[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One person tags lebron (probably an sjw) one faggot plants a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1435.jpg (182KB, 750x1211px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1435.jpg
182KB, 750x1211px
One person tags lebron (probably an sjw) one faggot plants a noose at a museum and one faggot kills two white guys and America is crazy racist and they represent American society. Five terrorist attacks in Europe in 2017 and they don't have fuck to do with Islamic society. Explain.
>>
>>128092803
"whatcha doin' Rabbi?"
>>
>>128092803
Watcha doin Lebron?
>>
He needed an easy excuse for getting blown the fuck out in the Finals.
>>
>>128092803
>/pol/ will defend this
Racists are literally evil. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.
>>
File: Allen Scarsella.jpg (51KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Allen Scarsella.jpg
51KB, 640x360px
>>128092803
>Five terrorist attacks in Europe in 2017 and they don't have fuck to do with Islamic society. Explain.
The problem really is the rise of extreme right-wing white terrorism, fulled mostly by raging autistic people on imageboards. Someone has to address this right away!
>>
>>128093324
If racism is evil, I'm the Devil!
>>
>the city of Cleveland
>lelbron
>>
>>128092803
Well if they think we're racist, it would be rude to let them down. Sieg Heil!
>>
>>128093416
Found the faggot. "Islam is great" go fuck yourself.
>>
File: -_-.jpg (392KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
-_-.jpg
392KB, 2000x2000px
>>128092803
>probably an SJW
>only states 3 racist occurrences when there are literally thousands of hate crimes per year in america
>states 5 terror attacks
>islam is bad hurr durr

America is now being seen as the dumbest and most racist country on the planet. You people fueled this. Liberals tried to tell you. The whole world tried to tell you. Trump supporters will always be labeled as racist and dumb and you did it to yourselves. You guys really are retarded.
>>
File: Timothy McVeigh.jpg (151KB, 1506x1129px) Image search: [Google]
Timothy McVeigh.jpg
151KB, 1506x1129px
>>128093787
Seriously, the scale of crimes being committed by mad autistic white conservatives is out of control. Someone has to stop it. Are you going to be the next white serial killer, anon?
>>
This is now a White power thread.
Bash all the Jews and niggers at your school kids.
If they get uppity burn a cross on their lawn.
White power.
>>
>>128092803
Poor multimillionaire nigger. Gee whiz, who knew I had the power to oppress someone with 100x my net worth and infinitely more fame than myself.

Being white is a powerful thing I guess.
>>
>>128094098
White autistits are far behind in their "terror". Islam is where it's at. Just want ww3 to start and watch the world burn faggot.
>>
>>128094432
Exactly. One white person farts on someone and it's a scandal. Little black criminals ravage and rape their entire community and it's "not their fault". Why are these stupid fucking liberals so committed to letting outside forces destroy western civilization. Because of their fuckig feelings? They need to drop dead.
>>
>>128094098
Timothy McVeigh did his act of justice against the government for slaughtering the woman and children at waco. He targeted the perpetrators and their children in kind.
>>
>>128092803
it's racism, goy
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.