[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lol, this faggot was just over retarded, yet managed to beco

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Lol, this faggot was just over retarded, yet managed to become head of the CIA, and was the POTUS.

What the fuck America?

https://www.iq-test.net/iq-test-famous-people.html
>>
Look at the Bush family in general, particularly his father Prescott, his connection to the Rockefellers and thereby Rothschilds. Also into Skull & Bones.

Connections mean something.
>>
Fake news. His IQ was at least 120 IIRC.
>>
>that link
>doubt
>>
>>128085493
I have a confirmed IQ of 144 and I work at KFC as a head chef making 300k a year. I also have a 10" cock.
>>
>>128085730
This not to mention he (gwb sr) played a key role in killing kennedy WAS even brought in for questioning.
>>
>>128085493
I doubt it the guy was head of the CIA
>>
>>128085843

This. He was at the top of the White Man game. He was a crusader for the NWO and is misguided in his quest for globalism but that's the indoctrination. Had to be a very, very smart guy at a time when the world was being fought over by some of the greatest White Man that have ever lived.

140-150 IQ easy.

- director of the CIA
- Navy pilot during WW2
- got picked up by a submarine when he got shot down and adapted to the crew and conditions.
- war hero
- graduated university when it was harder

Bush was a hero to the WASPs.
>>
>>128085730
how do you make connections if you're completely average in intellect and not someone that people would be impressed by?

I don't think 98 is accurate. At 98 people tend to not even be intellectually curious.
>>
>>128086875
He was born in to it. But I very much doubt he was 98. You have to figure even GWB was skull & bones, and even though he came off as a doofus, Jeb (not skull & bones) makes him look like a smooth operator by comparison.

t. 150
>>
>>128087169
>>128086875

98 is too low. Gotta be above average.

Probably 120-140 if he wasn't 150-200 Illuminati Illusive Man tier.

Bush hung out with dudes like John Sununu who were in MENSA.
>>
>>128086730
Forgot the part where he was in charge of the assassination of JFK.
>>
>>128086730
The little minds on /pol/ like to think they're smarter.
>>
>>128085493
>Bibi's IQ is 180

I wonder who's behind these (((scores)))
>>
>>128087584
Wrong. Everyone knows it was C.G.B. Spender. He also did the MLK assassination.
>>
>>128085493

hmm. guess this explains 45 even though i voted for him.
>>
Fake. Did well at Yale and was a pilot
>>
>>128088128
Yeah I'm gonna call fake too.
>>
>>128087558
i agree with the 120-140 range most presidents probably cluster there
>>
>>128087779
Good lord hes the king jew alright.
>>
>>128085493

this is completely fake lmfao

unless they are using that other scale where 160 is the median instead of 100
>>
File: AutisticQB.png (985KB, 1000x2640px) Image search: [Google]
AutisticQB.png
985KB, 1000x2640px
Eli Manning is smarter than

Adolf Hitler
Al Gore
Al Franklin
Bill Clinton
Dwight Eisenhower
Ronald Reagan
Both Bushes
FDR
Hillary Clinton
Tom Brady
Richard Nixon
Tim Tebow
And only 4 points behind Stephen Hawking and Albert Einstein

Is Eli intellectually elite?
>>
>>128085493

There is no way that mouth-breather Madonna has an IQ above 90
>>
>>128086366
You mean wendys not kfc
>>
Donovan Mcnabb: IQ 88

Mike Anderson: IQ 96

Muhammad Ali: IQ 78

OJ Simpson: IQ 89

They're not even hiding the fact that niggers are retarded, so there's clearly no bias.

There's three possibilities for why Bush's IQ is so low:

1. He took an IQ test as a child, and never took one again

2. Must've been an outside source, which could have possibly given a biased rough estimate

3. George Bush is a legitimate idiot
>>
>>128089162
4. This websites stats are bullshit.
I'm 116 (tested with Stanford-Binet).

I'll take it, since I'm a Mestizo.
>>
>>128089341

I think you're right

I tested it by selecting random answers, and I still somehow got an 87 IQ. I know that's close to borderline retardation, but it's still way too high.
>>
File: Pyramid.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramid.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
>>128085493

You don't have to be Smart inorder to Rule.

All you have to do is keep the Public Dumb,Distracted & Dependent.

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>128088621

yes he is. He's beaten cheating brady twice.
>>
>>128085493
Bush Sr. literally is the one who started this shit we be in now - anybody remember Tienanmen Sq - most favoured nation status for China? n all that NWO shit - I believe absolutely of the connections with the Rothschild and Rockefeller and it was a time( now too) that connections are what gets one ahead and the Bilderberg meeting
wtf is that
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.