[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is India-Russia relationship the most based bilateral relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Putin_Modi_homoerotica.jpg (150KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Putin_Modi_homoerotica.jpg
150KB, 1024x683px
>70 years of unbroken friendship

>Russia repeatedly BTFO america when it tried to mess with India

>Gives top of the line weapons to India

>both country leaders hand holding like little girls with not a care in the world.

Its almost like an anime fantasy
>>
>>128132178
Because Indians are just brown colored Russians.
>>
Because sweds are just gay Russians.
>>
When are they going to send some engineers to design a sewer system?
>>
>>128132555
5000 BC. Indus valley civilisation was the first to develop sewers
>>
>>128132178
We love Russia, they have been our true friend. India will stand by Russia if time comes.
>>
File: D_E_S_I_G_N_A_T_E_D.png (3MB, 1575x1930px) Image search: [Google]
D_E_S_I_G_N_A_T_E_D.png
3MB, 1575x1930px
>>128132713
And you haven't made any progress since.
>>
>>128132713
move on. India is a literal shithole.
>>
apparently russia is to india what china is to pakistan
>>
>>128133031
With the difference being that Pakistan is unreedemable shithole that was blown the fuck out by Indians whenever they tried anything.
>>
>>128132178
Russians wash their hands Pajeet
>>
>>128133105
So it's exactly the same as India then.

Irredemable shit hole blown the fuck out by Indians whenever they try to do anything...
>>
>>128132178
i never realised there's a platonic putin handholding shaped hole in my life until now
>>
Russia doesn't care where Indians shit
>>
I think Rusland is cool guy, eh kills mudslimes and doesn't afraid of anything

>>128133105
Based Montenegro
>>
>>128133105
Chinks are trying to change that, but the twist is everything they will developcwith one belt one road is tied to chinese credit.
>>
>>128132283
So that's why gopniks are always squatting!
>>
>>128132178
Because they don't have Zionists in positions of power.Take the ultimate red pill read it share it

https://www.quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
>>
>>128132178
i always liked the hand holding tradition
>>
File: 142347889567.png (139KB, 319x1228px) Image search: [Google]
142347889567.png
139KB, 319x1228px
>'member when we btfo western rogue allies?
>yes those were the times hahaha
>>
>>128134781
At least it was a quick and painless death but man his head turned into mush damn quick.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.