[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never forget pol that you ancestors are looking down on you from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0999.jpg (130KB, 530x545px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0999.jpg
130KB, 530x545px
Never forget pol that you ancestors are looking down on you from the heavens, with sad eyes and heavy hearts when you act in degenerate ways, find a purpose and Fufil it with brevity and steely disicipline! Become a better human read philosophy history and refine yourself as a individual and be a shinning beacon for humanity !!! It is not impossible
>>
File: b76.jpg (34KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
b76.jpg
34KB, 600x602px
>>128062990
>>
>>128063170
Let this compel you to fight ever harder against the vile urge!
>>
File: 1q5a8k.jpg (101KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
1q5a8k.jpg
101KB, 500x514px
>>
>>128064390
>south wants to import more slaves
>union stops them from turning America into Nigeria
>>
>>128062990
First OP, you are a leaf, and as such, shouldnt be using a US Civil War picture. Second, my ancestors fought for the Confederates. They were hill folk running moonshine to Virginia. Also considering the prevalence of "camp women" and the general nature of the area, chances are very very good I look like a saint compared to them. Forget philosophy, my ancestors couldnt read or write.

The elite/noble class has never caused or fought for revolution. It has always come from the "degenerates" of society getting pushed a little too far
>>
>>128064977
The south had barely imported any slaves for over a decade before the Civil War happened... You see, once you have enough slaves, they reproduce and make new baby slaves. Much like cattle, they become a self sustaining population and you dont need to bring any more over.

You sure you dont want to talk about a Brit war? You might know the history a tad better
>>
>>128065936
I mean our European heritage as a whole from Plato and the Greeks to fredrich nietzche
>>
>>128066399
Depending on how far you go back, Europe wasnt exactly "pure" itself. You seem to romanticize your ancestors because it fits with your current world view. Being a leaf, chances are pretty good your ancestors were violent degenerate sailors, filthy peasants, or viking rape babies. Very very few people on earth can trace linage back to any sort of aristocracy.

That isnt a bad thing however. Ill take a boozing, whoring, rebel yelling revolutionary over a prim, proper "lord" any day of the week. One of them got shit done. The other generally lost his head when shit hit the fan
>>
>>128062990
My grandfather fought for Britain and my other grandfather fought for Germany, what will they be thinking?
>>
>>128067312
At least I attempted to put it into positive connotations that may inspire others and their is a certain glory to Europeans! They have had a spark within them to achieve the impossible I love my heritage
>>
>>128067654
Why are you letting your nations fall from christ
>>
>>128067750
Im simply saying this whole "degenerate" this and "degenerate" thinking does nothing but divide whites among themselves. If that day happens in my lifetime I will proudly roll with the smoking, drinking, swearing, whore fucking, godless heathens. At least shit will get done and we wont lose OUR heads.

Your "paragons of virtue" will be on a hill somewhere preaching to their huddled, divided masses. Blind to the fact they are getting picked apart by the lions who have encircled them
>>
>>128062990
Our ancestors are nothing but dust and bones.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.