/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why were the Southern states so stupid? >hurr lets continue

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 1403501064644.jpg (83KB, 437x458px) Image search: [Google]
1403501064644.jpg
83KB, 437x458px
Why were the Southern states so stupid?

>hurr lets continue to import and breed millions of africans in our country to do our labor
>surely this won't have long-term economic or demographic consequences

it's all their fault, honestly.
>>
File: irishMap.gif (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
irishMap.gif
32KB, 640x480px
>>128140749
They were Irish
>>
File: 12353125.jpg (130KB, 618x478px) Image search: [Google]
12353125.jpg
130KB, 618x478px
>>128141057
They love living with Africans
>>
>>128141135
Unlike Swedish-Americans who live as far away as possible from Negroes.
>>
>>128140749
People have a hard time admitting that they have done morally reprehensible actions, instead they invent fantasies that help them cope with the evil that lies in their hearts. To be clear, everyone has the capability for evil and rule follower types are the most evil of all.

The thing about the South was, they conducted morally reprehensible actions to the blacks, they then barred them from being able to integrate into society (post slavery) and even to this day, actively work towards sabotaging anything blacks do right (Obama's presidency was a good example of this). The South just can't come to terms with treating everyone like an equally relevant member of society and are, to large extent, why you come across blacks who have a "chip on their shoulder".
>>
>>128140749
I'm a southern rural retard and believe me if I could have picked my own cotton and ensured a nigger free future I would have.
>>
File: icepepe.jpg (663KB, 1200x794px) Image search: [Google]
icepepe.jpg
663KB, 1200x794px
>>128140749
I was a racist once because of the blacks who bullied me in HS and I found myself homeless in college (ex gf broke the terms of my lease and I got evicted). With nowhere to go, I tried calling all of my white friends who never returned my calls or helped me at all. I literally lived on the streets and saw a man kill himself (threw himself off one of the larger campus buildings), then I went to class and a black guy offered to put me up in his apartment......

His name was Steven, he was an engineering student who had top tier grades but worked in an almond processing plant because his parents were poor farmer types.

I will never fucking forget this action of kindness. Never, not fucking once.

Racists are wrong and have been corrupted by the anger and rage in their own hearts.
>>
>>128141425
You're a dumb faggot, I hope the niggers who you hate so much rape and kill your wife .
>>
>>128141866
>niggers who you hate so much rape and kill your wife .

Wow they sound so peaceful!
>>
>>128141738
i wish the drinks me and the boys are having tonight are extra cold :)
>>
>>128141738
So you attribute one guy's act of kindness to an entire race? Did you stop to think maybe he was just raised right? Pretty racist of you
>>
>>128141866
>implying I have a wife
wew lad
>>
>>128141937
>ID color
R A
R E
>>
File: IMG_3594.jpg (421KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3594.jpg
421KB, 800x800px
>>128141738
Give me lots of snow this winter ice Pepe

That's all I need
>>
>>128141213
Minnesota's main source of immigration is from Somalia. I'm not even fucking joking.
>>
>>128141738
>Things that never happened
>>
>>128141213

dear sven, you're showing the areas where most Somali immigrants went. They literally try to import the most african of africans they could find, because they're swedes. The local blacks weren't black enough for their cuck fantasies.
>>
>>128140749
They weren't stupid, it took a smart ass motherfucker like Hamilton to have that kind of foresight. The Southern planters were rich as fuck, they thought the system they had would last forever, how would they have foreseen the industrial revolution? Their gig was pretty sweet, they didn't want to give it up, so they just bought more land and niggers.
>>
>>128140749
>>hurr lets continue to import and breed millions of africans in our country to do our labor
We weren't importing them continuously like the stupid South Americans had to do, that's why niggitry is rampant there. We were just breeding them to have a sustainable slave population.
>>surely this won't have long-term economic or demographic consequences
It didn't until the Civil War ended
>>
Jews began the whole thing by importing slaves to their own plantations. After that, any cash crop farmer that didn't use slaves was doomed to fail. Imagine trying to run a successful shoe company with 5 mexicans, a long table, and standard textiles. Nike, Adidas, and other huge factory owners would blow you out of the water before you sold a single shoe.
>>
>>128141366
>South barred blacks from integrating because niggers and humans can not live together.
>North forces integration
>blacks rape a lot of white women then insist they want to be segregated again

Yep, you've sure accomplished a lot. Imagine how many lives would have been saved if you pathetic yanks didn't trade chimps for votes and just left the two groups segregated as they desire naturally?

Your pet niggers are having riots so they can get their own cities, their own schools, and their own water fountains back because it was the best life those chimps ever lived.
>>
>>128143388
>It didn't until the Civil War ended

>it didn't
>until it did

ok and
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.