[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ok I'm on board with climate change. Convince me ho

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 48

File: IMG_0979.png (3MB, 2001x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0979.png
3MB, 2001x1125px
>ok I'm on board with climate change. Convince me how this agreement helps fight it

>well tucker, what we have to do is look at the facts and stop denying the dangers of climate change caused by human activity

>you dodged the question faggot. Tell me how the PCA helps fight climate change.

>tucker, look at all the nations who signed the agreement. It's time we all come together and start working on solutions

https://youtu.be/0j483uc_nE8
>>
>>128106926

That mayor's eyes are way too close together
>>
Say what you want about Tucker, but nobody shreds leftists like he can.
Why do they even go on his show?
>>
>>128107223
Because the cognitive dissonance makes them think they're destroying him.
>>
>>128107308
His constituents will watch this video in his next campaign ads and will applaud him
>>
>>128107308
>>128107588
Is this true?
They're not destroying him, though. He fucking wrecks every single one of them. They always look stupid by the end.
>>
It's to the point I mock and challenge leftists on social media on climate change

They cannot debate on it to save their lives

It ends 100% of the time

"Where do you get your facts"

(Post source)

"What's up with that source"
>>
>>128106926

Why does Tucker always look confused?
>>
>>128107308
They get paid, obviously.
>>
>>128108405
He's genuinely concerned for how stupid the people running our country are.
>>
>>128106926
Damn. Miami has a lab grown mayor.
Disturbing. Everyone should participate in their local politics to keep these kinds of freaks out of power.
>>
>>128108193
in the mind of a leftist, they think the audience believes whatever political stance celebrities take. so they think thats enough to be credible and dont have to worry about providing sources or details. they believe they won the minute they chose to represent the trendy views
>>
That was cringey as fuck. Suddenly I feel bad for the people of Miami Beach. Mayor doesn't give a shit about the details of the PCA, he just wants to virtue signal.
>>
>>128106926
I always check these Tucker threads. It's funny how good he is at ripping and tearing
>>
>>128106926

>that face

you people get your news from assclowns that think journalism is theater and you yourselves are retarded assclown so the whole thing ends up going to shit
>>
>>128106926
>y usa gotta pay n get regulated when china n india get money n not regulated?
>miami is near water, it gets floods alot
>plz answer, y we gotta pay?
>miami gets flooded alot
>plz answer, dont dodge
>pitsberg dont get flooded
>>
that dude never went off script.
>>
>>128108193
>>128109212
Have you guys ever wondered if that's what the lefties think about us on all their talk shows?
>>
>>128112717
every leftists description of the right is exactly what they themselves do and are. they don't know they are describing themselves .
>>
>>128106926
Tucker Carlson is the most annoying anchor ever.

He yells over people instead of letting them talk and then acts victorious and accuses them of dodging questions.
Not everyone can answer every question with less than 10 words like your orange hero, you asshole.

It's a FACT, UNDENIABLE FACT that climate change is real and that this agreement was the first step forward.
>>
>>128106926
Has a leftist ever directly answered Tucker's questions? Seems like every time I watch one of these videos they dodge until their time runs out
>>
>>128112073
>miami gets flooded alot
>Who does this accord specifically prevent flooding when the US must pay billions and the countries that contribute the most to global warming not only have no restrictions on growth but profit from our funding?
>well if the wurld juss cum together, I mean smart people say miami get flooded alot
>>
>>128113459
>accuses them of dodging questions.
That guy didn't answer his one question, ONE.
>>
>>128113459
>Not everyone can answer every question with less than 10 words like your orange hero, you asshole.

So what's your excuse? How will the agreement help?
>>
>>128113459
>We must prevent rape.
>Therefore I DEMAND we slice off our testicles because if we have not children then there won't be anyone to rape in the future

A "step forward" that costs the US billions and cucks our ability to grow our energy to be competitive in the global market. You can jump off a building any time now nigger.
>>
>>128106926
Hard to believe that dumbass was elected in Florida. Fuck my state.
>>
>>128106926
>when you lose an argument so you spend the rest of the night running scenarios in your head about how you could of rekt him
>Yeah yeah I totally should have said that
C'mon now Tucker.
>>
>>128113793
I'm moving to Orlando in a week. What am I in for?
>>
File: 1475360350348.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475360350348.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
>>128106926
MSM is shilling this narrative hard. I hate them bigly guise.
>>
>>128106926
I honestly think this guy knows that he's talking bullshit but he's just being a typical politician and lying through his teeth. Probably thinks he won't get re-elected if he said anything in agreement with Tucker and so he just talks bullshit that sounds semi-credible to the masses.
>>
>>128113936
It's a hispanic shithole. Not as bad as Miami but still pretty bad. Stick to St Pete area its nicer and the population isn't completely niggerfied yet.
>>
>>128114029
I'm gonna be spending most of my time in the Baldwin Park area east of Orlando anyways
>>
File: jonface2.png (204KB, 540x480px) Image search: [Google]
jonface2.png
204KB, 540x480px
>it's a good deal, china signed it!
>>
>>128114170
Florida suburbs are usually nice but the cities are pretty bad. If you are here for school you will soon discover nearly every student is a drug addict.
>>
>>128113459
Point to one line of the climate agreement that actually enforces the reduction of greenhouse gasses

Even if you accept the premise of climate change, and the premise that lowering emissions worldwide will fix the problem: the accord literally doesn't enforce anything, and requires giving away funds to "developing nations" (India, china) that are wealthy and prosperous without requiring any action on their part

Why are you okay with this?

It's like if everyone signed a piece of paper saying we're all going to "make the world a better place, and meanwhile the US is going to give away money. Don't argue, smart people say it's the smart thing to do"
>>
>>128113459
Nobody's arguing that climate change isn't happening, but the idea that we as humans are responsible and that we have the power to change weather is preposterous.
>>
>>128114633
Is the part where we give poor countries money enforceable? Could we have stayed in the agreement and just told the poor countries to fuck off when it came time to pay?
>>
File: Mombiot-blog--State-of-Na-009.jpg (31KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Mombiot-blog--State-of-Na-009.jpg
31KB, 460x276px
>>128114739
>>
>>128114739
what do you think changes weather.
>>
>>128114803
No because America is one of the only countries who actually pays in these agreements. Just look at some of the nato stuff.
>>
File: _{}.gif (801KB, 500x227px) Image search: [Google]
_{}.gif
801KB, 500x227px
>>128106926
>>
>>128106926
The problem is Liberals are to dumb to realize this guy has no idea
>>
>>128106926
Climate change is not real anon .
>>
File: Tucker OC1.png (206KB, 320x312px) Image search: [Google]
Tucker OC1.png
206KB, 320x312px
>>128108405
>>
>>128114739
We are responsible, but the Paris Accord was a shitty deal for us and impotent in the face of irl challenges regarding global pollution and etc...
>>
>>128114887
But America wouldn't have had to pay, right?
>>
Climate Change is real, but I don't know how real things to left wing exaggeration and fear mongering.
>>
>>128113459
climate change is real you dipshit, the contention is whether man can even influence it or is partly causing it

so far there is no science that proves man affects climate change, just correlation with the existence of man and a rising climate. the climate has been warming since far before industry and fossil fuels.

and guess what, our earth is now closer to the sun in orbit and the sun has been having high amounts of solar activity and flares never before detected in the last 50 years

there is literally zero evidence that proves people are causing the climate to warm

in fact, climate warming has slowed recently
>>
File: Tucker excited.gif (2MB, 209x191px) Image search: [Google]
Tucker excited.gif
2MB, 209x191px
>>128115029
>>
As if dumping garbage on land in the ocean cutting down forests and excavating fossil fuel and then burning them into the atmsphere would ever hae an effect on our planet. Idiots
>>
>>128115058
further complicating things is the fact our climate has had micro shifts where it has actually gotten colder in the last 50 years

do none of you niggers remember the jurassic period when the entire earth was a giant sauna and humid hot jungle with 60ft long reptiles and 2 foot long bugs?
>>
>>128115058
the only reason the earth cooled in the first place was a massive extraterrestrial object strike 65 million years ago. earth has always been warm as shit
>>
>>128106926
Burger in europe, you should see how hysterical their news is over here. They were really counting on america just giving them a few billion, trump said no and theyre losing their shit on the TV over it now.
Its another useless virtue signal like carbon credits or solar power (solar power isnt green if you dump piles of heavy metals and carbon in the 3rd world every time you make one).

It makes european leaders look good, america has to pay for all of it just like EVERY OTHER FUCKING AGREEMENT the US have with europe. Europe uses american subsidies to feed more welfare programs and get leaders reelected before also using america as a scapegoat for all their problems.

I say fuck it. Tired of paying for europes bullshit then having to listen to their leaders perform mental gymnastics about how every bad decision they make is somehow america's fault.
>>
>>128115029
thiss is your future anon?! why do you generally not give a shit about the most important event in your lifetime
>>
>>128115263
quit raping paleoclimatology
>>
>>128106926
>Convince me
read a book, Ameritard
>>
>>128115263
>the only reason the earth cooled in the first place was a massive extraterrestrial object strike 65 million years ago
Really?
>>
>>128115195
happier days
>>
>>128113684
>*crickets*
>>
>>128114803
I mean, at this point, that's exactly what Trump did
>>
>>128115390
The question isn't about ecology m8. It's about : how are the accord important. If tomorrow, India pulls from a space program, will you go apeshit if the said space program specifically said that all space technology from India will go to Pakistan ? Of course no, because it was a bad deal. Same here.
>>
>>128114877
Everyone knows anthropomorphic climate change is a hoax.

Solar-cycle driven climate change, however, is real.
>>
>>128114803
Pretty much every agreement we have is us running a charity.
>>
>>128115326

> Throwing a tantrum because someone else won't give you free shit

Hm, who else that does that..
>>
>>128108405
Because everything is so fucked up
>>
>>128115029
This. Climate change is real, it's very much a fact, our climate has changed continually throughout the history of the planet. Man-made climate change to the degree that these government-paid shill scientists promote is where the BS starts the enter the equation.
>>
>>128115263
I remember that.
>>
File: 1476748392947.jpg (78KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1476748392947.jpg
78KB, 785x757px
>>128115350
>>128115350
>There have been at least five major ice ages in the earth's past (the Huronian, Cryogenian, Andean-Saharan, Karoo Ice Age and the Quaternary glaciation). Outside these ages, the Earth seems to have been ice-free even in high latitudes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_age#Major_ice_ages

>>128115399
not quite that simple obviously but it had a large immediate effect
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cretaceous%E2%80%93Paleogene_extinction_event#Effects_of_impact
>In a 2016 study, a team from Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research announced that the main cause for mass extinction was a severe drop in global temperatures caused by concentrations of large amount of droplets of sulfuric acid in the atmosphere. Freezing temperatures lasted for at least three years.[133]

you niggers forget that earth travels through space while rotating its own axis, and additionally our actual orbit ellipsis moves as well. the sun is also moving. our galaxy is moving. the sun is a burning ball of shit that goes through spurts of intensity

a warming and cooling earth is normal. our earth has warmed and frozen for billions of years since it existed.

it is the way of things.

now couple that with the fact it has been proven climate change "scientists" have purposefully doctored and suppressed data to win additional funding grants, support political motivations. and you can see that there is anything but a clear cut answer and it is natural to be a skeptic
>>
>>128115814
Agreed fully. Climate change is real, but the pattern of the last decade adressing it has been ineffective.
>give scientists million dollar budgets
>5 years later "yup, shits gettin warmer"
>gee, sure am glad we funded that, really saving the world here, so uhhh.... lets fuckin buy "carbon credits" or some bullshit

Repead ad nauseum. Thats all the paris agreement was going to be, theyre just pissed the US isnt willing to subsidize it and now theyre stuck with a big expensive useless piece of reelection bait that they hadnt planned on paying for.
>>
>>128116058
changes in the Earth's orbit can't explain the current temperature change because a) those mechanisms operate on timescales of several thousand years, not a few decades and b) we can measure insolation quite easily from Earth and it is nowhere near enough to be causing a rise of this magnitude
>>
>>128116076
dont forget the country with the biggest "carbon footprint" (china, who puts out more than a quarter of the worlds industrial C02) isnt even required to start abiding by the agreement for 20 years
>>
Just in case you faggots did not know.... The most efficient way to battle carbon is to increase vegitation. And if we had more control over gravity we could trap carbon in trees and take them off world in essence removing the carbon from the planet instead of allowing it to recycle into the atmosphere. Also burying masses of live vegitation deep underground stops the transition of the solid form to the gas form
>>
>>128107223
The majority of his guests are either autistic or retarded.
>>
>>128116201
yes hence i noted in an above post microchanges, which are not as easily explained but have also happened even prior to industrialized society, and can probably be better explained with patterns of ocean currents or radiation from the sun. which fluctuates

>The solar cycle or solar magnetic activity cycle is the nearly periodic 11-year change in the Sun's activity (including changes in the levels of solar radiation and ejection of solar material) and appearance (changes in the number and size of sunspots, flares, and other manifestations).

im not denying its possible, i am just saying i havent seen any proven evidence that isnt correlation and fear mongering
>>
>>128116201
Climate change is real, theres undoubtedly shit we can do to help slow it. Thats not in question.

The problem with this deal is that it forces the US to pay for a bunch of shit, make extremeley expensive changes to its infrastructure and industry. But in massivley polluted countries like india and china it basically doesnt require them to do anything at all.

The whole fuckin thing was just a giant expensive finger-wag at the USA whilst ignoring massive pollution in other nations. Then everyone acts genuineley suprised trump doesnt jump on it.

Obama isnt the US president anymore, if these agreements act like they can just rip him off trump is gonna refuse to do it. Its blowing my mind people were even remoteley suprised by this. It would be suprising if obama rejected it, for trump it was literally nothing anyone didnt see coming.
>>
File: 1496374469310.jpg (68KB, 555x456px) Image search: [Google]
1496374469310.jpg
68KB, 555x456px
>>128113459
>a FACT, UNDENIABLE FACT
I deny it. What're ya gonna do about it? Cry to your mommy?
>>
>>128116313
Yeah, in a later post I mentioned it. Whole thing was letting the global leaders in pollution off the hook then shaking a finger at the US and going "SHAME SHAME!"

fucking stupid.
>>
>>128116578
thats also a good point and my biggest contention with climate shills. there has to be a cost benefit ratio that makes sense, and oversight. and like i said earlier and you pointed out, china is one of the worst polluters of the world and they arent even held accountable in this agreement

yeah its nice to pat ourselves on the back and say hooray we are fighting climate change, but at the end of the day it is going to cost a lot of money, hurt the immediate economy and the poor and middle class who depend on it, and wont even have much noticeable effects on the climate change anyway, at least not something perceivable for a number of years

which lets be honest, by then china would have picked up the slack and polluted even more
>>
File: 1496358174832.png (162KB, 1045x1567px) Image search: [Google]
1496358174832.png
162KB, 1045x1567px
Seen this posted earlier.
>INB4 leddit
I seen it here.
>>
>>128116652
im pretty sure trump will eventually sign it or join it, he is probably planning to renegotiate it

i could see him trying to get europe to pressure china to stricter terms, and then use that as leverage against china for help against north korea or the manmade chink islands

you guys look at treaties and shit like this and take it at face value. but behind the scenes there is always a power play and wheeling and dealing. maybe trump will now ask some of those countries to increase their NATO contributions for instance, as a trade to having him sign the bill

remember for the US, it was something brokered by obamas administration not his. so it makes sense he would disagree with terms in it
>>
>>128116521
so what is causing the recent temperature rise then in your mind?
>>
>>128107308
This. Look at the twitter feed of the girl that called him a sexist pig. She was OBVIOUSLY destroyed, but she surrounds herself with followers that tell her she won the exchange.
>>
>>128116817
Lets not forget that merkel made a huge speech on the news yesterday about how china is germany's ally too. German industry is getting fist-fucked by high cost and essentially only works because of massive government subsidies.

Merkel is looking to outsource to china for cheap matierials and goods, forcing china to retro-fit its infrastructure and industry would hurt that plan so naturally the climate agreements they drafted dont require any input from china whatsoever for two decades.

Plus lets also be honest, chinese communist style solutions to climate control is to just fudge inspection numbers and lie on reports anyways.
>>
File: 1469610826034.jpg (256KB, 648x767px) Image search: [Google]
1469610826034.jpg
256KB, 648x767px
>>128116970
see you have to wonder why the fuck australia, only being responsible for 1.2% of C02 emissions in the world, would be pressured to spend so much fucking money. you have to wonder who the fuck is getting rich off these deals

firstly for countries that barely contribute to C02 emissions, there should be barely if any burden on them. what happened to the libshit mentality of a tiered income tax rate? doesnt forcing countries like australia create undue burden? doesnt really seem fair for someone to pay so much who produces so little C02 and has such a small GDP

my guess is some very inside investors and entrepreneurs lobbied and pressured australian politicians for this shit....say the producers of the new "eco light bulbs" who might benefit from the government subsidies and regulations .........
>>
>>128113459
>it is UNDENIABLE FACT that daylight change is real
>>
>>128108369
Gimme the sources.
>>
>>128116578
what you say about PCA is simply wrong
there is not a single binding commitment in the deal, it's completely up to the signatory parties to decide what and how much they want to do to reduce emissions and there is not a single consequences inscribed in the accords for failure to meet your own goal

all this talk about how this deal funnels "billions and billions and billions of dollars" from the West to developing countries and how this is only one step from a totalitarian dictatorship where carbon is used as currency is just paranoid garbage that falls apart as soon as you take a closer look
>>
>>128117696
how is it paranoid if we actually pay it? the eu and us would pay up and it will go to africa,india and china.
>>
If some uppity shabbos goy just ruined my 100 billion hotpot I'd be fucking pissed too
>>
File: 1494292478649.jpg (53KB, 322x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494292478649.jpg
53KB, 322x400px
>>128117517
If you ask me - all ((leftist)) ideology and policy goes back to one thing: anti white. So CC policy more of just wanting whites to transfer industry and treasure to non whites if the white working class hurt from this - well good - they hate the white working class more than they hate normal whites.

That is all I see in the CC debate. Really that is all I see in everything these days: globalisation , migration etc etc - it is all designed to destroy white nations, white culture and ultimately obliterate white genes.
>>
>>128115029
Climate change will benefit canada russia europe and australia. Why should we stop it?
>>
>>128118064
as I said, there is no binding commitment anywhere in the PCA, signatory parties are completely free to curb emissions anyway they see fit

if you think otherwise, feel free to point out the part of the agreement where it says "The U.S. and Europe are to dismantle their industries and pay 100 Billion US$ to every country in Africa and Asia"
>>
>>128117235
honestly dont know, if you look at images like >>128116639
you can see even the frequency of mini cool downs and warm ups seems to be increasing. but you have to remember on a geologic scale things happen so slowly, these graphs are showing only 10 -20 year segments. do we have data this accurate to compare with time periods prior to the industrial revolution? i dont think we do, it just seems like way too little data to make an assumption but again i am open to the concept because i admit it is simple and makes plausible sense. ocean currents have been offered a reason, cosmic radiation?

>>128117696
so then it will end up being a feel good measure done on the honor system, which only the eco-conscious countries will honor, and the largest polluters who happen to be rapidly industrializing 3rd world nations will ignore? i will admit i havent read the PCA myself, i am just going off several different news reports, i havent had time to research it myself since the issue just came to my attention yesterday after the MSM meltdown. i dont pretend to know the actual agreement, i am just speculating that there are political motivations behind the scenes that are directing trumps pullout. he wouldnt just do it because "he doesnt believe in climate change, the retarded conservative environment hater"
>>
>>128108369
I'm open minded to man made global warming, climate change, whatever they call it today. But I'm always perplexed that people who adhere so vehemently can't answer basic questions.
>By what degree is climate change naturally occurring?
>By what degree is man affecting the already naturally occurring change?

I'd love some concrete answers.
>>
>>128118529
thats the problem, the data doesnt exist because we have only had industry and technology capable of measuring this stuff for the last 100 years

and we are limited in how far back we can measure stuff in the ice layer, because the current ice on the planet is only from the last ice age. we have geology evidence, but fitting everything into a puzzle this complex is tough. there are so many variables...the chemical make up of the earth, the fauna, the physics of the earth and solar system in relation to space, currents of the ocean, axis and polar alignment of earth, etc all this shit is interconnected
>>
File: natural.anthropogenic.forcing.jpg (95KB, 946x671px) Image search: [Google]
natural.anthropogenic.forcing.jpg
95KB, 946x671px
>>128118529
you may find some answers to this in this graph.
It comes from Huber et al.; 2012, published in nature geoscience.

It shows what the temperature evolution of the recent past would have been with and without the anthropogenic forcing. The natural forcings (solar irradiance, volanic eruptions, etc in blue) would have given as a temperature "plateau" over this time. It's only after taking man-made emissions of WMGHGs into account (red) that the temperature trends becomes explainable
>>
>>128118841
That's a lot of assumptions.
>>
>>128118304
Oh I see now, you Germans like to sign shit just for fun and do shit for no real purpose other than to feel good about yourselves huh? That must explain why you are trying to start and lose another world war. You people just cant live without causing fucking problems.
>>
>>128114877
see that big fucking ball of fire in the sky when you get closer it gets hotter when you get farther away from the sun it gets colder.
and i don't mean they jump around its spinning on an axis towards it.
in the winter we turn away from the sun
in the summer we get closer to the sun
water accounts for shit to but i am not going to get into that know you will have to wait until 4th grade science to learn that shit
>>
File: 2000temperature.png (64KB, 906x721px) Image search: [Google]
2000temperature.png
64KB, 906x721px
>>128118407
what you call "mini cool downs and warm ups" is known as internal climate variability. It's basically stochastic noise in the global average temperature and can't give you any statistically significant temperature trends.

I'm a bit confused what you're trying to say with the bit about the periods prior to industrialization. Because we DO have a fairly good sense of temperature in the past. As an example, pic is the temperature of the last 2,000 years.

You lastly offer two possible explanations:
- ocean currents can't give you a statistically significant temperature trend because ocean currents aren't a climate forcing (they can't change the energy balance of the planet on their own). Rather, they're a mechanism for heat distribution across the planet.

- cosmic rays are an interesting idea what they're rejected by most climatologists as an explanation for the current rise for several reasons. For one, since cosmic ray flux follows the 11 year solar cycle, we should see a huge 11 year signal in the data and we don't
>>
>>128119135
like what?
>>
>>128118176
thats globalism in a nutshell. transfer wealth from white to non white
>>
>>128106926
Look at the cunt's smile in the youtube thumbnail.
That's the fakest politico smile I've ever seen.

Watch the eyes.
>>
>>128113459
So how does China and India not contributing help climate change?
>>
>>128119204
if you accept now that the PCA has no real teeth in it and is unbelievably lax, why is your country kicking up such a tremendous international fuzz about it and pumping out paranoid conspiracy theories about how the agreement will destroy the industry and impoverish the entire country?
>>
>>128118841
i dont know how to read this, can you link to where the pic came from so i can read the article?

what is HadCRUT3?
>>
>>128119565
I gave the source in my post
this is the article it comes from:
http://www.nature.com/ngeo/journal/v5/n1/abs/ngeo1327.html

HadCRUT is the combined instrumental temperature data set of the British meteorological office, the Hadley Center and the Climatic Research Unit
>>
Trump pulling us out of this bogus shit is the first thing he's done in office I'm legitimately proud of. Fucking climate change scammers can take a hike. If you want money then come up with a real proposition, don't hold out your grubby little hands like you deserve it just for saying the right things.
>>
>>128113459
He asked him the same question 6 times and he refused to answer it.

>Why isn't China and India agreeing to reduce green house emissions? They are the Worst producers of it by far.
>Why are we giving the worst polluters money when the refuse to help us clean up???
>>
>>128113459
I love Tucker purely because he WILL NOT allow his guests to dodge a question. He's spent literally entire interviews hounding people to answer a single question, and they spend 5-9 minutes just desperately dodging the question, making themselves look like a complete fucking idiot
>>
>>128109212
They are in for a suprise
>>
>>128119521
I thought you were supposed to be smart Hans? Why would my country be worried about this if we didn't think it was nothing but bullshit scam feel goodery? Might it be we know its bullshit and reason why President Trump rightfully said eat shit.
>>
File: 515665758.jpg (358KB, 1024x674px) Image search: [Google]
515665758.jpg
358KB, 1024x674px
>>128119294
http://clivebest.com/blog/?p=6143
>>
>>128119840
Kurk echenwald was one of the funnier one. Tucker has so many scalps i'm shocked these morons even go on his show with such weak stances.
>>
File: 1496390319521.jpg (485KB, 1224x1130px) Image search: [Google]
1496390319521.jpg
485KB, 1224x1130px
>>128119277
I wonder (((why))) do these things never go back past 2000 years?
>>
Watch some potholer54 to realise that climate change is real, and all deniers are always wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiZlBspV2-M

>>
>>128118176
US will one day be like brazil, and like brazil it's important to go out and make white, well educated children so that they can rule over a herd of <100 IQ coffee-colored cattle from behind very high fences
>>
I fucken hate Tucker cunt.
>>
>>128113936
literally a foreign country

t. lived there for 10 years
>>
File: Marcott.png (55KB, 909x705px) Image search: [Google]
Marcott.png
55KB, 909x705px
>>128120134
I'm more than happy to go back further in the past

here's a temperature reconstruction for the entire Holocene
>>
>>128107223
Tucker the fucker finds strawmen lefties ao he can act the big man in tearing them down
>>
>>128106926
Ok, so China doesn't have to participate that 100 billion $ aid? Is there some list which countries have to pay and which don't?
>>
>>128120078
I'm convinced these people have some kind of delusions. There's no way they go on his show and get fucking destroyed in an argument and then pretend they won when they spent the entire segment avoiding a single question without something being wrong with them
>>
File: 7b3.jpg (73KB, 1120x714px) Image search: [Google]
7b3.jpg
73KB, 1120x714px
>>128120175
>Climate Denier
>Holocaust Denier

hey faggot. give me $500 Billion dollars or your a Climate Denier. Your not a Climate denier are you? If you don't give me this $700 Billion dollars right now then the Polar Ice caps will melt in 4 months and we will all die. If you don't give me a check for $900 Billion, then you are hitler and you hate children. You are also a pedophile if you don't give me $4 Trillion dollars right now.

If you don't agree with me and Give me $5 Trillion right now; you are a:

>racist
>sexist
>homophobe
>xenophobe
>climate denier
>pedophile
>hitler
>baby raper
>>
I'm not having kids. I can't bring my beautiful white babies into a world where they are going to suffer.
>>
>>128119716
yes HadCRUT the source of all trustful information after they changed every data set in russia to show what they want. Cherry picking.

The new research suggests HadCRUT actively chose to use weather reports that backed its hypothesis of global warming:

Using incomplete records and ignoring longer, unbroken series from other monitoring sites in the same region.
Manipulating data or "losing temperature" from the sites they used
Choosing sites close to large, warmer, urban areas
Selecting sites concentrated in the north and east of Russia, even though Russia has significantly more sites in the warmer west and south. HadCRUT thus ignores 40% of the largest country on earth – not because it doesn't have the data (the data is publicly available) but for some other, unstated reason.
HadCRUT constructs a grid of Russia, some cells containing only one weather monitoring station, others as many as 8. In the case of the cells where weather stations are ignored, the weather stations tended not to support the hypothesis of global warming.
The IEA concedes that temperatures may have increased, but much less than 2 degrees Celsius. It asks: if global warming is overstated in Russia, what errors are hiding in the data on other countries?

source:
https://www.rt.com/news/climate-scandal-new-evidence/

source:
https://www.cato.org/blog/new-study-hadley-center-cru-apparently-cherry-picked-russias-climate-data

and the raw data from the IEA:
http://www.iea.ru/article/kioto_order/15.12.2009.pdf
>>
File: rad_balance_ERBE_1987-1.jpg (42KB, 638x436px) Image search: [Google]
rad_balance_ERBE_1987-1.jpg
42KB, 638x436px
>>128106926
Source: http://clivebest.com/blog/?p=7591&
>For people who can science

> Do Global temperatures make sense ?

>The earth’s temperature at any location is never in equilibrium. It changes daily, seasonally and annually. Incoming solar radiation varies enormously especially near the poles which receive more energy per day in summer than the equator.

>The earth cools primarily by moving heat from hot tropical regions towards high latitudes where net IR radiation loss cools the planet, thus maintaining a certain temperature profile.

>Rising CO2 levels modify that radiation imbalance profile slightly. Surface temperatures in the tropics are not really warming at all. Any excess heat induces more clouds and more convection while surface temperatures remain constant. What really happens is that the meridional radiation profile changes. Slightly more heat is transported polewards so that hot places are shifting more heat to cold places which are doing the warming. If CO2 levels stop rising then a new temperature and radiation profile would rather quickly be reached. This is then called ‘climate change’ but any such changes are concentrated in colder regions of the world. The global ‘temperature’ itself is not changing, but instead the global distribution of temperature is changing.

>Temperatures at the poles during 6 months of darkness would fall well below -150C if there was no atmosphere, similar to the moon. Instead heat is constantly being transported from lower latitudes by the atmosphere and ocean and so that temperatures never fall much below -43C. If more heat is transported northwards than previously, then minimum temperatures must rise, and this is exactly what we observe in individual measurements.
>>
>>128120507
kys nigger faggot
>>
So the Agreement Trump 'pulled out of' was bullshit useless statism and the shrill cries from the Leftards just mean they are relying on misreps of the agreement and underlying UN data/goals

But - guys, the science on AGW is pretty solid....

I think that because most Leftistshave become cunts, people refuse to consider that the maj of people WHO ACTUALLY STUDY the matter as trained academics/professionals think.

In other words - dont assume its fakse because cunts thibk it is true, dig?

https://www.skepticalscience.com/co2-higher-in-past.htm
>>
>>128119294
>>128119716
I can't read this right now but I'll try to later. But questions from the graph
>what are they considering greenhouse gases?
>Why are they assuming solar has such minimal effect?
>The system is more complex, how can they extrapolate from such narrow points?
These may be moronic questions, but I'm curious.
>>
>>128120483
In Kurk's case, i think he is owned by the deep state. He was caught buying child porn in an "undercover reporter investigating" for a """"story"""""" of course he was let go because dems will never prosecute one of their own. they will just blackmail you or kill you if you get out of line.

some are in full flight from reality, the others are forced to push the lie no matter what. it's very funny to watch. maybe these people are capable of learning from their mistakes? some are.
>>
>>128120738
Are you denying Climate Change? Only BABY RAPERS DENY CLIMATE CHANGE. Now give me $8 Trillion Dollars right now or you're a BABY RAPER.
>>
Tucker is frustrating to watch, he intentionally obfusticates and simplieifes issues to a single talking point and ignores other points as avoidance, and responds to them with personal attacks from whatever controversy put them on his radar. If he had a competent debater on his show he would probably get assraped
>>
File: Vergohansk.gif (18KB, 1000x300px) Image search: [Google]
Vergohansk.gif
18KB, 1000x300px
>>128120731
Contd.

> The main problem with all the existing observational datasets is that they don’t actually measure the global temperature at all. Instead they measure the global average temperature ‘anomaly’. This is because measuring any average global temperature is “biased” by the distribution of stations, whereas measuring an average anomaly (\Delta T ) is supposedly not. Each monthly station ‘anomaly’ is actually the difference between the measured monthly temperature and so-called “normal” monthly values. In the case of Hadcrut4 these normal values are the 12 monthly averages calculated from 1961 to 1990 at each station.

>The basic assumption being made when using anomalies is that global warming is a universal, location independent phenomenon which can be measured by averaging all station anomalies together, wherever they might be distributed. So in principal this then implies that global warming could be measured by just one station alone, which is clearly nonsense.

>The use of anomalies introduces a new bias because they are now dominated by the larger ‘anomalies’ occurring at cold places in high latitudes. The reason for this is obvious, because all extreme seasonal variations in temperature occur in northern continents, with the exception of Antarctica. Increases in anomalies are mainly due to an increase in the minimum winter temperatures, especially near the arctic circle.

>Long term changes in temperature anomalies occur mainly in northern continents in winter months. This is not because the earth as a whole is warming up but rather that meridional heat transport from the equator to the poles has increased and the largest effect on ‘anomalies occurs in winter. The average absolute temperature of the earth’s surface is unknown.
>>
File: land.ocean.temperatureanomaly.png (228KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
land.ocean.temperatureanomaly.png
228KB, 1024x819px
>>128120683
strange then that their instrumental record (under the titel "Hadley" in this graph) is highly consistent with every other terrestrial temperature monitoring body

are all of them in on the conspiracy too?
>>
File: 1478770091842.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1478770091842.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>128120951
Contd.
> Basing the evidence for climate change on the 150 year trend in global averaged temperature anomalies still biases the result towards higher latitudes where most of the stations are located. Is it any wonder then that climate scientists are tempted to further amplify the impression of global warming by artificially infilling the Arctic, rather than say Africa or South America. For some reason they are not so keen to infill the much larger Antarctica, because surprisingly it isn’t warming
>>
>>128120839
>TUCKER CARLSON FALSEHOODS
Seriously though, something was fucking wrong with him to begin with. It was pathetic how he pulled out that most likely blank binder 5 times threatening to read from it and never did
>>
>>128120933
ok that's fine. why do so many of the """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""liberal""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'' guests that he has on refuse to answer a simple question? He gives them like 8 minutes to talk and answer one question, but they always refuse?
>>
>>128119716
ah yes i see now sorry its almost 3am here and im sleepy. will save for reading tomorrow. gnite gents
>>
File: 1496393425004.png (106KB, 762x578px) Image search: [Google]
1496393425004.png
106KB, 762x578px
>>128120323
why stop at the holocene?
>>
>>128120933
>simplifying is a problem
wew lad
>>
File: All_palaeotemps.png (76KB, 1000x291px) Image search: [Google]
All_palaeotemps.png
76KB, 1000x291px
>>128121052
why stop at the Pleistocene?

is there a point to all this?
>>
>>128111399

> digits
> quality old meme

checked
>>
>>128121006
I don't think he's right in the head that's for sure. I think he literally gaslit himself and just don't ask too many tough questions that might upset his strange world view.

about the binder; my bet is it was mostly empty. but just in case it contained rough looking paper and 3 stories printed out from Media Matters for America incase he actually had to open that stupid thing.
>>
>>128120963
yep. one is proven wrong. the possiblity of all being wrong is equally high as them being right. they have to give the raw data of station and not only south or city temp. data.
>>
>>128121144
Dinosaurs did okay at +10degrees, earth didn't turn into venus.
Why are current temperatures scary?
>>
File: 1496390888993s.jpg (2KB, 125x114px) Image search: [Google]
1496390888993s.jpg
2KB, 125x114px
>>128120933

>obfusticates and simplieifes

Well which one is it genius?

Also learn how to fucking spell - what are you? 10?
>>
>>128120808
the bar labeled "Greenhouse gases" at the bottom refers to naturally occuring CO2, methane, nitrous oxides and halocarbons. Ozone is also a greenhouse gas but is listed separately because its net effect changes with altitude

"Solar" means solar irradiance. It is shown here as having a very small effect because we can measure it both from Earth and with satellites in orbit. The authors attribute only 0.07°C of the total warming since 1950 to changes in solar irradiance. Solar physicists think the upper limit of warming that can be explained by the sun is 30%.

Lastly, the only extrapolation that is included here is the box on the lower right and that is based on some very simple assumptions about future human carbon emissions and how the carbon sinks and sources will go on to respond for the next 50 years. The graphic on top includes no extrapolation and is based an observations.
>>
Interesting article:

www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4192182/World-leaders-duped-manipulated-global-warming-data.html
>>
>>128121016
That's the point, he doesn't choose anyone that can actually convey an argument beyond appealing to authority or social obligation like that dropkick mayor
>>128121689
shut up cunt, those two are not mutually exclusive
>he's never made a typo before
>>
File: [Loadedquestion intensifies].jpg (100KB, 641x357px) Image search: [Google]
[Loadedquestion intensifies].jpg
100KB, 641x357px
>>128107029
He looks like a random character creation in Dark Souls
>>
File: gw.jpg (174KB, 1218x640px) Image search: [Google]
gw.jpg
174KB, 1218x640px
Also relevant to the topic are the past failures of climate scientists.
>>
File: 1496359244446.jpg (30KB, 480x377px) Image search: [Google]
1496359244446.jpg
30KB, 480x377px
>>128121911
>Simplify
make (something) simpler or easier to do or understand.

>Obfuscate
make obscure, unclear, or unintelligible.

2 digit IQ fag
>>
>>128121911
they can't answer because telling the truth goes against the DNC narrative right now. Even if you are the best debater in the whole world, you either answer a question or you dodge it.
>>
>>128113684
>>128115441
[crickets intensify]
>>
>>128122096
He obfusticates issues by the way of simplification, sweetie... I know it's difficult for you to understand, pumpkin pie, but that's how it is snookums
>>
>>128121911
The DNC hasn't actually answered a tough question in like 5 years. They need to get a platform and quit fucking around with this "impeach trump" bullshit. Clock is ticking.
>>
>>128122038
This is what kind of turned me off their narrative. Growing up I kept hearing about "global warming" and of course, I believed it. Until, none of their doomsday predictions happened. None.
>>
>>128121471
many of them make their raw data freely available
but like any form of remote sensing, raw data is pretty much completely useless. That's why there are a half dozen versions of HadCRUT over the years - to continually refine corrections for known biases, uncertainties and new stations.

Here is a paper detailing how CRUTEM4 was improved from CRUTEM3 (those are the land components of the HadCRUT data set):
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/2011JD017139/abstract
For example, they specifically say that they have taken into account additional data from the Russian extreme latitudes - which actually resulted in an increased warming trend because of polar amplification

this isn't something that's being done behind closed doors. climatologists are quite open about what they do with the raw temperature data
>>
File: CT Awoo.jpg (281KB, 900x891px) Image search: [Google]
CT Awoo.jpg
281KB, 900x891px
>>128106926
Who else /proud to have their capital city's mayor and governor destroyed by Tuck in the same week/ here?
>>
I have been living below sea-level all my life and I' ve never been flooded.
Now convince that this agreement will not be a waste of money.
>>
>>128120345
he brings literally everybody and anybody on, this is fucking delusional type thinking you've got going on buddy
>>
>>128122217
I don't see how asking a simple question
>How will the PCA help climate change
Is obfuscating. It's a simple question and if the American people are expected to she'll over billions, they are owed an answer.
>>
>>128115263
>>128115399
Nope. The recent cooling is due to an extraterrestrial object that hit the Earth during the end of the Pleistocene. It hit the ice sheets in what is now Canada, caused massive flooding, followed by several smaller impacts that caused massive cooling after an initial burst of warming. It is believed that these meteors came from the Taurid meteor stream, due to the timing of the event.

Look into Randall Carlson (he's done a ton of interviews in the last 2 years) who has researched this extensively with lord knows how many slides/pictures/presentations/data to back this up.
>>
>>128106926
Liberals will somehow defend this.
>LOOK AT THE FACTS!!!!
>IT'S SETTLED SCIENCE!!!!!
>>
>>128122449
>Give us all your money evil Americans
>What? You want to ask us questions?
>Climate Deniers!
>>
>>128122413
how can u [i]live below[/i] sea level? u wouldnt b able to breatjhe.
>>
>>128108405
He's trying to understand why someone would believe something if they themselves do not understand it.
>>
>>128122706
Hmm you might be right on that
>>
File: 1496045903166.jpg (143KB, 661x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496045903166.jpg
143KB, 661x1024px
>>128108193
Look at the Bill Nye video. Granted Tucker could have been a bit better, but Bill was a fucking loon.
All tucker really asked was:
>"If the science is settled on climate change (Bill's words) and they say it's because of human impact. If the science is settled can you give me a number/percentage/scale of human influence on climate change?"
>"The grapes Tucker"
All Bill had to do was either
>A: It doesn't work like that Tucker, but here is how we know.."
>B: Okay here is the number
>C: I don't have the data on me but I can get back to you on that [insert reassuring bullshit here]

But no, he went on about grapes not being able to grow in Europe hundreds of years ago (he was refering to the "mini ice age" where there were less sun spots, but he would never tell you this), when historically they did way way before then.

Bill eventually blurted out that 100% of climate change is caused by humans, then said something about "we know where the White House leaks are coming from!"

How did the left react to this? Making youtube videos titles "TUCKER CARLSON DESTROYED BY BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY XD"
>>
>>128121677
because the current biosphere is adapted to a late Quaternary climate - not a Cretaceous climate.

If you take a look at the time human civilization, the Holocene has been a remarkably stable climatic interval and the few examples of sudden swings in climate we DO have from that time (like the 4.2ka event) are usually associated with the collapse of high cultured civilizations.

Going back deeper into the past, there are some analogies for sudden injection of CO2 into the atmosphere and the outcomes were not pretty. Sure, if your threshold for concern is turning into Venus, then none of this will really matter to you, but if you want to be serious about this, you have to think in terms of what all this means for the future of decent, organized human existence
>>
>>128106926

Fucking climate change comunists
>>
>>128114803

>enforceable

No. Are you high? Of course not, this is all bullshit. I was pretty shocked to read up on this to find that it's nothing but bullshit. No enforcement, no specifics on anything at all. Read up on it yourself, it's just a bunch of jibberish.

Absolutely fucking retarded.
>>
>>128120345

They are strawmen, but at the same time represent common understanding of the proposed solutions.

People will back radical plans without reading or understanding the damn things. It's not hard to find these people.
>>
How much greenhouse gas emission could be prevented if the time and money spent on this stupid summit was spent on doing something instead?
>>
File: d2b.png (20KB, 200x225px) Image search: [Google]
d2b.png
20KB, 200x225px
>>128122584
> It hit the ice sheets in what is now Canada

Day of the Meteor when?
>>
>>128122702
You just have to be really tall.
>>
>>128123269
YE haha or be like whales and shit
>>
File: 1496237302372.png (636KB, 824x656px) Image search: [Google]
1496237302372.png
636KB, 824x656px
>>128106926
https://vid.me/S5hj
>>
>>128113459
Stupid Serbian nigger. He said he believed in it. He was just asking how this treaty would help fight it. Kill yourself.
>>
>>128122863
Well if evolution is real then the biosphere will adapt and renew itself, and cull the weak elements.
Why do you suffer from such cognitive dissonance ?
>>
>>128108193
>>128108193
the leftist doesn't use logic, instead it uses emotion. they'll see a calm man with moral highground being attacked by a rightwing extremist.

how will holding hands with the rest of the world solve the rising sealevels?

if the world really depends on it, it might be best to renegotiate, we'll see if they mean it
>>
>>128122863
>current biosphere
So things change, it's only a disaster if you thought we were supposed to be in stasis.
>organized human existence
Just farm where food grows and have the number of people the planet can support, it's not rocket science. If earth's turning into a desert we have fewer kids, if it greens up we can have more.
It'd be sad if billions of people suddenly starved but long term who cares whether there are 50 billion of us or 50 million?
>>
>>128123554
"the weak element" that will be culled in this case is organized human life.

>>128123602
this civilization, like all the ones before it, is dependent on a stable supply of agricultural goods. I don't think it's particularly clever to be risking that by undertaking the largest geophysical experiment in the history of the human species with everyone of us as test subjects
>>
>>128113459
So how does this agreement specifically help the climate?
>>
>>128123884
Why do you care ?
Modern humanity is horrible and deserves whatever is coing be it nuclear extermination or natural extinction.
>>
>>128122335
> climatologists are quite open about what they do with the raw temperature data
ORLY?
http://joannenova.com.au/2011/11/breaking-more-emails-released-climategate-ii/

between the fabrications and fraud detailed in climategate 1 and the scandalous abandonment of all academic ethics in climate gate 2, nobody with a brain accepts this line of twaddle.

InB4 "<9000 independent reviews!!" and cries of "Exonerated!!!!!"

if you think the IPCC, CRU, et al were "exonerated", read the fucking documents yourself and see if they match what the media is selling

Protip: it doesnt.

the "exoneration" is the lack of any law prohibiting scientists from falsifying data and lying to the world, nor was there any law prohibiting the UN from lying through their teeth, further falsifying the results of already falsified reports to create the IPCC reports 1-5

there literally was "No Controlling Legal Authority..." but if anyone else did this, they would be up on charges for felony fraud, embezzlement, perjury, defrauding the us govt (and every other govt in the world) and subject to various ethical reviews.

http://www.foia2011.org/
if you lack the courage to see what the climate "scientists" are saying in private, then dont bother responding, youre worthless trash.,
>>
>>128123269
so what ur constantly standing in water or something?
>>
>>128115771
Tiggers?
>>
>>128122819
>he was refering to the "mini ice age" where there were less sun spots

I think we're headed to another mini ice age. Even taking in to account that we are at the solar minimum right now, the number of sunspots has been dismally low. It's more than likely we are entering the Maunder minimum, which coincided with the beginning of the mini ice age in the middle ages.
>>
>>128124250
instead of talking about vague allegations, let's be specific

name a specific e-mail that is supposed to show evidence of willful distortion so we can talk about it
>>
>>128116970
nice
Whole world btfo
>>
>>128123884
>largest geophysical experiment
Our genetic line has survived every single geophysical experiment since life began, even the mass extinction events.
We're indestructible.

But seriously whatever happens we'll just grow what we can where we can and feed who we can with the food we have like we've always done.
>this civilization, like all the ones before it
will be replaced by whatever comes in the future. It's not that big a deal if future pop is lower or lives in antarctica.
So yeah my disaster threshold is set at venus.
>>
>>128107308
Show me some reactions to this clip, dude. I want to see lefties react.
>>
>>128124506
That's interesting, I wonder how these climate people will react?
>"and you know why everything is freezing cold, terrorists are everywhere and someone just called me a nigger in the street!? GLOBAL WARMING!"
>>
>>128123884
> global warming alarmism!!
the earth has been consistently warming for over 14000 years now

im sitting in a spot that was, 12000 years ago, under a half mile of motherfucking ice.

the cycle isnt finished yet.

the earth will continue to warm, for the next 1000 or so years then it will begin cooling as the next glacial cycle begins

Protip: did you know we are currently in a Glacial Age right now?
geologists count glaciations by FULL MELTS, when there is no polar ice that survives from one year to the next.
there have been dozens of full melts in the past, and the holocene period (thats basically all of human history) is a temporary warm period in the earths history which, as all the others have before, will end in a deep freeze, leaving only the equatorial tropics habitable
>>
>>128125027

This argument is repeated over and over again

Listen up kiddo look up the stats and you will realize that global warming is a slow process ( normally )
A process that is influenced by many different factors like volcanos the sun weather changes etc.

It took the earth thousands of year to change the climate.
Looking at the date it will take humans 300 years.
See the difference? This is antrophogenic climate change .
>>
>>128124542
ok, lets start with FOIA #1:
> /Start
<1939> Thorne/MetO:

Observations do not show rising temperatures throughout the tropical
troposphere unless you accept one single study and approach and discount a
wealth of others. This is just downright dangerous. We need to communicate the
uncertainty and be honest. Phil, hopefully we can find time to discuss these
further if necessary [...]

<3066> Thorne:

I also think the science is being manipulated to put a political spin on it
which for all our sakes might not be too clever in the long run.

<1611> Carter:

It seems that a few people have a very strong say, and no matter how much
talking goes on beforehand, the big decisions are made at the eleventh hour by
a select core group.

<2884> Wigley:

Mike, The Figure you sent is very deceptive [...] there have been a number of
dishonest presentations of model results by individual authors and by IPCC [...]

<4755> Overpeck:

The trick may be to decide on the main message and use that to guid[e] what's
included and what is left out.
> /End

they are deciding the results of the research before the research has even begun.
>>
>>128116970

at least you didn't fucking link it.
>>
>>128125027
>the earth has been consistently warming for over 14000 years now
look here >>128120323

>the earth will continue to warm, for the next 1000 or so years then it will begin cooling as the next glacial cycle begins
there have actually been studies about this, look at the combined CO2 and insolation forcing at the end of each of the previous interglacials. One of the more recent studies came to the conclusion that conditions for another glacial inception wont be met for another 100,000 years(!)

>did you know we are currently in a Glacial Age right now?
yes I do and I hope without sounding snobbish, I think I know more about the glacial cycle than you
>>
>>128115350
What? You do realize we are coming out of an Ice age right? Earth's climate never stays the same, infact prior to the current larger ice age there weren't even ice in antarctica, and that period lasted for 30 million years. Plus, few degrees warmer means large portions of the earth will now become habitable. It's not like Africa can provide for themselves as it is anyway, we feed them, so who cares if they have to relocate a bit within Africa, we will still pay for it.

UNs own model which means reducing CO2 by a large margin in all countries only lowers the increase in temperature over 100 years by a fraction of a degree. It doesn't even affect the climate at all, it's a joke. Plus it will cost upwards of 2 trillion dollars a year, like throwing them down the toilet.
>>
>>128125211
wait a minute, this isn't supposed to be a continuous correspondence but rather 5 separate fragments, right?
Where can I find the entire correspondence so we can see the full context?
>>
>>128125202
> it took the earth thousands of years...
to go from my city being under more than 2500 feet of ice to swelteringly hot...
yep.
thats true.
and that process is continuing, and will continue for some time.
the IPCC in report 5 asserts that the "man made global warming" is 0.3 degrees c over the last 200 years.

it has been far warmer, even during the holocene than it is now, and these warming events happened BEFORE industrialization.

before the holocene, the earth has been far hotter, hotter than even the wildest projections of the hysterics, and yet there were not even any humans at all at these times.

see pic.
sourced as follows:
~http://geology.utah.gov/map-pub/survey-notes/glad-you-asked/ice-ages-what-are-they-and-what-causes-them/

your narrative doesnt hold up.
>>
>>128120345
There are literally millions of people like the guys he brings on his show constantly posting on twitter.
>>
>>128125671
http://www.foia2011.org/

these are email chains if you dont like the redactions, then try this one:
http://www.lavoisier.com.au/articles/greenhouse-science/climate-change/climategate-emails.pdf
>>
>>128125593
Väl sagt
>>
File: 1452203499296.gif (3MB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1452203499296.gif
3MB, 160x160px
>>128122011
>>
>>128107223
Some are paid, others are just dumb people with little knowledge on the topic they are speaking on.

The one time he brought on someone with just a little knowledge on what he was talking about (Bill Nye) Tucker lost.
>>
>>128116970
Basically this.
>>
>>128120345
> anyone tucker has on his show is a poor innocent victim of tucker's predatory nature and massive ego...
then lefties should recognize when they are entering a contest out of their weight class.
yet they continue to come on his show.
maybe lefties are all simply stupid twats who cant defend their arguments.

> so he can act like a big man...
tearing down lefty strawmen destroys the lefty narrative, so tucker IS a big man, doing great work.

if your ideoloy's greatest minds cant defend their assertions from a few questions by a talking head in a bow tie, how smart were they anyway?
university professors, newsweek editors, luminaries of the left's political machine, they all fall before tucker's scythe, and well they should.

Tucker should be The God Emperor's new Chief Inquisitor

Purge the unclean
Abhor the mutant
The Emperor Preserves, The Emperor Protects.
>>
>>128126163
when you go to Browse E-Mails and try to access a specific batch, does it throw you back to the main page as well?
>>
>>128124696
https://twitter.com/laurenduca/status/812456734480592896
>>
>>128114479
Most of the girls are sluts, should get plenty of poon

t. FSU guy
>>
>>128126449
> bill nye won...
bill nye claimed the moral high ground and refused to answer direct questions and simply kept repeating "evidence is overwhelming"
the IPCC disagreees and is backpedaling like a motherfucker, many climatologists disagree and are called lunatics, or deniers, etc, and bill nye the community college degree guy couldnt answer the simple question How Much?

he says the science is settled, but the answer to How Much? remains elusive.

Nye lost like a bitch. he couldnt defend his position, nye got fucked like a drunk chick at a phish concert.
>>
File: 431769134687341.jpg (42KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
431769134687341.jpg
42KB, 640x400px
>>128114739
>o-ok i-it's real I guess the evidence is undeniable, BUT IT'S NOT US HUMANS IT'S THE SUN!

You are at stage 3
>>
>>128126808
nope.

every page on FOIA.org has the same disclaimer the email chains are below in each chain.

scroll down Heinrich
>>
>>128116578
The whole situation, whoever thought a kraut could be based?
>>
>>128118841
>It shows what the temperature evolution of the recent past would have been with and without the anthropogenic forcing.

But how do they know that? Do they have another planet Earth somewhere with no humans that they have been measuring temperatures from?
>>
File: peak_oil.jpg (93KB, 660x395px) Image search: [Google]
peak_oil.jpg
93KB, 660x395px
The debate about global warming is very similar to the "peak oil" debate. Here is a list (pic) of estimates when "peak oil" is to be reached. All the estimates were wrong, perhaps miscalculated for several hundred years. The same organistaion (UN, US) which make the global warming estimates were terribly wrong, even with recent estimates.
>>
>>128127148
no, i'm pretty sure I can't access it. It just throws me back to the starting page every time.

But anyway, let's take the first e-mail fragment as an example. What they're talking about is the radiosonde temperature data set of the Troposphere, which basically means the temperature readings by weather balloons.

Remember this e-mail is from early 2005 and at that time, the radiosondes were strangely inconsistent with the terrestrial temperature monitors and the diurnal satellites (which is what Thorne is referring to here). It's worth pointing out that later that same year, this inconsistency was largely removed by Sherwood et al. when they were able to correct for a statistical bias due to direct solar heating of the radiosonde in their paper
"Radiosonde Daytime Biases and Late-20th Century Warming".

But nevermind that, the entire discussion is pointless anyway because the honesty about uncertainty Thorne calls for made it into the IPCC AR4 third chapter for everyone to read.
So this is obviously a conspiracy of the highest order
>>
>>128107223

tucker usually sounds retarded and like he's incapable of having a conversation, he yells over people and cuts them off barely listening to anything they've actually said and rarely makes a decent point of his own
>>
>>128108405
|:~(
>>
>>128128119
> wont read the material
> the part i posted clearly demonstrates the "scientists" deciding on the outcome before the research begins
> makes up a story about weather balloons
> declares victory

the hockey stick graph was a fraud, their modeling was done in secret, making the results untestable, and they refuse to allow anyone else to see their data

two countries DID see the data, because the raw numbers were put in IPCC 4, notably india and russia.

both nations PROVED that the data they sent to the IPCC (through CRU) were deliberately altered, and the numbers IPCC reported bore no similarity to the raw data the CRU was sent from direct observations

Fraud.
but not TECHNICALLY illegal, so who cares, the tax payers worldwide got fucked, but they deserve it because of their white privilege.

lefties are all either deluded numbskulls or pathetic liars.
>>
>>128128093
you can talk about years... but at this point you can't talk about if there is a human-made climate change or not anymore. in the scientific world it is way to obvious. if the politics makes rules and standards for the economy how to adapt to climate change there wont be a problem. also the economy can profit from this. as a engineer my main work nowadays is to find energyefficient applications and to buy and build these facilities. a whole network of companys adapted to this. but in the u.s. there are many companys trying to avoid such rules... thats the main problem and the root of all that anti climate change propaganda. you can understand this and adapt to it... or you can go full retard.
>>
>>128108973
I thought the mayor of Miami was a Republican though?
>>
>>128107223
Because they think they're winning and...they get paid!
>>
>>128126676
>maybe lefties are all simply stupid twats who cant defend their arguments.
>maybe..
>>
>>128128740

you're the one going on unrelated tangents, not me. What Peter Thorne is talking about is exactly what I was referring to: the radiosonde dataset of the Troposphere and the uncertainties he points out are specifically mentioned in AR4 chapter 3 as I said.

What is COMPLETELY unrelated to this e-mail is the discussion about the Hockeystick, which is a temperature reconstruction of the past.

On the point about raw data I can only repeat myself: Raw data in remote sensing is pretty much always useless and has to be corrected for known biases, one of which I mentioned above
>>
>>128127079
>the evidence is undeniable
>profit seeking opportunist (((climate))) shill scientists are evidence

lmao, try again
>>
>>128128848
>you can talk about years
No, you can not. The climate predictions are the only thing that can verify the theories and they have always failed.
>but at this point you can't talk about if there is a human-made climate
Muh dogma, the ice age and many other wild theories are already forgotten, see:
>>128122038
>if the politics makes rules and standards for the economy how to adapt to climate change there wont be a problem
No, no one believes that, even if the US would cease all greenhouse gas production, it would not stop global warming.
>also the economy can profit from this
Imbecility, "green" energy is much more inefficient than traditional energy, environmental regulations only harm.
>>
>>128128848
and yet you (nor anyone else) can answer the question: How Much?

if human activity causes 1% of "global warming" then propose a solution to mitigate it

if human activity causes 20% of "global warming", then propose a solution to THAT problem.

until the problem is quantified, you cant even say for sure there IS a problem, and the french treaty would do fuck all to mitigate ANY amount of "greenhouse emissions" since india china and the third world would simply use the new advantage they receive to ramp up their economies resulting in far more "greenhouse emissions" than the modern industrial nations can reduce without going back to mud huts and subsistence farming.

the various companies which have "adapted" to the grteenwashing only did so because they could squeeze more profit out of gibsmedats from the various govts than they could competing in the market with china's slave labour and ludicrously worthless environmental regulations.

all the left is proposing is the destruction of western civilization to allow the world to be dominated by the countries that do the LEAST to prevent environmental damage.

why not just give every western head of household a gun and a single bullet for each member of his family and tell them to do what must be done to end white privilege?

all youre doing is making the death of the western world slower more painful, and more profitable for the scumbags who figure they can hide out in their mountain resorts and palaces until the end comes.
>>
>>128126449
you think nye won?
lmao that's priceless
the fag couldn't answer the most basic questions, just kept spouting off "deniers" and other talking points "97% of scientists" lmao
tucker didn't have to do more than ask questions
>>
>>128106926
Watching Tuck always makes my blood boil. Dude's got a way of pointing out that liberals never, ever give answers of substance.
>>
>>128108405
It's his signature look. It strikes fear and uncertainty into the hearts of his enemies
>>
File: 1488366424728.jpg (133KB, 800x1143px) Image search: [Google]
1488366424728.jpg
133KB, 800x1143px
I haven't really followed what's happening, can someone explain to me why the agreement is bad?
>>
>>128115326
God you're lucky you don't speak German. It's the purest imaginable shitlib cuckery. Die Welt, an internationally renowned german newspaper had a full article about covfefe. And then another one about how Hilldawg "dragged him through the cocoa" by posting her "people who live in glass covfefes shouldn't throw covfefes".

It's sickening. And every single outlet is like that.
>>
>>128109713
I genuinely hope it's just virtue signalling. At this point, it seems like people think the only thing standing in the way of complete annihilation of life on earth is the Paris Climate Accord, because it has the word "climate" in it (which means it's REALLY, like SUPER important and will totally be effective)

Why do people automatically trust government programs with buzzwords in the title? God dammit, I'm a right winger and I figured that shit out with the fucking Patriot Act, liberals have no excuse.
>>
>>128114877
Taxation obviously. If we just move the money in the right way the sea level will drop and polar bears won't make sad faces on ice floes anymore.
>>
File: tumbleweed_in_west_texas_grande.jpg (43KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumbleweed_in_west_texas_grande.jpg
43KB, 600x400px
>>128113684
>>
>>128115186
Then why make an agreement where biggest pollutionists and garbage dumpers don't have to reduce?
Insted grand them money for a job (pollution) well done.
>>
>>128107223
Its all really set up. I like Tucker but there are times, and its been happen more since he took bills spot, where he just sounds stupid. He does have some stupid ppl on his show though
>>
>>128106926
YASSS QUEEN SLAAYYYYYY
>>
All burgers report to this thread

>>128126212
>>
>>128113459
fuck off kikenwald
>>
>>128129578
>doesn't know the source
>says he/she can't view source
>can somehow make judgements on source
>cries conspiracy and flagellates his arms

Fucking retard
>>
>>128116970
Why us we dindu nuffin

If only our cuck government would start using our vast uranium deposits these climate change snake oil salesmen would leave us alone
>>
>>128132309
No.
>>
>>128106926
Climate changes are not driven by CO2.
Air pollution has nothing to do with CO2.
Human-produced CO2 is a miniscule fraction of a percentage of greenhouse gases.
Most all greenhouse gases emit from the oceans, naturally.
The small amount of CO2 produced by humans is wholly beneficial to the planet.
Without CO2, vegetation dies, herbivores die, you die.
CO2 levels used to be much higher many times in the past.
Higher temperatures from the sun result in CO2 levels rising long afterwards.
Rising CO2 is an effect of global warming, not a cause.
Global warming and cooling is a purely natural phenomenon.
The higher the CO2 levels in the atmosphere, the greener our planet becomes.
Forests and plant life growth has increased by approx 40% over the last 50 years, thanks to CO2.
Increasing CO2 yields larger food crops. This is beneficial to a growing population.
The Earth is not currently warming, it is in fact cooling.
Temperatures in the past have often been much warmer than today.
Even if it were to happen, a warmer Earth is far better than a colder one, for all life.
Many scientists believe we are on the cusp of the next little ice age.
When the planet warms and cools it is due to the sun. Not your car.
Climate changes happen all the time, and have occurred much faster than anything in modern times.
There has been no increase in extreme weather. In fact, records show the exact opposite.
>>
>>128106926
It punishes America but gives China a free pass, in other words it damages the states and gives a huge boost to China.
>>
File: childs play.jpg (86KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
childs play.jpg
86KB, 1200x675px
>>128106926
"He's gonna make America SICK again!"
"He's gonna make the environment sick!"
"He's gonna make climate change a new sickness"
"I'm not feeling well myself"
"I think I need to sit down now"

-Quotes from Lil Chucky Schumer
>>
>>128106926
>climate constantly changing since the dawn of atmosphere.
>thinks we can make the climate stop changing with money

People are fallen... I mean seriously, how can so many people on this planet be this fucking stupid...
>>
>>128108891
We all should be concerned. We're dealing with people who's arguments, on multiple topics, are based on lies. And the Left knows it's lies but they don't care because they are corrupt fuckheads.
>>
>>128107223
He's parodying the average fox news watcher with his stupid boy act and the lefties are on board for that shit to keep the status quo.
>>
>>128131412
Becauce even if climate change was as affected by man as the left implies, the PCA doesn't do shit but allow foreign powers some diplomatic leverage over sovereign nations. It also has some weird parts in it. Here's the doc.
>http://unfccc.int/resource/docs/2015/cop21/eng/l09.pdf
Notice the part at the end of the 1st page.
>>
>>128115390

>china produces 2x as much "carbon emission" as the US
>india produce more than half as much as the US
>neither are required to curb their output at all
>in fact, both are promised billions of $$$ from the US

>HURR DURR WHY DID WE PULL OUT?
>>
>>128130997
I remember when arguments were made with actual facts rather than morals and assumptions. Tucker should really dig into facts on climate change on how much isnt being done. Do we actually have evidence publically available to where the spending goes, how much or how little its done? Given how many people are rallied behind it youd think theyd know what they were fighting for
>>
>>128108369
I just get:
>I don't mind paying more in taxes and don't give a shit how you feel about it

I just leave it at "not an argument" and let them figure it out. They'll ask what isn't an argument but I'm not wasting my time on retards who probably drive their own car and use the AC in it and at home
>>
>>128106926
>(((Levine)))
>(((Miami Beach)))
Really makes you think
>>
>>128117696
Eurofags should all commit ritual suicide. Wtf are you all so gullible?
>>
Check out the unconscious tell from the guy at about 9 minutes.

Tucker says its a democracy isn't it? and the guy shakes his head to say no while saying of course its a democracy lol
>>
>>128132141
Shhhh... That might lead to people throwing stuff away less and buying less shit!
>>
>>128106926
The left is comprised of hyperbolic idiots.
Period.
>>
File: DonOfFinland.jpg (130KB, 929x960px) Image search: [Google]
DonOfFinland.jpg
130KB, 929x960px
>>128111690
>What is CNN?
>>
>>128107029
that's what happens when you overdose on gorilla mindset brain pills
>>
>>128136137
>neither are required to curb their output at all
except that they are and have committed to reducing their emissions
>>
>>128108564

they're not getting paid to go on fox news.

they go on b/c its a wide audience, provides them with clout (i was on the news!!), shill their products/policies/etc.

libtards will eat up this clown's mindless stance on global warming. they will believe corrupt autocrats from around the world can sign a piece of paper and the temperatures and oceans will drop.
>>
>>128108405
The guy you are responding to is a moron, but so are you. You are cherry picking data that fits your narrative. Who gives a shit if the temperature in the atmosphere is stable, if the readings on surface, which actually affect us, are getting warmer?
>>
>>128106926
Miami beach is sinking. Sea levels are not rising. No where in the world is there before and after photographic evidence of sea level rise

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/10/miami-is-sinking-but-that-doesnt-mean-sea-levels-are-rising/
>>
>>128106926
>i'm not a leftist, i'm a centerist goyim
>>
>>128106926
Did anyone notice how this fucking guy said (((World Democracy))) and how Tucker's eyes lit up?
>>
>>128109713
It seems like ignorance, dogmatic belief, and virtue signaling all rolled into one.

Tucker destroyed this guy because the guy did not know anything about the agreement, except that Trump wants to be out of it and his globalist buddies want the US in it. He couldnt come up with any logical reason to how crippling our selves economicaly while giving bigger polluters money was a good idea to solve climate change.

I wish tucker would ask one of these guys What is the scientific concensus on how much of climate change is man made and how much is natural cycle? They cannot possibly answer this homestly and it shows that climate change as it has evolved is not a scientific issue it is mostly a political wealth redistribution from the west to poorer countries.
>>
>>128139680

Mom's gonna fix it all soon.
Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to be.
>>
>>128120930

You are more just anti-science.
>>
>>128125027
Technically we are in a period of interglacial warmth. The key word being "interglacial" meaning "between glaciers" which implies those glaciers ain't never gone for good.
>>
>>128106926

ITT : ground zero for conspiracy theorists.
>>
>>128107223
Because from their perspective, hes the one getting destroyed.
>>
>>128141096

Correct, we view tucker as mildly retarded.
>>
>>128120345
So just like /pol/?
>>
But muh 97% of scientists agree!!
>>
>>128107029
Cyclops
>>
>>128141320

>But my 3% of climate deniers!
>>
>>128106926
Spreading money to poorer countries allows them to move away from shit industry and start taking care of climate change issues.

Your loss of money means you waste less and contribute less.

It's not a really hard concept that you actually have to pay a millionth of what you've stolen from other countries if you don't want nature to murder you.

That leftists are too stupid to say the uncomfortable truth and thus it looks stupid is undeniable though.
>>
Its funny how growing up in the 90s everyone talked about how the amazon needed to be saved because it provides oxygen to the earth. Now experts say the amazon has little to do with oxygen, it's all shit.
>>
>>128107223
He got fucked so hard by a comedian his show was cancelled
>>
>>128141380
Climate denier.

Adding a negative label to those who disagree with you is such a typical faggot tactic. Typical cuck mentality.
Go read about your 97% and how was magically conjured then proceed to hang yourself.
>>
let's not forget the climate cooling hysteria in the 70s.
>>
>>128124618

>Our genetic line has survived every single geophysical experiment since life began, even the mass extinction events

That's oddly comforting.
>>
>>128142288

A negative label on being mentally challenged is perfectly fine. You do not get to ignore the science, throw a tantrum than also point fingers at the adults.
>>
>>128142288
>Lyin' Ted
>Little Marco
>Crazy Bernie
>Crooked Hillary
>Low Energy Jeb
>Goofy Elizabeth Warren
>>
>>128142920

Trump the Bimbo.
>>
>>128127781
Im not though. Im a burger in germany for the summer.
>>
>>128142130
And climate cooling and the ozone. And much, much more.

That said, that doesn't mean it's less stupid to be on the other side like most of you retards seem to be. Pollution is a real issue, so is deforestation. So is destabilisation of populations due to climate change. Ending it with "man made climate change is not real" and going back into your comfy little bubble is the same as saying "the ozone isn't real" and forgetting about pollution in general.
>>
>>128142554
There is no science to ignore boipussy. Just regurgitated nonsense from Bill Nye.

How's that tight awhile feel while Trump rails away at you precious meme beliefs?
>>
File: 1496284123044.png (28KB, 167x143px) Image search: [Google]
1496284123044.png
28KB, 167x143px
>>128108405
>>
>>128143744

True since you are not in a position to deny the science as a lay person.

Feels kind of good that Trump is making himself into the laughing stock of the world. He pulled out of an agreement that even Russia and North Korea were a part of. That is how bat shit crazy this bimbo is.
>>
>>128120345
>tucker the fucker
made me giggle
>>
>>128113684
WILL SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION!!
>>
>>128143630
Agreed, its a stupid debate. Regardless of your belief in global warming or not it isnt the issue at hand. The real issue at hand is that all of these talking heads are always insisting on the same bullshit rhetoric.

>Developed nations all need to settle for lower income, lower quality of living, and higher taxes
>developing world doesnt gotta change anything bigot, leave those poor smog belching chinese and hindus alone! They just dont know any better, dont be racist!
>oh, also rich people dont have to change anything about their lifestyles since they can just buy carbon credits

Its stupid, its ineffective, its expensive and the very people its detrimental to (middle class) are expected to pay for all of it.

Regardless of ones position on global warming its stupid top to bottom. Even if one believes in man made climate change its still doesnt change that its an ineffective program.
>>
File: 1496025827654.jpg (89KB, 540x674px) Image search: [Google]
1496025827654.jpg
89KB, 540x674px
>>128113684
>>128144554

The agreement will help by having majority of countries on the planet earth coming together to control their climate. It is the one issue that both Israel and Palestinian are on the same side for.
>>
>>128138201
>China and India pinky swear they will be greener if we give them billions in aid
>If they dont we will give them a stern frowning at and provide more aid
Im guessing you have never had to deal with the chinese have you? Not a chinese person, the Chinese.
>>
>>128108405
Liberal Mental Retardation is often confusing. They call it (TDS) or "Trump Derangement Syndrome"
>>
>>128113459
>UNDENIABLE FACT

No it's not. I'm denying it.
>>
>>128108405
Because he debates liberal ratatds
>>
>>128144887
You really are that dumb.
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (989KB, 440x250px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
989KB, 440x250px
>>128144887
THAT DOESN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION!!
AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
>>
>>128145459

Trump really is that dumb. He is basically throwing a temper tantrum.
>>
>>128145866

Okay, try again. Explain to me how the worlds leaders trying to make a plan to control our planets climate is bad?

Are you in favor of not controlling the planets climate? Are you anti-technology or for a different species on another planet?
>>
File: 5FBRYTO[1].jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
5FBRYTO[1].jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>128146018
>>
>>128146018
You gave a non answer bruh.
What he asked:
>How does this plan help the environment?

What you said:
>well ya see, theyre all gonna get together and make a plan, its gonna help.

You are answering WHAT it is, hes asking HOW it will work. Reality is they dont got a fuckin clue, they just know it involves the developed worlds spending lots of money while china and india dont gotta contribute shit or even follow any sort of restrictions despite being 2 of the worlds worst polluters and deforesters.

The issue is NOT people thinking global leaders getting together to plan is bad. Its that the plan they came up with is fucking terrible.
>>
>>128146350

Not an argument.
>>
>>128146018
It's bad because the agreement doesn't do any of that. All it does is take money from developed countries and give it to countries that are 'developing' (China lol)
>>
>>128106926
8:00

"radical centrist"

XDDDD
>>
File: a_real_nasty_habit.jpg (62KB, 720x500px) Image search: [Google]
a_real_nasty_habit.jpg
62KB, 720x500px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwqIy8Ikv-c&feature=youtu.be
Suck a dick amoral lefties.
BTFO
>>
>>128146018
What is the plan? What enforcement is there? What happens when china takes a couple billion, eats 95% of the money as administration, and holds out its hands saying "silly gweilo, need more for green energy! Cant get anything good like clean air for cheap!"
>>
>>128146576

Every country in the Paris Agreement sets their own limit climate of spending. Notice how America also one of the worst is now going to back out of doing anything. You thinking the plan is fucking terrible means you should move to another planet. This is like dealing with people who deny evolution.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.