[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>own a 5 kilogram Terrier >chomps through large animals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>own a 5 kilogram Terrier
>chomps through large animals bones like butter
>can literally kill snakes despite having no prior formal training
>despite her small size shes 100% not child friendly or a lapdog
>extremely independent and doesn't give a fuck about anything
>100% preoccupied with finding rodents to kill
>someone actually thought it was a good idea to create a 40kg version of this and have it as a house pet

Remind me again why people would want such a dog in their house?
>>
Just wait until someone in the house violates their NAP with the dog.
>>
People want strong/fearless dogs in their home to act as a deterrent for those who would look to commit any type of crime of opportunity against them.
>>
>>128136592
>Remind me again why people would want such a dog in their house?

People have them as accessories to look tough. It's a bigger problem in the United States because they have a lot of spiggers, niggers and wiggers who act like they're still 12 years old.

Unironicially the white man bred terriers with bulldogs to create a big thick dog with the traits/temprement of a terrier.
>>
>>128136592
Why do people cut their ears?
>>
>>128137929
Why do Jews cut foreskins?
>>
File: Aussie Dance.webm (3MB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
Aussie Dance.webm
3MB, 640x350px
>>128137929
>Australia
>Suddenly frightened of a deadly animal
>>
>>128137929
Its a costume now but it was originally because it was better for the dogs in dog fights
>>
>>128136592

Train & socialize your fucking dog nigger.
>>
>driving back from gym
>dpg following owner across the street
>cuts back across
>run over his head
>speed of as owner cries

F
>>
>>128137575
I'd rather have a 40kg German Shepherd for home protection than a 40kg terrier of any kind.

Terriers are supposed to be small for killing mice and snakes and since they're small can't do much damage to people, having those traits built into a large version of the same dog is simple careless...now you have a large terrier that has no use besides chomping on large animals.
>>
>>128136592
Because if you know anything about training dogs and their psychology, you can make any breed of dog a v v good boi.

Seriously, my brother owns a pit. He is a v v good boi. But that is because my brother isn't a jackass and learned how to assert dominance over it and taught it to only become hostile if he says the command words he trained him with.

Meanwhile, my neighbors German Shepherd acts like a fucking wild animal and bites my fucking door handles and mirror when I drive past and he has gotten off his leash (which happens fucking weekly) because his owner never took the time to train him.

Judge the owner, not the pet.
>>
>>128138631
A terrier is going to be a terrier. They're roughhouse kinds of dogs in general, making a huge version of them is fucking careless.

You just can't compare other large dogs who aren't terriers to a terrier.
>>
>>128138954
My doberman cucks the shit out of my pit. Every play fight ends up with the doberman getting the back of the pit and grabbing it by the collar then throwing it around like a rag doll.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.