[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear Shills, If you die of climate change I will personally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Dear Shills,

If you die of climate change I will personally give you $20. Deal?
>>
>>128074155
Why dont you just pay them 20$ to kill themselves to reduce carbon emissions. Boom earth saved and no commies or jews left
>>
If climate change is real they would die before it could have enough of an effect.
>>
>>128074490
Woah that's a rare flag

Well, despite their nihlistic outlook on life these folks still think very highly of themselves so I don't think 20 would be enough.
>>
>>128074155
Another day, another science denier. Do you retards think the earth is flat too?

Its settled science.
>>
>>128075102
Take it or leave it bud.
>>
>>128075232
SETTLED
E
T
T
L
E
D
>>
>>128075102
if it's settled science then why don't you kill yourself? you're producing all that CO2 by existing
>>
File: dm7QMLi.gif (2MB, 450x271px) Image search: [Google]
dm7QMLi.gif
2MB, 450x271px
>>128075904
>Kills self, but methane and carbon released from carcass

Granted, it's not a lot in the long run, but climate change deniers are also prone to believe God wants them to have 9 children.
>>
>>128075102
>Its settled science
I know I'm replying to b8, but science is literally never settled.
>>
>>128076369
then why don't you do the right thing and take a few thousands with you.

climate change evangelists preach that CO2 is bad and does absolutely nothing to stop it from being produced.
>>
>>128076523
science is never settled

except to liberals and global warming
>>
>>128076523
>>128076727
>muh undergrad platitudes
If you guys were smart enough to get into a grad school program you would know there is such thing as settled science.

Stick to installing my garage door or plumbing my summer cottage you blue collar fuckholes.
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (23KB, 343x284px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
23KB, 343x284px
>>128075102
>it's settled science
then you would know the only solution to the problem is to kill about a third of the worlds population to/while concurrently preventing india, africa, and china from industrializing further.

So biological/chemical genocide or WWIII/the resource wars are the only way to stop climate change. It's settled science.

Remember why westerners aren't supposed to have kids according to the media? The world is overpopulated. How do you solve overpopulation. It's settled science.
>>
>>128077085
if settled science is making a computer model and cherry picking data to match it then give me a fucking PHD
>>
>>128076656
>Do the /pol/ thing and kill innocent people

Are you fucking retarded?

This is closer to the solution >>128077119

And it would help with more than just the climate. Traffic would be reduced in theory.
>>
>>128078661
And by closer I mean by mandating birth control and incentivizing one or two kids instead of 4 or 5. Even fucking we do this in America with Janiqua's 10 kids on welfare...
>>
File: bekinski.jpg (558KB, 1697x1818px) Image search: [Google]
bekinski.jpg
558KB, 1697x1818px
>>128079165
The literal only solution is telling 1/3 of the world population they have to stay in their mud huts or killing them.
ideally india/pakistan/china get into a nuclear war with each other and we have the worlds biggest genocide which will be a total tragedy as coastal liberals sip lattes and forget about the lithium strip mines that let them have an electric car (whose production is worse for the environment than driving a used F350 super duty and that needs a new 200+ cell battery every 2-5 years) to combat climate change.

Or deal with "man made climate change" as it comes
which has been very... not since the "global cooling- we must save the ozone layer! Ice age by 1978!" shilling turned into "Global warming! too much Co2 in the atmosphere which is too thick now! florida underwater by 1997!" turned into "climate change can be hot or cold but is totally man made just look at all these super storms that devastated the US there will be a hurricane worse than katrina every year!"
>>
File: ClimateBullShit.gif (77KB, 637x755px) Image search: [Google]
ClimateBullShit.gif
77KB, 637x755px
>>128075102
What a libtard, You have more proof the earth is flat than you do about NASAs bullshit ice age. Go cry about nothing while the greatest president to ever live just told the world we are not paying the way for third world shitholes

This is what we voted for so you can go suck a bag of ass
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.