[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone gestalt my rundown quickly and give me an unbiased tl:dr

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: COP-21.jpg (353KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
COP-21.jpg
353KB, 1280x853px
Someone gestalt my rundown quickly and give me an unbiased tl:dr of how the Paris Climate shit would have affected American jobs and why Trump pulled out
>>
>>128072189
No idea aboot the jobs part but your giving money to 3rd worlders too breed

>The paris accord is jewish funded ponzi sceme that funnels money directly to (((devolping nations))) that get a free pass to fuck up the environment while the everyone else bends over and shells out 100 billion and has to take climate migrants

>To help developing countries switch from fossil fuels to greener sources of energy and adapt to the effects of climate change, the developed world will provide $100 billion a year," NPR's Christopher Joyce reports.

>But that amount is identified as a "floor," not a ceiling.

>"Developed countries won inclusion of language that would up the ante in subsequent years," he explains, "so that financial aid will keep ramping up over time."

>China, India, Russia, and other large countries classified as "developing"

http://newsroom.unfccc.int/unfccc-newsroom/finale-cop21/
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/06/01/531048986/so-what-exactly-is-in-the-paris-climate-accord
http://www.un.org/africarenewal/magazine/april-2016/paris-climate-deal-and-africa
>>
>>128072370

Will you get some damn sleep and take a hike in the morning you damn dirty leaf
>>
based on his speech and my limited understanding it was the idea to pull out so that america can focus on it's own industry again, mining its own coal and produce it's own steel and iron ergo jobs.
I think he's opening 4 or more coal mines this month.
also america being in the treaty costs them so much for very little gain while other countries like china who seem to ignore the treaty anyway gain way more.
aaand the treaty only saves 2% of emissions or something which china would make up for anyway with the their rate of increase up to 2030 he said
>>
File: 1496356287488.png (318KB, 1067x1434px) Image search: [Google]
1496356287488.png
318KB, 1067x1434px
>>128072189
We dodged some next level kikery.
>>
>>128072189
It woulsnt , it was non binding anyway

It just makes us look weird that our unhinged potus pulled us out
>>
>>128072370
Yup, and Trump said months ago that he would replace this program with an identical one using "tried and tested" energy sources; namely coal and oil. So now, we will be losing the same amount of money, but under Oil corporations who live off of the Oil enslaved retards that can't into free energy
>>
>>128072370
Nice proxy
>>
>>128072370
So this is 100% pure globalism
>>
>>128073706
>You're unhinged for not wanting to give billions to Africans and Chinese
POST NOSE AND TIMESTAMP YOU FUCKING KIKE!!!
>>
>>128073419
Fine
>>
>>128073706
kek how can blumdydumptyfuduf ever recover?
>>
>>128073993
Under the guise of "climate change" which has been the basis of their propaganda machine from day 1. All you have to look at is if Merkel supports it anymore and you have a dead giveaway for the promotion of globalism.
>>
>>128072370
>>China, India, Russia, and other large countries classified as "developing"
is this true? So these countries will profit out of this deal?
>>
>"For example, under the agreement, China will be able to increase these emissions by a staggering number of years -- 13. They can do whatever they want for 13 years. Not us. India makes its participation contingent on receiving billions and billions and billions of dollars in foreign aid from developed countries."

>"China will be allowed to build hundreds of additional coal plants. So we can’t build the plants, but they can, according to this agreement. India will be allowed to double its coal production by 2020. Think of it: India can double their coal production. We’re supposed to get rid of ours. Even Europe is allowed to continue construction of coal plants."

>"In short, the agreement doesn’t eliminate coal jobs, it just transfers those jobs out of America and the United States, and ships them to foreign countries."

>"This agreement is less about the climate and more about other countries gaining a financial advantage over the United States."

>"Beyond the severe energy restrictions inflicted by the Paris Accord, it includes yet another scheme to redistribute wealth out of the United States through the so-called Green Climate Fund -- nice name -- which calls for developed countries to send $100 billion to developing countries all on top of America’s existing and massive foreign aid payments. So we’re going to be paying billions and billions and billions of dollars, and we’re already way ahead of anybody else. Many of the other countries haven’t spent anything, and many of them will never pay one dime."

>"Even with total compliance from all nations, it would only produce a two-tenths of one degree. 14 days of emissions from China alone would wipe out the gains from America -- and would totally wipe out the gains from America's expected reductions in the year 2030, after we have had to spend billions and billions of dollars"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.