[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the nations of the world actually gave two and a half shits

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: imblying.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
imblying.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
If the nations of the world actually gave two and a half shits about stopping le climate change, why don't they all fund a big push for nuclear energy?

Nuclear energy, in comparison to muh solar and muh windmills is about 100x superior in every way. The dangers of it are laughably overblown (the two worst/most notable meltdowns ever were decades apart and one was due to unauthorized Ruski experimentation and the other a fucking massive tsunami). We could transition our power grids over to nuclear infinitely faster than on the traditional renewable energy and stop global warming in its tracks, and yet liberals constantly shill against it in favor of carbon taxes and fear-mongering? Anyone have any clue why (((this))) is?
>>
because they arent for environment. They are for redistribution of American Wealth.
>>
File: 1494027812586.jpg (34KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1494027812586.jpg
34KB, 500x411px
>>128075580
>>
>>128076645
Apologies, I forgot even an ironic unironic "le" is a reddit tier thing now
>>
This is why I'm in favor of nuclear power and have been for years.

Anyone crying about carbon emissions should be pro-nuclear power.
>>
>>128076813
I just wanted to use the pic in context kek
>>
>>128076338
This
>>
File: coincedence.png (197KB, 1056x738px) Image search: [Google]
coincedence.png
197KB, 1056x738px
reminder of reality
>>
>>128075580
If they actually gave a shit then why don't they sterilize the third world, pay people to put solar panels on their homes and place government contracts for companies to create the most cost effective and efficient method of cleaning the oceans?
They don't give a shit about "climate change", it's about forced redistribution of wealth into their pockets.
>>
>>128075580
No one actually believes in global warmings. If they did they would stream line nuclear power and have population control conferences/laws.

Anti gmo faggots just say they're against them because if we get rid of gmos then population will go down. it's just propaganda.
>>
>mfw aliens reveal themselves by june 28th and hidden tech gets released
>mfw US wont need paris agreement with new tech

relevant
https://www.google.com/patents/US20060145019
>>
>>128075580
>> 100x

1 stick of uranium they use in the reactors is equal 40 million gallons of gasoline...

There are tens of thousands of cubic feet of uranium still in the ground
>>
>>128080722
https://www.google.com/patents/US20060014125
>
This invention is a training system which enables a human being to acquire sufficient hyperspace energy in order to pull the body out of dimension so that the person can walk through solid objects such as wooden doors.
lolok
>>
>>128075580
Because they know it isn't real.
If it was real then they wouldn't be talking about 'cap and trade' type shit or taxing emissions they would ban them outright. They know it isn't real, thats why they are not scared by the 'end of the world' climate change nonsense.
>>
>>128082691
yeah it feels like they're pretending. but they've invested so much political and social capital on it they're "all in", so it's as important for them as if they did believe it.

they're 100% serious about what they want. I think it's for political reasons and reasons of social dominance though, not because they think the world is gonna end
>>
>>128083117
They just say the world will end because it scares retards into thinking it must be a good thing.

It's such a blatant scam. I wish there were more articles exposing this.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.