[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you with science, /pol/? Thousands of years of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: science.jpg (55KB, 661x661px) Image search: [Google]
science.jpg
55KB, 661x661px
Why aren't you with science, /pol/? Thousands of years of scientific advances and progress not enough for your pea-sized brains?
>>
>>128087646
I believe in climate change but I don't want to pay 100 billion dollars a year to china and africa to give them solar panels
>>
>>128087844
A small price to pay for literally saving the planet from self-destruction. Why do you hate Mother Earth?
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>128087646

Science has turned into a Cult.

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>128087646
Science has also told us that if we did go along with the treaty, the work and efforts of countries will be counter by China and India.
We didn't pull out because we don't believe in it, we pulled out because it was counter productive and literally gave our economic rivals an unfair advantage.

Go and read some shit fake nerd.
>>
>>128087646
lol dude science rules i love albert eisenhower and stars and shit! black science man is so bad ass!!! e ekwals em see skwared lol xd fucking christians think religion is better than science well thy better tell that to bill nye hes my childhood
>>
File: einstein_gray_1k5.jpg (480KB, 1520x950px) Image search: [Google]
einstein_gray_1k5.jpg
480KB, 1520x950px
>>128089399
Digits of knowledge?

Also probably just a coincidence, but literally as soon as I opened that link both my mouse and keyboard stopped working. What do you know about the Nazis?

>>128089412
Yeah but this means US will lose it's place as a frontleader, and other countries will hate us. Hope you like being a third world country

>>128089521
Preach it, brother! Or not, because religion is for nutjobs. Talk about SCHROBINGER'S cat huh??
>>
>>128090413
Who gives a shit. They are just lap dogs to us and when the time comes, they will come crawling back and kissing our asses. The world needs to learn to grow up and do what they can do best. Trump believe it or not is pro environment but he knows better that its through the private sector we can get a lot more done.
>>
>>128088389
gayest fucking meme iv'e ever seen you pile of dirt
>>
File: business.jpg (89KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
business.jpg
89KB, 400x400px
>>128090627
In four years this country will be underwater thanks to your 'private sector' big oil and banks bullshit. Macron and his tight body will lead the way. Fuck America.

>>128090773
Spoken and spelled like a true inbred, Banjo
>>
>>128091697
Keep dreaming newfag.
>>
File: macrond.png (895KB, 947x973px) Image search: [Google]
macrond.png
895KB, 947x973px
>>128091794
I won't be able to if the planet explodes into a ball of flames like Drumpfy wants it to. I'm moving to France.
>>
>>128092182
>France can take on USA
Pretty sure frogs can't fight with white sheets.
>Moving to France
Okay.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.