[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will the world look like in 50 years? Total chaos? Hellscape?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: desertcave.jpg (20KB, 454x340px) Image search: [Google]
desertcave.jpg
20KB, 454x340px
What will the world look like in 50 years? Total chaos? Hellscape? Neither?

I honestly don't know anything, but it's definitely getting hotter, right?
>>
>>128087222
Whether you believe in global warming or not, 50 years is much too small of a frame to see drastic difference. The only people that will be affected by such a tiny amount of rising water will be people in shithole island nations dotting Oceania.

Bonus fact - if you zoom out the spectrum the earth is not getting any hotter. Humans are just very young on a planetary scale.
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>128087222

Trans-Humanism.

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
File: 300px-Cod_God.jpg (22KB, 300x289px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Cod_God.jpg
22KB, 300x289px
>>128089614

I too await godhood eagerly.
>>
>>128087535

yeah pretty much this
>>
>>128089614
He's here!!!
>>
>>128089614
WE WUZ BOMBZ
>>
File: 1491823383713.png (8KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1491823383713.png
8KB, 650x650px
>>128087222
>What will the world look like in 50 years
A nuclear wasteland i hope
>>
niggers, niggers everywhere
>>
There are many problems humanity faces, primarily ourselves and our own incompetence. I think the future is going to be a nightmare for future generations. This world and it's resources were never meant to sustain billions of people, all wanting to live in the illusion of wealth that is America. It's all an illusion because the real price is one you hear about but most do not experience first hand, and that is ecosystems collapse.

This planet is literally dying, and no amount of technology or taxes is going to save us. There is only collapse left, and thank god for that. Humans are a sentient cancer that cares about nothing but it's own growth. We could have been so much more, but decided that material comfort and convenience was more important than long term sustainability. We will pay dearly for that choice.

There will be almost no fish in the ocean by mid century, we're chopping down one of the worlds largest carbon sinks (the Amazon rainforest), hundreds of the Earths important mammals will also be extinct. We fucked up bad, but the Earth does not care about us, only balance. We're going to be balanced out really soon, I think. Not all of us, sure, but many.
>>
>>128087222
The world will fall into chaos as we're living in a transitionning period of time for mankind. There can be 2 outcomes : either we learn from our mistakes and are able to transition properly or civilisation will collapse. If we collapse future generations will have the opportunity to rebuild something new which might be the best outcome
>>
I think we will see biological warfare and genetic engineering come to fruition. After a series of biological attacks on "undesirable" populations such as Arabs and subsaharan Africans we may see the world collapse into sealed off zones much like eastern and central Europe in the Cold War.

I imagine it will be the Anglosphere + Japan + Israel + Poland and a handful of other client states possibly the V4, VS China and its African colonies, a greater Russia absorbing most of the ethnic Russian population surrounding it and its few client states like Assad's Syrian rump state. India will remain a neutral major player with few outside bases, Western Europe will be heavily damaged but a EU successor will emerge with three key factors 1) a common sovereign debt (eliminating the Euro in many smaller members but giving Berlin and Brussels effective economic control), 2) a common defense fund similar to NATO, and 3) extreme economic integration of large national industries.

I imagine the muslim world will likely either collapse like the Ottomans did or emerge as 2 or 3 seperate supernational blocs Sunni/Shia and possibly a Turkish or North African bloc.

We'll likely see trade continue at nearly the same rate but the flow of people will be vastly reduced after a bloody 2020-2030 period
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.