by her feelings engine.
how many Pippa's are out there now, ten years on?
>>
>>128142033
I always wish I could get a memory-copy of their last few hours/minutes. Just to see what goes through their empty heads when they see their retarded worldview shatter shortly before they die.
>>
>>128146881
>they are not biologically programmed to. threat detection is mans business.
ah that's why there are redpilled women and male cucks yelling about islam being beautiful ?
/v/irgin pls
>>
>>128146982
t. roastie
>>
>>128148402
nah
t. redpilled lesbo couple
now explain in your "theory" how male cucks factor in it
>>
>>128148888

czeched mad 14/88/88 never 4get the rekt
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.