[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Use the hashtag #YesImWhite I see liberal hashtags that get trending

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1478268969047.jpg (60KB, 627x627px) Image search: [Google]
1478268969047.jpg
60KB, 627x627px
Use the hashtag #YesImWhite
I see liberal hashtags that get trending in an hour!
I see no conservative tags on twitter. All you have to do is some on topic shitposting and get it trending.
I'm tired of us not doing anything. If liberals are to be defeated we need to start somewhere.

Here's some examples:

#YesImWhite, no I'm not a monster.
#YesImWhite but that shouldn't matter.
#YesImWhite but I'm not racist.

Or do #BecauseI'mWhite
Please do this. I'm tired of waiting for someone to do something.
Let's Make America's Culture Great Again!
MACGA!
>>
It's our job to undegenerate our culture!
By doing nothing all that you hate will continue to grow!
MACGA!
>>
File: old anon vs new anon.jpg (63KB, 450x883px) Image search: [Google]
old anon vs new anon.jpg
63KB, 450x883px
Take your stupid "change the world" social media shilling back to r*ddit or twitter or wherever the fuck you came from, newfag.
>>
>>128086073
Been here since before election retard.
If you're not willing to do anything nothing will change! Gotta start somewhere!
MAGCA!
>>
>>128085775
Why do I keep seeing faggots like OP trying to cuck us into doing retarded shit? Is this a new shilling tactic?
>>
>>128086409
>Conveniently forgets to mention how it's retarded.
>Shill accuses people of being shills.
>>128086073
Remnd me who is afraid of you?
Even the MSM doesn't fear you.
They know you're weak and spineless!
>>
>>128086409
They're trying to learn how to derail us the same as all shitlords learn how to shitpost and troll, by trial and error.

BTW it should be obvious to sage this. That post is a dad-meme at best.
>>
>>128086972
So tell me faggot. What have you done to fix our broken degenerate liberal culture?
What have you done about the supposed shlls.
If you are to be believed they are still here.
>>
>>128086284
>>128086890
You really are a redditor. For fuck's sake. Even imageboard immigrants need to go back.
>>
If any of you faggots can tell me a reason why my suggestion is bad for us I'd love to hear it.
>>
>>128087638
I notice you haven't addressed anything I've said.
You just make excuses instead of doing anything.
>>
File: 1485615254905s.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485615254905s.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
If nobody is willing to do anything than it's hopeless!
>>
What is sitting around and shit posting doing for anyone? What can we do? We're so caught up with shills and board culture that we arn't doing anything! It seems hopeless! I just wish we could do something.
>>
Maybe instead of blaming shills or blaming reddit we should do something. I picked something that would be easy and you could just shitpost in.
Which is literally what you do all day on /pol/.
>>
It would be nice to see a conservative movement that take action and activises. We can take activism back from the left! Don't just get all soft because you won!
You gotta change culture for next election and the one after that!
>>
What the fuck kind of faggoty psy-op is this?
>>
>I'm white but I'm not racist
where the fuck do you think you are

sage
>>
>>128090438
What kind of faggot excuse is that.
>>128090538
I meant like not racist because I'm white.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 315x302px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 315x302px
Let's be real here. These people are fucking retarded and will never stop. They will move to another state after wrecking their own and will vote for their own stupid ass policies. Then they will breed and spread their ideology until the new state is dead. They are using civil discourse as a cover and they will never be stopped by conventional means. This has been going on and growing for how many years now? They're like locusts, how long before they spread to your state and ruin the United States as a whole? The way things are going, it will be them or us.
>>
>>128090315
>It would be nice to see a conservative movement that take action and activises. We can take activism back from the left!
Nigger we have jobs.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.