[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I be or pissed at this sjw or happy that she does not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: sjwjewbattle.png (580KB, 660x526px) Image search: [Google]
sjwjewbattle.png
580KB, 660x526px
Should I be or pissed at this sjw or happy that she does not like Israel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnE1YULrqxY
>>
>>128131180
/pol/ is vehemently pro-Israel and always has been. I may not be Jewish, but I will defend the homeland of the chosen people until the day I day, and so should you.
>>
>>128131383
kek
>>
>>128131383
t.Shlomo
>>
>>128131180
I dont really hate Israel. Actually, I say to support it. Then all Jews can go there. And stop fucking with multiculturalism in our countries.
>>
>>128132746
>Then all Jews can go there
nice dream
>>
>>128131180
SJWs dislike Israel because SJWs support Palenstine. /pol/ hates both.
>>
Israel is the only democracy in the middle east and they should be preserved and cherished.

We should all stand with Israel!
>>
>>128131180
SJWs and Israel: A broken clock is right twice a day.
>>
>>128131180
you should be happy she does not like israel

/thread
>>
>>128131383
>until the day I day
>>
>>128132746

It's good to view Israel as a containment colony
>>
>>128131383
Good goyim, remembah dah troops an alwayz remembah to support Israel.
>>
File: 15.jpg (104KB, 580x364px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
104KB, 580x364px
>>128133754
Yes because Israel is so "contained"
>>
>>128131180
Israel is now a partisan issue
The left are now against Israel
>>
You should hate Israel but you can still appreciate a good level-headed sjw smackdown.
>>
>>128134166

>The left are now against Israel

The left has always been against Israel, since Palestine has been occupied for 50 years.

The Republicans have historically had strong ties to their Israeli overlords.

Ironically now even Democrats are bought and paid for by the AIPAC and jewish lobbies/special interest groups.

Conservatives hate Jews for being non-Christians. Liberals dislike the state of Israel for being a brutal apartheid regime against the Palestinians.

Spin it whatever way you want. Israel is a problem until it implements the 2 state solution.
>>
>>128131180
People should keep their opinions for when they vote or buy with their dollar and for the rest they should speak in their home or shut up completely.

FUCK SJW AND FUCK CONSERVATIVES AND FUCK EVERYBODY ELSE'S OPINIONS AND KIDS!
>>
>>128131383
Yes, the anti-semitism on /pol/ is only satire
>>
Israel is only under attack by the left because of muh poor Muslims. They don't care about the Jewish diaspora that's fucking our nations up. They just dislike "muh imperialism". Same reason why they hate white America, because of "muh poor natives".
>>
>>128134166
Is this 5d checkers, or just an unintended bonus?
>>
>>128131383
>i may not be jewish

Sure dude HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHSHSHSHSHSHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>128131180

Happy. I suggest you follow the party of Counter-Semitsm. Our policies are very simple.

1.) Anything that the Jew supports, we oppose. Aid for Israel? Against it. Supports foreign wars? Against it. Support open borders? Against it.
2.) If Jews support both sides equally, find a third position.
3.) If no third position can be found, choose the side that hurts the Jewish people and Israel the most.
>>
>>128134671
gypsies at it again
>>
Explain why you guys don't like SJWs for blaming everything on "muh white privilege", then go on like SJWs blaming all of your problems on "jew privilege"...
>>
>>128131180
>golem turning on it's creator
Let them fight!
>>
>>128135276
>leaf
Questions completely discarded
>>
>>128134821
They only need a little push in the right direction.
>>
>>128131180
leftists are often anti-israel. you can hate both at the same time
>>
meh, the only people who have any reason to hate israel are american tax payers and arab neighbours so...
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.