[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canuck in cuba. It is the best place I've ever visited.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Canuck in cuba. It is the best place I've ever visited. All the foreigners I've met on the resort hate americans lmao. They say where you from? Oh canada? I love you guys! BLUE JAYS! then we mention americans and everyone from every country hates them.
>>
>>128085105
Cool Story bro
>>
>>128085105
Burn your passport and defect then.
>>
>doesn't mention getting laid
Shit vacation.

2. This has nothing to do with politics. Go to /bant/.
>>
>>128085334
Does that work? I would like to live here. Everyone seems happy and friendly.
>>
Daily reminder Castro cucked your prime ministers father
>>
>>128085105
That's because you and all you're friends are salty did you really not consider this?
>>
>caring what cubans think
>>
>>128085105
How much did it cost to vacation there? I heard Cuba is pretty affordable
>>
>>128088018
No these are people from. Other countries. Spaniards, Cubans, Germans, Japanese, French, Australians.
>>
>>128088314
$1045 for 5 star in varadero all inclusive. Although I'd rather just stay in the city for cheaper and just eat at restaraunts and walk to the beach. Food at the resort isn't so good although in the city it's great and cheap as fuck.
>>
File: IMG_2229.jpg (31KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2229.jpg
31KB, 320x320px
Threads like these have nothing to do with /pol/. Now I am going to kindly tell you to fuck off
>>
>>128085105
Shelly is best girl.
>>
>>128085105
Im gonna find you and rape you heheheh
>>
>>128085105
exceptionally
R A R E
A
R
E

F L A G
L
A
G
>>
>>128089054
she was a certified qt, that's for sure.
>>
File: sage.jpg (20KB, 335x252px) Image search: [Google]
sage.jpg
20KB, 335x252px
>>128085105
cubans are cool but canadians make my skin crawl
>>
>>128089078
Who the fuck are you. Who put you up to this? Who do you work for? Wanna party?
>>
>>128085105
first time leaving the country i see. get a life faggot, leave the resort
>>
>>128089505
Rapey rapey time
But where are you partyin im in manzanillo
>>
>>128085761
Speaking from experience, I completely agree
>>
>>128089565
Nah fuck off you nigger. I've been to many places in the states. St Kitts. Nevis. Mexico. I like how time has stopped everywhere I go. Varadero. Havana. It's fucking wild. I've never been anywhere like this.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.