[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Americans believe in ADD >Americans don't believe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: nomizi.jpg (108KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
nomizi.jpg
108KB, 640x640px
>Americans believe in ADD
>Americans don't believe in climate change
Is this the power of common core?
>>
Dude I can confirm to you from many personal experiences that ADD is real.
>>
Dude I can confirm to you from many personal experience that ADD is not real.
>>
>>128087813
you cant even personally define what climate change is
>>
>>128087813
Dude I can confirm to you from many personal experience that ADD is covfefe.
>>
>>128087947
I second this. ADD and ADHD are a series of pharmacological conditions and symptoms that manifest in a very real and physiological way, which most people recognize in the behavioral sense when you're not the person. it isn't just people being lazy; that's you being a lazy thoughtcuck for not considering that ADD sufferers actually exist. faggot OP leaf >>128087813
>>
>>128087813
>allowing the world leaders in pollution to pollute more and thinking countries who pollute less polluting even less will make a difference.

Until China and India are addressed, climate science is a joke. Instead you guys want to allow them to pollute MORE and PAY them to do it.

You would not see a noticeable difference in climate. You will see a noticeable difference in economics though. Which is the real goal: redistribution of wealth for global communism.
>>
Prove me there's climate change. One example. Go on.
>>
Dude I can confirm to you from many personal experiences that ADD is real
>>
Dude I can confirm to you from many personal experiences that ADD is real.
>>
>>128088372
Dude I can confirm to you from many personal experiences that climate change is real.
>>
>>128087813
Stop believing people who tell you dumb shit about us.
>>
Dude I can confirm to you from many personal experiences that >>128088888
>>
dumb nozomiposter
>>
Dude I can confirm to you from many personal experiences that Umi a fucking SHIT
>>
File: 0-gianforte.gif (961KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
0-gianforte.gif
961KB, 300x170px
>>128087813
Nobody debates climate change. We're coming out of an ice age. As usual, liberals claim the moral high ground on the authority that they're more well educated on a topic when it can't be anything further from the truth.

The climate is changing. It's just not changing significantly. Over the last 20+ years its been incredibly stable at around 0.3% which is a small fraction of a degree increase. And yet, this is factoring in that one "odd" year where Al Gore jewed everyone into believing his shennanigans with his 1.6 degree increase or whatever that non sense was. A value that w've never had since. And yet. CO2 levels in the atmosphere are higher than ever before. (now at 416 from 360 in the 90s). And yet, the temperature is LOWER than it was in the 90s.

Al Gore is a kike. You're a fucking shill. Globalist BTFO again by our fucking meme president. /pol/ world domination will bring about the salvation of this planet not you commy one world government faggots

And with that, you can get off my /pol/ nigger.
>>
>>128090202
also fucking sage. kys
>>
>>128087813
Other way around, Americans believe in ADHD. Otherwise yes.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.