[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://time.com/4800489/portland-or egon-stabbing-micah-flet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: jeremy-joseph-christian.jpg (75KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy-joseph-christian.jpg
75KB, 976x549px
http://time.com/4800489/portland-oregon-stabbing-micah-fletcher/

>One passenger tried to intervene and was not hurt. The women moved away from Christian.

>Surveillance video then shows Christian turn his attention to Namkai-Meche, who was seated. It wasn't clear if he said something to draw Christian's attention, but he stood up as Christian began shouting at him.

>Fletcher then stood up and pushed Christian hard enough to make him stumble, the affidavit said.

So the guy was the fucking victim then! But since it was liberals assaulting him, it's not only okay, but fighting back makes YOU the bad guy.

I am just so fucking done.
>>
>>128096493
This whole thing is a psy-ops bro. Nobody died on that train, and Jeremy "Christian" is just another jew provocatuer the CIA throws at us to make us look bad.
>>
It depends if you stab them in the neck I suppose
>>
>>128096493
I don't understand it, myself. I see drunk, crazy belligerent people on those trains and around the stops all the time, and I have never seen anyone personally try to engage them. Everyone just moves away from them and ignores them cause it's the smart thing to do. You alert the driver, who can call the cops and they will show up at an upcoming stop and take care of the problem.
>>
File: OnNb4n8.jpg (146KB, 1118x759px) Image search: [Google]
OnNb4n8.jpg
146KB, 1118x759px
>>128096493

>tfw it's Chris Chan's alterego
>>
File: jew war.jpg (46KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
jew war.jpg
46KB, 960x540px
>>128096493
Fuck him.

He was a Bernie and Jill Stein supporter and deserves the world Jews created. I hope he rots
>>
>Portland events
>not expecting it to be a total lie

Portland is a garbage city
>>
File: portland knife wound close.png (309KB, 516x343px) Image search: [Google]
portland knife wound close.png
309KB, 516x343px
>>128096493
>Fletcher, a 21-year-old student at Portland State University and a poet, also stood up to Christian. His wound was within millimeters of being fatal

police report says he was stabbed in the neck, but I dunno that just doesn't look like a knife stabbing. Looks like a bad scratch. I cut myself was a box cutter once and it looked worse than that.
>>
this is so fake.a neo nazi yells at muslims right after manchester?so fucking fake.his last name is christian.3 guys cant take down 1 guy.no bodies.no funeral.nothing
>>
File: 1484008162420.png (66KB, 693x496px) Image search: [Google]
1484008162420.png
66KB, 693x496px
>>128096493
So this is what happens when they finally realize Bernie doesn't have a chance?
>>
File: portland michael kennedy.jpg (415KB, 1079x1461px) Image search: [Google]
portland michael kennedy.jpg
415KB, 1079x1461px
>>128096493
not really important but I found it funny
>>
>>128099095

Some retards tried to virtue signal a crazy person and got sliced for it.

I guarantee if it was a negro shouting stuff, they wouldn't have done anything.

>>128101141

That's definitely a slice. A right handed downward slice from behind the jaw and across.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.