[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anybody else noticed the gradual takeover of popular culture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 42

File: BlackMemeball.jpg (155KB, 800x936px) Image search: [Google]
BlackMemeball.jpg
155KB, 800x936px
Has anybody else noticed the gradual takeover of popular culture by black-dominated cultural cancer? I remember listening to lots of different rock, soft rock, even some electronic music, etc. on the radio in the early 2000s, but all that's popular now is samey pop, rap/trap, and R&B. I also skimmed TV for the first time in a couple of months and came across MTV and found that it was nothing but the nigger idolization channel and had barely any music. What has pushed this cultural shift? I doubt it can be organic.
>>
>>128137632
Niggers are dumb and slow so the old media (e.g., MTV) is filled with their shit since Jews know that they are their main demographic for that now.

Smart races have moved on to alternative media.
>>
I haven't had a cable TV subscription since 2009, and I don't listen to top 40 music. On the very rare occasion where I feel like watching a modern TV show, I use my friend's Netflix account or just torrent it. Almost all of the media I consume is pre-2005ish.

I've pretty much checked out of pop culture. I actually feel kind of proud of myself when I don't recognize the name of flavor-of-the-week pop acts. I found out who arianna grande was because of the Manchester bombing. Apparently she's been big for a few years. Didn't know.
>>
File: sounds jewish.jpg (9KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
sounds jewish.jpg
9KB, 192x192px
>>128137632
It's Jews that push this, not blacks. Jews own the record companies:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDxQy-bnSyY
>>
>>128139165
Wrong link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUvOvvzmRWc
>>
>>128137632
jay z and beyonce, a bunch of other niggers got insanely rich and started to fund and push their own agenda, likely facilitated by zionist hollywood etc

I remember seeing a picture of jay z wearing a necklace with a symbol of an extremist black nationalist group that essentially believes in yakuub, a black scientist that "lived 6k years ago and created the white race through a series of genetic engineering of inbreeding albinos"
they also believe that black people can read the thoughts of the "white devils", and due to calcification of the pineal glands of white people, have an edge through telepathy and can give white people cancer simply by looking at them (giving them melanoma via channeling UV light through their pineal gland)

fucking nuts
>>
>>128137632

you realize a lot of rock music has black origins right?

also jazz and blues among many other types of music if you're going to mention black people in regards to music

the reason you mostly hear rap music now is because other forms of music have effectively killed themselves and need revival whereas rap music has gotten significantly better over the years

mtv has always been garbage and has been less music more shows for a long time, you only remember liking it (and popular music) as a kid because kids have shit taste in everything and it's a channel for teenagers
>>
>>128139138

i knew who she was because i saw people getting crazy about her licking gas station donuts then putting them back for other people to buy, but i've never heard one of her songs and plan on keeping it that way
>>
>>128139713
>rap music has gotten significantly better over the years
If you said this with a straight face, tie yourself to an anthill and have someone pour syrup in your ears.
>>
File: tupac_shakur.jpg (526KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tupac_shakur.jpg
526KB, 1280x960px
>>128137632
Pop culture has gone to shit. I used to unironically appreciate rap music. Even though 90's rappers talked about degenerate shit like gang banging and selling drugs there was no denying they were talented lyricists, more complex than say Edgar Allen Poe just not as profound. Now the shit doesn't even rhyme. It's just some catchy hook for bitched to shake their asses to.

Example: https://youtu.be/NRWUs0KtB-I

>She tried to hide her pregnancy, from her family
>Who really didn't care to see, or give a damn if she
>went out and had a church of kids
As long as when the check came they got first dibs
>>
>>128140514

i think it's come a long way from its beginnings to what it is now

immortal technique, aesop rock, jedi mind tricks, wax, sage francis, kendrick lamar, leak bros and so on as compared to run dmc or even a lot of gangsta rap that permeated it in the 90's

you're free to disagree, but i'm inclined to think you don't listen to rap music at all
>>
>>128141186
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3qpcyJ-nse0
>>
>>128139713
>you realize a lot of rock music has black origins right?
>also jazz and blues among many other types of music if you're going to mention black people in regards to music
then why does the entire continent of africa fail to produce jazz and rock and blues artists? perhaps you were lied to
>>
>>128141436
> Thinking there's something wrong with gangsta rap
> Thinking Kendrick Lamar, Aesop Rock, Jedi Mind Tricks, etc. are better than Nas, Mobb Deep, Jay-Z's early work, BIG, Big L, and Ice Cube, Wu-Tang and Wu-Tang members like GZA
>>
>>128141645

i'm talking about american music, you realize different cultures regardless of skin colour create different kinds of art right?
>>
>>128137632
Only blacks and children still find their music via old media.
>>
>>128137632
The black trash subculture appeals to the lowest human instincts. This is why it works on a degenerate population.
>>
File: 1304376955947 copy.png (299KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1304376955947 copy.png
299KB, 500x375px
>>128141436
>kendrick lamar

"Bitch, be humble (hol’ up, bitch)
Sit down (hol’ up, lil', hol’ up, lil' bitch)
Be humble (hol' up, bitch)
Sit down (hol' up, sit down, lil’, sit down, lil' bitch)
Be humble (hol' up, hol' up)
Bitch, sit down (hol' up, hol' up, lil' bitch)
Be humble (lil' bitch, hol' up, bitch)
Sit down (hol' up, hol' up, hol' up, hol' up)
Sit down (hol' up, hol' up, lil', hol' up, lil' bitch)
Be humble (hol' up, bitch)
Sit down (hol' up, sit down, lil', sit down, lil' bitch)
Bitch, sit down (hol' up, hol' up, lil' bitch)
Be humble (lil' bitch, hol' up, bitch)
Sit down (hol' up, hol' up, hol' up, hol' up)"
>>
Where have you been the last three decades
>>
>>128141745
>thinking gangsta rap is the norm

Wew they got you
>>
File: 0.jpg (388KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
388KB, 1280x960px
it hasnt really been a slow process since the late 90s though
it happened pretty fast
>>
>>128141745

> "or even a lot of"

do you know what that means? it definitely doesn't mean "all"

i like biggie and jay z etc, but when i listen to rap music they aren't typically what i choose to put on

biggie was great for his time and held up (better than 2pac imo), but i have to feel like hearing him and i think a lot of what gangsta rap did to culture as far as materialism goes was pretty pathetic and detrimental overall

so while i rank some older rappers on that level, that doesn't mean i think the entire movement was better
>>
>>128142067
I never said or thought it was the norm, but it's really preferable IMO to a lot of the stuff like trap being pushed now.
>>
>>128141927
wow he must have 200 IQ to string such lyrics together. i really appreciate his skill and style
>>
>>128141927

you know he has other songs right? there's also a lot of other lyrics in that song that you didn't cherry pick

i listed many other musicians as well
>>
>>128137632
Yeah, we noticed in the late 80s early 90s.

How was life under a rock?
>>
>>128142339

>implying those are the lyrics to the whole song
>>
>>128137632
Yeah, we noticed in the late 80s early 90s.

How was life under a rock?
>>
>>128141927
>posts the chorus of the song
>thinks it's representative of a whole album
nigga what
>>
File: IMG_3595.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3595.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>128141814
A lot of /pol/ users are too stupid to understand shit like this. This is why other boards get mad at us
>>
>>128141927
there were a couple decent songs on gkmc, everything else is trash and you know it /mu/

also seriously neck yourself if you listen to aesop rock or sage francis.
>>
In Australia, free to air TV is saturated with ads for retirement homes, life insurance, government ads promoting divorce and misandry, and ads depicting women selecting alpha products over beta males.
>>
>>128137632
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvhpmBJQsZw

The only music you need.
>>
It is the fucking jews man -_- Don't allow your kids to watch mainstream media or else they will turn into sheep, following the masses towards cultural genocide.
>>
File: 1485047759747.jpg (71KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1485047759747.jpg
71KB, 540x540px
>>128141927
His recent stuff is pretty trash, but blacks be blacks. There's no changing that.
>>
>>128142757
Pretty dope song. Must be a hillbilly remix?
>>
>>128142611

i just try to tell myself at least some of it is satire
>>
>>128141645
Well black people would never gotten the opportunity if whites never invented the instruments they used to create jazz and blues.

Rap is shit to me (subjective subject) but it seems like it's very basic beats are just low effort and appeals to so many because it's so basic.

Rappers today can't into music theory because that would require a higher IQ and training their ears. Besides, most just pay some guy to do half their shit for them music wise. They'd never be able to create any rap without technology making it so easy to create the sounds they want.

A band with airhorns, random orchestral instruments, police sirens and shitty bass would be laughed off stage.
>>
File: hqdefault copy.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault copy.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>128142390
>>128142545
>>128142658
>defending this nigger trash
>I...itz just da chorus
>bix nood mo'fugga

kys niggers
>>
>>128142658

i always wonder why people don't feel stupid once they're out of hs and still getting pissy over people liking things they don't like

tell me, how does liking your own taste in music elevate you in any way above someone listening to things you dislike?
>>
File: IMG_2630.jpg (30KB, 348x261px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2630.jpg
30KB, 348x261px
>>128137632
Stop listening to rap
>>
>>128137632

Music has never really been organic, but because the internet has flooded the market with various genres of music, record companies are struggling to determine what's popular and what's not. It's as if the music industry became creatively stunted at the peak of mp3 downloads, not only creatively, but financially as well, and that occurred around the same time as the peak of hip hop culture.

With the advent of YouTube, etc., EDM became the organic music genre to go from grassroots to mainstream. However, hip hop is still creatively stunted for some odd reason.

MTV is dead, though. They just run marathons of shit-tier shows. They haven't made an original IP in over a decade, with Jersey Shore being the last. There was a time when MTV use to be edgy and cool. Now it just espouses hugbox memes and low income entertainment. It's the equivalent of a click-bait marketing firm getting its own television channel.
>>
File: bahhbee.png (61KB, 217x283px) Image search: [Google]
bahhbee.png
61KB, 217x283px
>>128141436

fucking immortal technique? marxist, commie, low IQ mexican that LARPs as a raping, murdering gang banger?
>>
File: WE WUZ.jpg (61KB, 614x601px) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ.jpg
61KB, 614x601px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKbSLu9ABaQ
>>
>>128143071

and you would've never gotten the opportunity to say something this stupid if other people didn't invent the technology you used to say it

wtf i hate technology now
>>
File: Bix Nood.jpg (587KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Bix Nood.jpg
587KB, 2048x1365px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc
>>
>>128143207
>duh boo hoo y are u so dumb idiort stop it!
it doesn't my man, but i am definitely going to make fun of you for liking this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XPrz5FCKdQ
>>
>>128143356

he's peruvian, i like his music i don't need to agree with all of his views

and i know you're super captalist because it's what already exists so god damn it that must be the only way to live right?
>>
>>128143594

i don't like every song you know
>>
Rap is only popular because it is EXTREMELY cheap to produce. Even the live shows the rappers are just singing over a cd. It's all about money. No musicians to pay, no instrument techs to pay, no manager to keep track of 5 guys... I'm not a fan of rap, but I'm not shitting on it either. Just telling ya why they keep pumping out rap albums.
>>
File: IMG_0799.jpg (69KB, 718x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0799.jpg
69KB, 718x559px
>>128139546
Shhh, go back to sleep.
>>
>>128143397
Lol you mean white people.

I was explaining how they were able to play jazz and blues while where they came from was still ooga booging around a fire pit.

Also, not an argument
>>
>>128143604

you're a faggot
>>
File: HYUNDAI MONKEYS.jpg (70KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
HYUNDAI MONKEYS.jpg
70KB, 615x409px
>>128143574
>>
>>128143181

i wouldn't say he was trash, and if you actually listen to the song he's actively trying to combat toxic elements of black culture

>>128143594

btw i like a wide variety of music and musicians, and you can make fun of me for liking a handful of songs by an artist but it just seems stupid

>hurr durr you like things i don't like

unless you're still in hs you should be over this mentality
>>
File: IMG_0709.jpg (49KB, 657x629px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0709.jpg
49KB, 657x629px
>>128141645
But, Anon, those places do have musicians. Surely you aren't this stupid.
>>
>TV for the first time in a couple of months

Who watches TV?
What do they want?
>>
>>128143694
>>128144014
i just don't know how people can attach themselves to rappers like aesop rock in any way. it just screams 'le enlightened individual' to me and the fact that your only rebuttal is calling me a high school student kind of confirms it. the guy has no flow, it's just word vomit. the only somewhat interesting thing about his albums are the beats/production.
>>
>>128144014

>toxic elements of black culture

Didn't know genes are part of culture.
>>
>>128137632

The natural slippery slope of liberal ideologies. We went from freeing blacks, to granting them equal rights, to integrating them, to wanting to be like them.

>inb4hey rabbi watcha doin
>>
>>128143817

my point was it's stupid to say that because it doesn't matter who invents an instrument, how it's used and what's created is what matters once it already exists

music is more than the instrument it's played on, and it requires talent to learn and create music even if you didn't invent your own instrument

anyway the instruments they played didn't even have their origins in america, so it's not like white americans helped there

also no instrument was invented by an entire race, they were invented by individuals and everyone doesn't get to claim credit for things other people did just because they have some similar superficial physical traits
>>
File: merchanthands.webm (698KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
merchanthands.webm
698KB, 1920x800px
>>128137632
>What has pushed this cultural shift?
the jews
>>
>>128143965

bi actually, you're half right
>>
File: jews.gif (369KB, 102x120px) Image search: [Google]
jews.gif
369KB, 102x120px
>>128137632
>>
File: jews3.jpg (197KB, 996x1024px) Image search: [Google]
jews3.jpg
197KB, 996x1024px
>>128137632
The power of Jews.
>>
>>128143716

I wouldn't say cheap. I'd just say that rappers are a dime a dozen because it takes literally zero effort to write a hit rap song. There's no concept of melody in rap, there's no instruments except for a beat, you can recycle the same beat with minor variations for dozens of different songs, and the "lyrics" don't even have to qualify for that title.
>>
>>128144382

i never claimed to be enlightened over taste in music, that's the kind of stupidity i was talking

i like a lot of different kinds of music i was pointing that there's variety within rap music and messages
>>
>>128144485
I've seen something along the lines saying that without an apartheid state or some analogue, holding different groups to a higher standard, you eventually ruin your culture because they bring it down and you have no higher standard to hold them to to make anything change.
>>
its terrible

white msuic better
>>
>>128144690
Well, you know what I mean. Less hassle. We can thank the douchebag bands of the 80's and 90's for this. Constantly getting drunk and doing drugs making albums and shows a nightmare.

Now they just pop on a cd and have some guy sing over it. Problem solved.
>>
>>128144690
it doesn't take zero effort to write a song or rap, i've heard plenty of people try to learn how to rap and when they have no talent you can tell

also lyrics to all kinds of music are varied, and not all rap has the same kind of lyrics
>>
>music trends change with the times

No shit? What the fuck. I thought people were still all jamming to Vivaldi and Smetana.

Get a clue, you mental midget.
>>
File: withjews.png (3MB, 775x7566px) Image search: [Google]
withjews.png
3MB, 775x7566px
>>128137632
no, but really, it's THE FUCKING JEWS
>>
>>128144532
Thanks captain obvious you get a star.

It doesn't require much talent to press buttons to create rap or hire someone who knows how to do that.

Learning to play a violin requires more than just basic pattern recognition and rhyming nigger slang
>>
>>128144757
>i never claimed
> it just screams 'le enlightened individual' to me
>to me
whatever buddy have fun buying the next kendrick album on vinyl, this is going nowhere
>>
>>128145009
>it doesn't take zero effort to write a song or rap, i've heard plenty of people try to learn how to rap and when they have no talent you can tell
>kike makes a lazy, repetitive, mass-produced beat
>nigger mumbles over it
wow so hard. how about fucking off, nigger?
>>
>>128144994

all forms of art have been heavily influenced by drugs for a long time
>>
>>128137632
Black people invented good music.
>>
(((American))) culture has always been cancer. Stick to pre-1914 European culture if you want to be free from vile and degenerate shit.
>>
>>128139713
Actually rock has southern black & white origins.
>>
>>128141927
Listen to sing about me
>>
Something I noticed is that there's very little radio music for teenage boys. Popular music is almost entirely for women know, and young non-black males either have to listen to nigger music or listen to alternative music. When I was working at a restaurant, every single song was either female wish fulfillment (a rich nigger singing about how much he loves a woman, or a woman singing about how she gets to fuck anyone she wants with no repercussions) or nigger wish fulfillment (niggers singing about how much they love fucking hoes). There were a few whiny songs by white guys singing about being beta orbiters or adoring women, but absolutely no songs about being a man, the pressures of being a man, or doing manly things.

Music has become either overly niggerised and brutish or entirely feminine, there's no in between.
>>
>>128145009

Protip: 99% of rappers don't freestyle anymore, this isn't the 90's. Any rap song you hear, I doubt the guy put that together spontaneously.

You're an idiot, kys.
>>
>>128139713
Rap was objectively better in the 90's. But even then most people liked it for convenience and to fit in. It was the same with ludicrous trends in the 80s.
>>
>>128145018
Do you not think it's possible at all that the media information stream is manipulated? Do you think it's odd how homogenized much of popular culture has become when you consider how wide-ranging the aggregate of total demand for it should be? Have you ever thought about the concept of cultural hegemony?
>>
>>128141745
REEEEE go away nigger
>>
>>128145472

That's because you've never been to the American South and learned to finely appreciated Country Music radio stations. Notice how the nu-male epidemic is weakest there.
>>
>>128145472
Please write a dissertation on this!!! I beg of you. I cannot go into any store, or restaurant it seems without hearing the same top 50 songs of feminine or nigger nature.

It can never be calm music, or silence. It's always pumped up bullshit.
>>
>>128145074

there's rappers who play instruments, you know that right?

>>128145109

i don't buy music on vinyl or generally at all, and you having an idea in your head about what someone is based on taste in music is proving my point about you
>>
>>128141814
Yeah but all too often the "blacks revolutionized music" meme is reliant on "the jungle beats" which is still unproven. Surely if the impetus for Jazz or blues came from the African origins then there would be newer forms of such music built upon that foundation in Africa.

Blues,Jazz,and even rap can be decent but telling lies to make black people feel better is a bit rancid
>>
Well, technically Egypt is on the African continent. That makes them Africans.
>>
>>128145136

i'm not black, but it sounds like you don't actually listen to rap
>>
>>128145910
skin flute
>>
>>128145606
nah its usually white people that bring up "classic" hip hop and rap like wu tang all day
>>
>>128145385

did i say it was just black? i said black people contributed to the sound
>>
>>128145956
>i'm not black
fuck off, cuck.
>it sounds like you don't actually listen to rap
>listening to lazy repetitive beats with incoherent and aggressively ignorant lyrics mumbled over them
no thanks, faggot. I have an IQ over 80
>>
File: IMG_2150.jpg (154KB, 800x747px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2150.jpg
154KB, 800x747px
>>128145956
Well technically we define continents by population continums.
>>
>>128145511

most people who perform any type of music wrote the lyrics and songs beforehand, freestyling is a different skillset than just writing lyrics or music
>>
>>128141814
Yes and the black southerners copied what white southerners were doing musically as well as culturally. Thats why I laugh when people shower inner city primates with praise but they disparage rednecks.
>>
>>128145645
Southerners (rednecks, cowboys, trailer trash) listen to rap now, easily 75% of them. Its especially worse in white areas.

The only whites that listen to rock music are surrounded by minorities.

Metal has become 90% mexican fans in the south.
>>
>>128145950
Well technically egypt is in europe because its easier for an egyptian to walk to Europe than to walk to sudan
>>
>>128145645
Do young men in the south actually listen to country music?

>>128145829
I have actually written up on this a bunch of times on /pol/ and over chat with friends, even discussed it in real life with people. If I had a better understanding of sociology and the like I would probably write an essay, because it's a subject that fascinates me.

When I was hanging out at a chick's house a few years back, she left me alone with her 15 year old brother (I think she wanted him to scope me out and see what I was like) and we discussed music. I asked him what he and his friends were into, and he said nothing on the radio appealed to him. Instead, he listened to a lot of eighties metal and rock bands and a few nu-metal bands. Having asked a few other younger men (co-workers, siblings of friends) about the subject, they very often give a similar answer: nothing on the radio appeals to them at all. They feel like they have to listen to music from over a decade ago that accurately conveys their emotional/mental state.

Modern popular radio music is basically designed to sell products to women and non-whites, since those two groups have very low financial responsibility and are more willing to buy a brand of clothing because Nicki Minaj mentioned wearing it while she took it up the ass.
>>
>>128146151
>skillset
that's where you're wrong

also, don't worry--mexican rap is trash just like nigger rap. i'm exclusive in saying that rap is for low-iq numbskulls
>>
>>128146245
wrong
>>
>>128146245
> Metal has become 90% mexican fans in the south.
This is definitely wrong
>>
>>128146035
You said " A lot of music has black origins" You didn't specify,so I thought I would assist. Take your meds ese.
>>
>>128145959

wax plays guitar to name one example

>>128145923

it's american music, it was influenced by being in america

pretending american black culture hasn't contributed to other forms of american music is senseless when black musicians have hugely influential for decades
>>
>>128146305

Its true, its especially annoying in traditionally male spaces like gyms. You're about to max out a deadlift and you start hearing "I'm all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble" and want to end yourself. So you wait 4 minutes for the song to finish and then its followed by some "yo bishes wazzup da king of da hood here" type shit.
>>
>>128143071
Most rap is written, produced, and sound engineered by whites and (((whites)))

Mass produced "u muh nigga nigga fuk dem hos get dat green I da best u Eva seen nigga" "music" is dirt simple to put to a computer generated loop beat. Black rapper is almost an oxymoron now a days. It's all written or produced for them.
>>
File: directly.gif (1MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
directly.gif
1MB, 580x433px
here is rap """""""music""""""""

>a cd full of lazy beats that were just ripped from other songs, all forced to a 120 bpm tempo
>a barely-conscious nigger mumbling irrelevant and ignorant shit over the beat in an uninspired fashion with no rhythmic complexity
>maybe twice in an entire cd the nigger happens to string 8 words together coherently that could be interpreted as having some kind of meaning
>OH SHIT THAT NIGGUH CAN RHYME
into the trash
t

g
o
e
s
>>
Only New Age and ambient music is white music. All other music sucks.
>>
>>128146614
>wax plays guitar to name one example
hey, cuck, i spent like a month learning G, D, C, A, etc chords and power chords and i bet i can "play" guitar as well as that nigger
>>
>>128146066

i have an iq well over 80 too, i also know enough about iq to know it isn't a single measure of intelligence and doesn't actually prove much

it's even been proven that cash incentives can increase someone's iq when they take the test, aside from it not measuring all areas of intelligence
>>
>>128146614
u sound like a loser
>>
>>128141186
>Tupac is more complex than Edgar Allen Poe

Jesus fucking Christ I can't believe you wrote this. You must be a nigger.
>>
File: blackintellectuals.png (148KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
blackintellectuals.png
148KB, 640x640px
>>128146856
>i have an iq well over 80 too, i also know enough about iq to know it isn't a single measure of intelligence and doesn't actually prove much
nigger detected

>it's even been proven that cash incentives can increase someone's iq when they take the test
no source

>aside from it not measuring all areas of intelligence
>iq tests are raysiss
>ignores asians outscoring everyone
>>
>>128146794

wax isn't black, and if you've only been playing for a few months you lack the muscle memory and dexterity to play as well as someone who has for years
>>
>>128146722
What about classical and metal music?
>>
>>128146722

Go to bed, Stephen Hill.
>>
>>128146899

i only ever care about opinions of me when i can consider the source worthwhile
>>
>>128147004
>rap """""artist"""""
>not a nigger
how about returning to reddit?
>>
>>128146253

A guy came to my school to talk about child soldiers in the Congo one day. Later in class, the Sister asked everyone to name African countries to pray for. People were already struggling to name African countries by the time it was my turn. I said Egypt, and for reasons that still baffle me, it seemed to cause quite the ruckus.

I still don't see how Egypt doesn't qualify as an African country. Not saying they are racially 'black', but they are certainly African.
>>
Do you guys know Lil Dicky? He's a Jewish rapper https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlU4FuIJT2k
>>
>>128146330
clarify

Go to a rodeo or any redneck store and tell me that 3/4 young men dont pull up blaring rap in their f150s.

>>128146512
What was the last show you went to?
>>
>>128141745
I never thought the platinum era was better than the golden one
>>
>>128147147
>Go to a rodeo or any redneck store and tell me that 3/4 young men dont pull up blaring rap in their f150s.
>the plural of anecdote is data
sub-80 iq nigger detected
>>
>>128147003

i didn't say iq was racist, i said it wasn't a true measure of intelligence

the test doesn't measure many forms of intelligence and doesn't offer a complete picture

that's just the truth, and if you've taken an iq test you would know that

also again i'm not black
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gb-B3lsgEfA
>>
>>128147120
Egypt is a middle eastern country in Africa.
>>
Yes. It's Jews trying to cater to another market -- as though blacks will make up an important demographic in the economy.
>>
>>128146856

Good, now you just have to pay dumb people enough and we will have unlimited Grothendiecks.
>>
>>128147110

how about actually learning about a genre of music before you bitch about it?
>>
>>128147120
African is not a geographical reality.
>>
>>128147281
>no source
>the iq test says i'm a sub-80 iq nigger it just can't be right!
fuck off, nigger. you're defending the most garbage tier of kike-produced "music" imaginable. you're a nigger.
>>128147359
please don't call it music
>>
>>128147036
I do not rate metal, except for Varg.

Classical is acceptable, but virtuosity is hedonistic and not good. Early classical is the best. Renaissance period, not Chopin.
>>
>>128147355

so you're defining "dumb" based solely on a test that isn't an accurate measure of intelligence and doesn't have the ability to measure intelligence in the many forms it takes?
>>
the only people that listen to mexican/spanish rap are beaner "gangster" wannabees. the only people that listen to english rap are niggers and cucks
>>128147529
>a test that isn't an accurate measure of intelligence and doesn't have the ability to measure intelligence in the many forms it takes?
no source, nigger. reading is hard, I know, that's why you get all your education from niggers mumbling stupid shit over jewish beats
>>
>>128147314
>middle eastern

The middle east isn't a continent. They are Asian.
>>
>>128137632
>Black Americans were at the forefront of rock 'n roll, jazz, made Christian music bearable thanks to gospel and soul, hell even early rap/hip-hop was pretty great

>nowadays every prominent black "artist" is just a shitty rapper or a mediocre pop singer who uses faux Jamaican motifs fucking everywhere

What the fuck happened? How did my melanin-enriched brothers go from being the best and most creative musicians this world has ever seen, to embracing this retarded nigger culture? How the fuck can we fix them?
>>
>>128147387

why should i link a source to something you could just look up? i know you can open google in another tab and type in "does iq accurately measure intelligence?" and you'll see quickly it doesn't

again just taking an iq test shows it's not an accurate measure because it has a bias towards particular areas of intelligence rather than all of them
>>
>>128147617

you can find plenty of sources on your own about the limitations of iq tests
>>
>>128145472
This is why I unironically only listen to country music on the (((radio)))

It isn't like they're playing Johnny rebel, but even the most cookie cutter country music is about "fighting fucking and fixing flats"
>>
>>128147617

i also don't listen to rap very often btw, it's not even my preferred genre of music
>>
>>128137632
I noticed it a long time ago when MTV started only ever playing rap. The only time they played rock anymore was at like 2 am. Eventually even that slot was filled with rap and you had to have MTV2 for rock videos. Wasn't long before MTV2 was completely taken over by rap as well and MTV doesn't even play music videos anymore.
>>
>>128147750
>why should i link a source
so you have no source. good to know you're talking out of your ass, trying to defend sub-80 iq african nigger beats.
>>128147836
>you can find plenty of sources
and you provide 0. opinion discarded.

you're the one making the claim. the burden of proof is on you you incredibly supid nigger. you're just parroting dumb cuck bullshit you read on some faggot blog without looking into it and you cannot provide any source

nigger. you're a dumbshit fucking nigger. shut the fuck up and go back 2 reddit.
>>
>>128147923
please don't call it music
>>
can you imagine a world without blacks and their cancer culture?? it would be on it's way to uptopia
>>
>>128147001
kek
>>
>>128147103
loser
>>
>>128139165
You're retarded
>>
>>128147979
They actually created a channel for rock videos, MTVx and changed it to MTVjams for rap.

This is also happening to radio stations for the past few years
>>
>>128148029
>can you imagine a world without blacks and their cancer culture??
add to this spics and their cancer gangster cartel culture too. it's all the same--niggers and their lazy rap and spics with their shitty rap. please genocide when?
>>
>>128147147
filet o fish
>>
because their music reflects the reality of most black persons in america, depressing. the reality of the current day america is depressing. there's no common ground anymore for people except through depression. if they don't exploit the workforce, or the gov't, or their shareholders, or some form of exploiting where it affords them a much nicer quality of life then the majority, then they fall into the group of the depressed.
>>
>>128147679
you sound middle eastern or indian, which is same thing

india is not asian its middle east
>>
>>128147986

i don't save every article and study i read, that doesn't mean i'm not telling you the truth

if you want sources you have access to them, you don't need them spoonfed to you and a sign of intelligence is a person seeking information for themselves rather than expecting it all to be handed to them

if you want a source, there's many, try doing some research
>>
>>128147529

You know a thorough clinical IQ test takes up to half a day and consists of like a dozen different sub-tests?

IQ correlates strongly with life outcomes like career success, education, health, longevity, mood stability, self-control, relationship stability, etc. Professions we associative with intelligence such as doctors, lawyers, professors, scientists etc all score significantly above average IQ when aggregated. Tests of fluid intelligence peak in your early 20s and decline thereafter, and all sorts of interventions which try to raise things like working memory have a negligible impact. That is to say, IQ measures pretty much exactly what we colloquially call being smart and its fluid component --that is your mental capacity to learn and reason-- is highly stable. Even reaction times correlate to some extent with IQ. The twin and genetic correlation studies they've done also prove that with high probability at least 50% of g is heritable.
>>
browns should move to africa

:)
>>
>>128148026

it is music, you not liking it has zero effect on that
>>
>>128144611
> I too value racal and gender eqaility
> jew not wanting more MCwageslaves
>>
>>128148167
fuck off, kike. see:
>>128145060

>>128148287
>makes a falsifiable claim
>is challenged to produce a source
>produces no source
>deflects to "why can't YOU just look! of course i have no sources"
god damn you're a dumb fucking nigger

>>128148391
>lazy repetitive beats
>nigger mumbling over it incoherently
>music
yeah, nah
>>
>>128148267
Next you'll say Russians aren't asian.
>>
File: IMG_6938.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6938.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>128141645
This guys never heard afrobeat
>>
>>128148506
russians are
japs n chicks are oriental or mongoloid
>>
>>128148294

i'm aware clinical iq tests are more thorough, but they're still lacking

also never said they have no weight, just that they aren't the sole judge of intelligence and it's more complex than that

aside from that i'm one of those people who accepts that other people have value regardless of iq and that there is more to anyone than a number they receive on a test
>>
>>128148484

you can look for sources yourself, again i don't save everything because i'm not crazy and this isn't my whole life
>>
>>128137939
This leaf is correct. Whites have moved on to other mediums and left the television behind. So the Jew companies hard pander to blacks. Just as TV killed radio, internet is killing TV.
>>
>>128139165
Blacks are the golems, we are the goyim.
>>
>>128148826
>making statements against clinical tests
>no sources
into the trash

>>128148920
>guys the sources are SO EASY to find!
>of course i won't provide any
Superior Nigger Intelligence, everyone

>this isn't my whole life
>spends an hour arguing with a spic that nigger mumbling constitutes music
>can't spend 30 seconds to find a source to defend niggers failing intelligence tests
god damn i hope you're getting paid to post this badly
>>
>>128139713
Your visible bias erodes any point you could make. Begone.
>>
>>128149121

if it only takes 30 seconds why are you so opposed to doing it yourself?

again why do you need to be spoonfed?
>>
>>128148826

>aside from that i'm one of those people who accepts that other people have value regardless of iq and that there is more to anyone than a number they receive on a test

Sure, I agree. Other traits such as empathy, warmth, impulse control, ambition, humour, looks, conscientiousness, athleticism, etc. all add up. In fact I think too introverted and intelligent people make poor business men, soldiers, entertainers and such (though even there the optimal IQ is probably around 100).
>>
>>128139713
nigger ego liek jew ego is hilarious

move them both to africa and dont let them come back

kicking out shitheads is what modern society lacks
>>
>>128149428
>if it only takes 30 seconds why are you so opposed to doing it yourself?
you're making the claim, nigger. the burden of proof is on you. you cannot provide a source so your statement can be discarded. you must be sub-80 iq if you can't understand this
>>
>>128145923
There's so much stupidity in what you just posted.

>Yeah but all too often the "blacks revolutionized music" meme is reliant on "the jungle beats" which is still unproven.
Don't even know what you're trying to say.

>Surely if the impetus for Jazz or blues came from the African origins then there would be newer forms of such music built upon that foundation in Africa.
But it didn't come from Africa you space cowboy, it came from cultural exchange between black and white culture in north America. Jazz caught on as a result of a change in everyone's spirits as the world wars came about and everyone wanted to feel better despite all the horrible shit that went on. Blues was a result of the evolution of the sombre styles of music made by the slaves hence it being called 'blues'.
>>
Death Metal is becoming popular, even among the normies. The lame stream media will never let it become known.
>>
>>128148943
internet is killing the west. the hey days of the internet was practically when you could download music, tv shows, movies, or software for free and relatively easily. now it's just such a chore that there's no point to the internet. the novelty of meeting people through the internet gained some ground then tapered off when people found out how crazy people can actually be. remember back in the early 00's how people were still optimistic and innocent like children. how easy it was to meet new people because you didn't have a bunch of weird social phobias from being exposed to a bunch of weird autists on social media, 4chan, or youtube. the west is declining thanks to the complete monetization of the internet which only brought out the weirdos who thought they could become youtube millionaires after seeing some stupid reality tv show about how they only eat cardboard or some stupid shit
>>
well. there are black popular music popular among whites since jazz...

but the "dindufication" complete was from the early 90's.

check the charts prior off that to understand. classic rockers are still, even if embarassing, being popular in the 80's. but from 90's the black music take over completely clubs and everything
>>
>>128146614
American black culture is southern white culture.
>>
>>128149896
>American black culture is southern white culture ran through a sub-80 iq filter
>>
>>128147036
Varg? No Saxon,Iron Maiden? The hell,anon?
>>
>>128141186
>'90s rappers were talented lyricists
You're fucking moronic if you think this. '90s rap is collectively inferior to modern standards wrt how simple it sounds.

You could've at least posted Kendrick for a more believable example.
>>
>>128149442

everyone has their place

>>128149510

it's just the truth, black musicians in the past did influence the way music evolved into the genres we know now

that doesn't mean white musicians haven't done the same, but there's still a heavy black influence in music genres like rock and that's been true for a long time

you can't send people back to somewhere they never were at this point, and there's intelligent and talented black people just like there's white people who are pure shit

individual merit is much more worthwhile than blankets statements about ethnicity
>>
>>128137632
Jews did it, next question.
>>
>>128149611
You're not allowed to brush your teeth by yourself are you?
>>
>>128149886
ad money scam for net and TV will be unearthed by trump
>>
>>128150071
with the notable exception of the Clan
>>
>>128150071
>Kendrick
see: >>128141927
and fuck off, nigger
>>
>>128149567

again i'm not black i'm just lazy and don't feel like spoonfeeding you information you can find on your own

stop taking /pol/ so seriously and acting like people need to be prepped to talk on here
>>
>>128150380
>no source
into the trash
>>
>>128150320
Agreed.
>>
>>128145910
Wow you are the most Reddit retard here. Thank you for pointing out the obvious again, and taking any statement as literal truth
>>
>>128149896

some of it yes, but not all of it
>>
File: IMG_1317.jpg (23KB, 350x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1317.jpg
23KB, 350x242px
How many of you eat and enjoy peanut butter?Based on the average BMI here I'd say quite a few.
>>
>>128146696
Yeah I was being generous then but you're right
>>
>>128150451

i'm not getting paid to spoonfeed you anon
>>
>>128137939
Fpbp. Who the fuck has cable anymore?
>>
>>128137939
This leaf speaks the truth. FPBP
>>
>>128150633
>no source
into the trash
>>
>>128150508

>board full of autists
>expects someone to know whether or not people are being literal through text
>>
>>128137632
Pop music is for young people, and young people are less white than ever. Thus the lack of music for whites.
>>
File: 1495955151257.jpg (62KB, 581x617px) Image search: [Google]
1495955151257.jpg
62KB, 581x617px
>>128150270
Glad you could give me an informed, well thought out response.
>>
File: 1494048159009.png (789KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1494048159009.png
789KB, 1024x768px
>>128147120
>Didn't say Rhodesia
>>
>>128149782
Not really, its mostly regional (Toronto) for you, I assume.

Metal musicians dont make money to sustain their bands and every show I go to has less and less people (0 girls for years) despite the obvious increase in audio quality with new instruments (custom 7+ strings guitars) and endless lessons online. Metal is simply becoming more complex and less social while currently attempting to appeal to minorities and homosexuals with djent and obvious sjw political tactics in media such as magazines. Metal seems more worried about political correctness than free speech now.
>>
>>128150049
Metal rock is nonsense Iron Maiden sounds like Rock n Roll.

Varg is ambient pagan metal.
>>
>>128150610

i think it's sad when people bring up peanut butter as an example of something black people did

mashing nuts isn't exactly impressive
>>
>>128150957

most metal is shit aside from the guitar is the problem
>>
>rap
>good

Fuck off back to /mu/ you degenerate scum.
>>
>>128144473
They aren't, because genetically speaking we're all the same. Feel free to do just the smallest amount of reading m8.
>>
Niggers really waste themselves with rap
Listen at this shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jpOBd949O4
>>
>>128137632
this memeball suggests dark-skinned white people came up with kangz on their own. 4skin gave them false identity. braise kip
>>
>>128151021
Do you eat it and use it tho? If you do you are participating in nigger culture. That's why I don't eat humus either like all the Middle class twats
>>
>>128151110
link us your favorite songs of any genre
>>
>>128151110
objectively wrong
>>
>>128137632
everything we are is being replaced
and we're letting it happen
>>
>>128151396

>genetically speaking we're all the same

yes and no, that's like saying a pug is exactly like a border collie in spite of breeding altering the traits expressed and producing widely different results that aren't just superficial

they're both dogs and genetically very similar, but not quite the same

also with american blacks who were descended from slaves you actually should take into account the fact that they were actually bred like animals with physical strength and low intelligence being favoured
>>
>>128137632
Not so gradual... About 100 years mate...
>>
File: blackrace.gif (861KB, 2406x1936px) Image search: [Google]
blackrace.gif
861KB, 2406x1936px
>>128151396
wrong.

(1997) Barbujani et. al., find a human genetic distance of ,155. There are no recognized subspecies.

http://jhered.oxfordjournals.org/content/92/5/398.long

(2001) Kim et. al., find an Asian dog genetic distance of ,154. There are eleven recognized subspecies.

http://www.tau.ac.il/~geffene/PDFs/15-Mol_Biol_Evol_1994.pdf

(1994) Roy et. al., find a North American coyote genetic distance of ,107. There are nineteen recognized subspecies.

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v415/n6871/full/415520a.html

(2002) Schwartz et. al., find a Canadian lynx genetic distance of ,033. There are three recognized subspecies.

http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/281/1786/20133222

(2014) Jackson et. al., find a humpback whale genetic distance of ,12. There are three recognized subspecies.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18466230

(2008) Lorenzen, Arctander & Siegismund find a plains zebra genetic distance of ,11. There are five recognized subspecies.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12969463?dopt=Abstract

(2003) Pierpaoli et. al., find a European wildcat genetic distance of ,11. There are three recognized subspecies and five biogeographic groups according to (Mattucci et. al., 2016).

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03382.x/abstract

(2007) Lorenzen et. al., find a Kob antelope genetic distance of ,11. There are two to three recognized subspecies.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1439-0388.2003.00384.x/abstract

(2003) Jordana et. al., find a south European beef cattle genetic distance of ,068. There are eighteen recognized subspecies.
>>
>>128151396

Oh ok genes don't matter, that's why females cuckold males to make them raise offspring from superior semen.
>>
>>128152034

http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1393&context=icwdm_usdanwrc

(2004) Williams et. al., find a red winged blackbird genetic distance of ,01. There are twenty-two recognized subspecies.

http://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article/file?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.0010070&type=printable

https://www.jstor.org/stable/2460058?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14655871

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.174.698&rep=rep1&type=pdf

http://sociology.as.nyu.edu/docs/IO/1043/2008_Reconstructing_Race_in_AJS.pdf

http://collegium.hrvatsko-antropolosko-drustvo.hr/_doc/Coll.Antropol.28(2004)2_907-921.pdf

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1548-1433.2009.01076.x/abstract

https://lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/on-the-concept-of-race-in-chinese-biological-anthropology-alive-and-well.pdf

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/tea.3660290308/abstract

http://www.bio.miami.edu/mccracken/reprints/condor-113-747.pdf

http://www.pnas.org/content/92/10/4259.full.pdf

http://science.sciencemag.org/content/347/6228/1352

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11815945
>>
>>128152071
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC534810/pdf/pbio.0020442.pdf

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180234/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3951706/

http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1393&context=icwdm_usdanwrc

http://www.tau.ac.il/~geffene/PDFs/15-Mol_Biol_Evol_1994.pdf

(1997) Wise et. al., show that the genetic variability within humans is 0,776. There are zero recognized human subspecies.

http://mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/14/7/707.short

(1997) Wise et. al., find a chimpanzee genetic variability of ,63. There are four recognized subspecies.

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Warren_Johnson3/publication/227663576_Phylogenetics_genome_diversity_and_origin_of_modern_leopard_Panthera_pardus/links/53ecffa80cf2981ada112c1a.pdf

(2001) Uphyrkina et. al., find a leopard genetic variability of ,58. There are thirteen recognized subspecies.

http://www.uff.br/gefras/artigo%2083.pdf

(2001) Eizirik et. al., find a jaguar genetic variability of ,739. There are nine recognized subspecies.

http://eebweb.arizona.edu/courses/Ecol406R_506R/PUMA_for_Culver_lect.pdf

(2000) Culver et. al., find a puma genetic variability of ,52. There are six recognized subspecies.

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v415/n6871/full/415520a.html

(2002) Schwartz et. al., find a Canadian lynx genetic variability of ,66. There are three recognized subspecies.

https://www.jstor.org/stable/2387512?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
>>
>>128152114
(1998) Paetkau et. al., find a North American brown bear genetic variability of ,5275. There are nineteen recognized subspecies.

http://bearproject.info/old/uploads/publications/A%2028%20Nuclear%20DNA.PDF

(2000) Waits et. al., find a Scandinavian brown bear genetic variability of ,687. There are nineteen recognized subspecies.

http://www.eebweb.arizona.edu/courses/ecol406r_506r/garcia-moreno1996-wolf.pdf

(1996) Garcia-Moreno et. al., find a coyote genetic variability of ,629. There are nineteen recognized subspecies. They further find a Gray wolf genetic variability of ,574. There are thirty-seven recognized subspecies.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11472538

(2001) Girman et. al., find an African wild dog genetic variability of ,643. There are five recognized subspecies.

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Christopher_Kyle/publication/12035218_Genetic_structure_of_North_American_wolverine_Gulo_gulo_populations/links/0fcfd50ec27bb60633000000.pdf

(2001) Kyle & Strobeck find a North American wolverine genetic variability of ,55. There are two to three recognized subspecies.

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Carles_Vila/publication/12080301_Genetic_variation_and_population_structure_in_Scandinavian_wolverine_Gulo_gulo_populations/links/54f2b60e0cf24eb87949009d.pdf

(2001) Walker et. al., find a Scandinavian wolverine genetic variability of ,325. There are three recognized subspecies.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11050551

(2000) Polziehn et. al., find an elk genetic variability of ,395. There are seven to eight recognized subspecies.

http://mbe.library.arizona.edu/data/1995/1206/13forb.pdf

(1995) Forbes et. al., find a bighorn sheep genetic variability of ,6235. There are three recognized subspecies.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.00852.x/abstract

(2000) Reinartz et. al., find a bonobo genetic variability of ,535. There is one subspecies.

http://research.amnh.org/~rfr/paetkau99.pdf
>>
>>128151436
This is about degradation of our society, not how well they can assimilate. Its always about us.
>>
>>128139138
Rick and Morty. Don't be foolish . I'ts not brilliant but pretty fucking funny
>>
>>128152191
(1999) Paetkau et. al., find a polar bear genetic variability of ,68. There is one subspecies.

http://jhered.oxfordjournals.org/content/90/1/108.full.pdf

(1999) Wilton, Steward & Zafiris find an Australian dingo genetic variability of ,445. There is one recognized subspecies.

http://www.eebweb.arizona.edu/courses/ecol406r_506r/garcia-moreno1996-wolf.pdf

(1996) Garcia-Moreno et. al., find a domesticated dog genetic variability of ,5085. There is one recognized subspecies, and there are many breeds.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22391749/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4776623/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2795070/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2933725/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15651931

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960200137X

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23593038/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3938855/

http://people.virginia.edu/~ent3c/papers2/three_laws.pdf
>>
>>128152241
(2000) Turkheimer presents his Three Laws of Behavioral Genetics and explains their meaning.

Turkheimer begins by stating, "The nature-nurture debate is over. The bottom line is that everything is heritable, an outcome that has taken all sides of the naturenurture debate by surprise. Irving Gottesman and I have suggested that the universal influence of genes on behavior be enshrined as the first law of behavior genetics (Turkheimer & Gottesman, 1991), and at the risk of naming laws that I can take no credit for discovering, it is worth stating the nearly unanimous results of behavior genetics in a more formal manner."

The Three Laws are as follows:

? First Law. All human behavioral traits are heritable.

? Second Law. The effect of being raised in the same family is smaller than the effect of genes.

? Third Law. A substantial portion of the variation in complex human behavioral traits is not accounted for by the effects of genes or families.

In short: no one is born tabula rasa.

https://isites.harvard.edu/fs/docs/icb.topic185351.files/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

(2005) Philippe Rushton and Arthur Jensen (author of, "The g Factor") conclude that IQ is the greatest indicator of future success in Western societies when inter-generational income dependence is accounted for.

They also found that IQ is at least 50% heritable and likely nearer to 80% heritable. To draw comparison, height is 70-90% heritable.

During their analysis they concluded that Whites have a minimum of 75% IQ heritability.

http://webspace.pugetsound.edu/facultypages/cjones/chidev/Paper/Articles/Plomin-IQ.pdf

(2004) Plomin & Spinath discuss intelligence in the wider context of genetics, genes, and genomics.
>>
>>128152280

Their discussion is multi-faceted; their analysis illustrates proof of the genetic heritability of intelligence, the immense weakness of environmental explanations for intelligence, changes in heritability during development, a multivariate analysis of IQ and various testing metrics, gene expression profiling, and genomics.

This is an excellent compilatory piece.

http://atavisionary.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Heritability-of-interests-a-twin-study-Lykken-bouchard.pdf

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289609001561

(2009) Rushton & Jensen refute erroneous claims made about the nature of the Flynn Effect and its relationship with the Black-White IQ gap.

In their conclusions they state, "We conclude that predictions about the Black–White IQ gap narrowing as a result of the secular rise are unsupported. The (mostly heritable) cause of the one is not the (mostly environmental) cause of the other. The Flynn Effect (the secular rise in IQ) is not a Jensen Effect (because it does not occur on g)."

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960200137X

(2001) Rushton & Rushton show evidence for racial-group differences in the form of brain size and structure, IQ, and musculoskeletal trait variation.

Their analysis shows significant variation in both the structure and sizes of the brains of Negroids, Caucasoids, and East-Asians. In addition to this, they have found differences in the skull shapes and structures of the races, alongside differences in average height and weight and all parts of the bone and muscle structures from the neck to the feet.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289607000244?np=y

(2007) Shatz analyzes the relationship between IQ and fertility.

They find that IQ is negatively associated with total fertility rate, birth rate, and population growth rate. This means that higher IQ populations are less fertile than lower IQ populations.
>>
>>128137632
Black people are a very musical people, youre actually legit a dumbass if you cant acknowledge that much. Rap is there musical ability expressing itself in its most degenerate form, unfortunately; the decline of our culture has effected them just like its effected us.
>>
>>128152320
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000470

(2013) Michael Woodley, Jan Nijenhuis, and Raegan Murphy conclude that Western IQs have declined by an average of 1,6 points per decade since the Victorian Era.

Higher IQ people are more productive, healthier, and are more creative. The reduction in IQs across the West has been met with a marked decrease in average productivity and general health despite vast increases in average wealth, nutrition and access to healthcare.

The cumulative reduction in IQ is between 12,45 and 13,35 points or roughly one standard deviation on a normal IQ bell curve. This represents an eight-fold reduction in the number of geniuses and a counter to the Flynn Effect.

The resultant decrease in IQ is attributed to dysgenics in the form of outbreeding and negative mate selection within populations. The importation of migrants of different races and ethnicities preempts the outbreeding and subsequent loss in IQ. This effect has sped up as migration has increased.
>>
Credit where it's due - jazz, blues, R&B. Black people are better at percussive and syncopated music because of their recent jungle heritage. In fact the cultural hegemony that the US enjoys is due to our blacks (musically anyway).
>>
File: blackrace3.gif (29KB, 276x315px) Image search: [Google]
blackrace3.gif
29KB, 276x315px
>>128151396
WRONG
>>128152034
>>128152071
>>128152114
>>128152191
>>128152241
>>128152280
>>128152320
>>128152377
cuck.
>>
>>128150610
As the US National Peanut Board confirms, "Contrary to popular belief, George Washington Carver did not invent peanut butter."[11] Carver was given credit in popular folklore for many inventions that did not come out of his lab. By the time Carver published his document about peanuts, entitled "How to Grow the Peanut and 105 Ways of Preparing it For Human Consumption" in 1916,[12] many methods of preparation of peanut butter had been developed or patented by various pharmacists, doctors and food scientists working in the US and Canada.[13][14][10] January 24 is National Peanut Butter Day in the United States.

Marcellus Gilmore Edson (1849 – 1940) of Montreal, Canada obtained a patent for peanut butter in 1884.[7]
>>
>>128152399
>nigger nigs up already made musical styles into their own nigger beats
>we created this
>>
Here is what rap sounds like:

I take a drug

I kick a pug

I take a bong

Ho suck my ding dong

I like ass

I steal cash

I am societal trash.

All rap is a variation of this and they sing this with pride.
>>
>>128151396
>Feel free to do just the smallest amount of reading m8.
that goes double for you, nigger:
>>128152034
>>128152071
>>128152114
>>128152191
>>128152241
>>128152280
>>128152320
>>128152377
>>
>>128151666

occasionally i do

hummus is also mediterranean you know, greek

>>128151826

disagree, there is no "objective" here all opinions are subjective

it's not that i dislike all metal music, but vocals and lyrics are usually terrible while the music itself (particularly the guitar) is usually really well composed

unfortunately i don't think the music outshines the vocals enough to make it worth listening to aside from on rare occasions

>>128151681

i don't really have favourite songs, and even with some songs i love i don't necessarily like the actual performances of them so linking them wouldn't quite give you an idea of anything
>>
>>128152377
None of this will matter in 20 years when they can trivially manipulate genes at the nucleic acid level.
>>
>>128152341
Jigaboos are very musical people whereas whites are too busy to simply entertain. Africans naturally play a percussive beat repetitively and chant.
>>
>>128152200

it's also on hulu
>>
>>128141927
Grade A nigger garbage there!
>>
>>128152789
please tell me more about biomed/genetic engineering. i'm waiting.
>>
>>128152761
>implying good growls aren't the best, manliest vocals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26MMvvRhvbE
>>
File: 1487129162986.jpg (31KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487129162986.jpg
31KB, 250x200px
why is nigger music so popular among the youth today? It doesnt even compare to the much better stuff from 90's early 2000's

All i hear is niggers mumbling yeah uhh uhh then talking about all their expensive stuff. Its not even so much the music but the degenerate culture everyone so openly accepts.
>>
>>128153135
>why is nigger music so popular among the youth today?
the jews
>>
>>128146245
You are dumb as fuck rap is a fucking joke to everyone who's not a wigger or pop faggot frat boy. Pop country is cancer though it's all about that outlaw shit
>>
>>128143574
Is that white girl trying to be in the world records for biggest BLACKED video?
>>
>>128152984

this is a good example of what i was talking about where the music quality is signficantly better than the vocals, but the good music doesn't outweigh how much i don't care for hearing that kind of thing

the vocalists nearly always ruin metal imo, and it's a shame because everyone else in the band is usually extremely talented
>>
>>128137632
I'd say you could look into trap music, at first there was trap music actually played in the trap, like black dealers and thugs just playing horrid repetitive beats, then a bunch of rich Jewish kids broke out the genre to mainstream, black artists followwd, now every pop song has a trap version.

Rl grime, bauuer,

A bunch of overseas guys might not be Jewish but once you look at America only there's a pattern
>>
>>128153439
in all seriousness if you really can't stand growls there are countless bands that combine nice clean vocals with top tier musicianship like vid related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yo9zPfmVEc
>>
>>128153385
>Pop country is cancer though it's all about that outlaw shit
you misspelled
>MAH TRUUUCK
>MAH GUURL IN MAH TRUUCK
>ON THAT DIRT ROAD!
>IN MAH TRUUUUUCK
>ON THE ROADDDD
>BED OF MY TRUUUCK
just as bad as nigger rap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WySgNm8qH-I
>>
>>128141645
>Dis nigga never got down to some Femi Kuti

Holy shit you're retarded
>>
>>128153728

the vocals don't always put me off, bands like my dying bride and rotting christ are examples where it doesn't, but i don't typically listen to metal

i prefer what you linked just now in a sense, but i actually preferred the music in the other song
>>
File: eaf.png (238KB, 397x402px) Image search: [Google]
eaf.png
238KB, 397x402px
>>128141645
>>128143071
>>128137632
>It's not really hard to dominate culture when you've created every popular music used in the last 100 years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_music
>>
>>128153385
This thread is about the death of music and you bring up the dead genre "outlaw country"?

Nobody listens to that anymore, grandpa. In fact, the most notable of the genre's musicians are dead.
>>
It's weird how blacks seemed to collectively turn their backs on techno, electro and house. Whatever cultural force that was at play in the 80s and 90s that led scores of working class black dudes to make music like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx40Bf2baRU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzgWvISiFjw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTB3r8m4GeU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0jg3x0P3kw

seems to have well and truly vanished.

The way detroit techno has been ignored and forgotten while rap is so consistently pushed to center-stage is just weird.

What even is this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8OG5ffqfoE

And why does it have 25 million views? Get through the whole thing, I dare you.
>>
>>128154473
>Get through the whole thing, I dare you.
>watch this kike-produced mind control, i dare you
fuck off
>>
This is why most young white people talk and act like niggers. Their minds are jewed out.
>>
>>128137632

dont forget how internet culture is being taken over by black twitter
>>
>>128155482
>black twitter
aka mostly whites making nigger jokes
>>
File: 1495753074956.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
1495753074956.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
>>128139546
the stupidity of niggers has no limit
>>
>>128152728
>hey you're a piece of shit because you aren't me
>everybody used to hate me because i was poor now they love me because i have money
this is rap in 2017
>>
>>128151110
One of my favorites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsDhloqGjNI
>>
>>128141927
>listening to niggers
>ever
>>
>>128147001
>he thinks edgar allen poe was actually complex

get bent kid
>>
>>128156424
Haha haha
It's so funny when condensed
>>
>>128152509
Lo destruiste cumpa
>>
File: america the eautiful 4.jpg (124KB, 634x679px) Image search: [Google]
america the eautiful 4.jpg
124KB, 634x679px
>>128137632

As Julius Evola said Amurica is a negrified country. Read the whole think it's amazing Amuricans may act "racist" and throw the n-word left and right but in reality they worship niggers.

https://www.counter-currents.com/2015/10/negrified-america/
>>
>>128157347

thanks, i've never heard this but that opening is amazing

i've been meaning to get back into metal to improve my guitar skills, it's a good addition to classical and spanish style when it comes to.certain techniques
>>
>>128158708
You need to go back.

t. barista
>>
>>128139713
Not sure if bait but most of those influences were gypsies and not blacks..
>>
>>128139138
This anon gets it
>>
File: Its happening.jpg (407KB, 1500x1093px) Image search: [Google]
Its happening.jpg
407KB, 1500x1093px
>>128137632
It's a sign of us reaching the collapse.

>>128162420
>>128162420
>>128162420
>>
>>128144611
So accurate it's scary
>>
>>128137939
This.

TV and radio is for boomers, spics, and niggers.
>>
>>128163202

black musicians have been influential and shaped current music, speaking of gypsy music ever hear gogol bordello?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pgRuvlknSWw

gypsy punk
>>
>>128164736

As a musician myself, sure, blacks did have their influence but just as much as Irish folk, gypsy music, flamenco (actual gypsy influence here) and other European folk music. Fact is that blacks popularized 'modern' music and that's why they often get labeled as the creators. Still Hendrix, B.B. King, Chuck Berry sure are artists I enjoy.
>>
File: 1496163823983.png (444KB, 733x881px) Image search: [Google]
1496163823983.png
444KB, 733x881px
>>128146305
Unrelated, but I would love to eat Nicki Minaj's ass.

But seriously that's very interesting. Look more into it and write about it. /pol/ would appreciate. Get the ball rolling bro. Us humans have to use our brains and figure out what's been spoon fed to us. LIES. Dirty corporations, deception and marketing to brainwash. Despicable.
>>
File: 1372639183439.jpg (11KB, 251x257px) Image search: [Google]
1372639183439.jpg
11KB, 251x257px
>>128146631
I can personally say I have had this exact scenario happen to me. 100% CONFIRMED.
>>
File: moon_man_feat1.jpg (187KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
moon_man_feat1.jpg
187KB, 620x412px
You are listening to the wrong rap music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exHUbfk0N1Y
>>
>>128165860

of course music evolved from many influences over time, but the influence of black culture in certain genres has made profound differences

i'm in no way implying black people completely created those genres, but they left a lasting impression that shaped music
>>
>>128137632
"Dear White People" by Mtv ...
>>
Once I asked a nerdy looking white guy why he didn't listen to rap. He said, because the lyrics sound like poems i wrote in 2nd grade. I stopped listenin after that, luke 20 years ago.
>>
File: 1440451820236.jpg (659KB, 1582x1627px) Image search: [Google]
1440451820236.jpg
659KB, 1582x1627px
>>128137632
>>
I JUST MADE PIC RELATED. PLEASE SAVE AND DISPERSE AS I'M NOT ON HERE ALL THE TIME.
>>
File: 1374344337260.jpg (51KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1374344337260.jpg
51KB, 600x450px
>>128169603
good detective work; . saving. will be posting now. good job
>>
>>128137632
Has anyone noticed how anime has peplaced white and black culture?

Almost like asians have a higher Iq and knew were to strike.
>>
>>128141927

Wesley's Theory (first song off TPAB) is probably the greatest song recorded this decade... Seriously.

This verse is supposed to be the devil taunting him.

"What you want you? A house or a car?
Forty acres and a mule, a piano, a guitar?
Anything, see, my name is Uncle Sam on your dollar
Motherfucker you can live at the mall
I know your kind (that's why I'm kind)
Don't have receipts (oh man, that's fine)
Pay me later, wear those gators
Cliche and say, fuck your haters
I can see the borrow in you
I can see the dollar in you
Little white lies with a snow white collar in you
But it's whatever though because I'm still followin' you
Because you make me feel forever baby, count it all together baby
Then hit the register and make me feel better baby
Your horoscope is a gemini, two sides
So you better cop everything two times
Two coupes, two chains, two c-notes
Too much and enough both we know
Christmas, tell 'em what's on your wish list
Get it all, you deserve it Kendrick
And when you get the White House, do you
But remember, you ain't pass economics in school
And everything you buy, taxes will deny
I'll Wesley Snipe your ass before thirty-five"
>>
>>128171460

I copy/pasted this from a lyric page and its not "on your dollar", its "I'm your dog".
>>
>>128171460
Fuck wow more mistakes,

its "Little white lies but its no white collar in you"
>>
>>128171458
Anime is Aryan and honourary Aryan culture desu
>>
File: IMG_4862.jpg (23KB, 640x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4862.jpg
23KB, 640x250px
https://youtu.be/nda_OSWeyn8
>the pinnacle of black culture
>>
>>128165860

btw the people in gogol bordello are actually gypsies and a lot of their music is heavily influenced by romani folk music
>>
>>128145225
Agreed. America is becoming niggerrized
>>
>>128148484
You just come off as pretentious. I don't agree with you or the other guy, but you are clearly someone who got bullied a lot in highschool.
>>
It has spilled over from music into film/tv/commercials hugely over the last 2 years. Wonder who's idea it (((was)))?????
>>
File: ?.png (12KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
?.png
12KB, 160x160px
You guys talk more about niggers than niggers think about you.

Why are your minds so blacked?
>>
>>128179249
Because nigger culture affects us in negative ways. Niggers benefit from white culture why would they complain about that?
>>
>>128174986

except that one guy born in NYC and that other fake hipster fag from cali. stfu
>>
>he doesn't listen to MF DOOM
id say DOOM is the only rapper i really listen to
he doesn't rap about nigger shit, doesn't act like a nigger and has amazing poetry, flow etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4iR668Ki3I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayfv0SOjvRs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpaonSDPw7Y
>>
>>128137632
>more complex than say Edgar Allen Poe

Fuck off nigger
>>
Everything is popularized and made mainstream based on how women react to it. Rap culture strongly encourages sexual promiscuity, irresponsible spending, false implications of "success" and reaching a wealthy status through the means of superficial personal attributes (i.e. how hot they are, how much skin they can show off, how much designer clothing they own, how much men they have slept with, plastic surgeries done.)
>>
>>128179761

when you're born in nyc it doesn't change your exposure to your own culture

there's the city's culture and then there's ties to your own ethnic culture
>>
>>128179761

also doesn't change the influences in regard to strumming techniques
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.