[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was anyone watching CNN today? I don't have any opinion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: canjones.png (110KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
canjones.png
110KB, 320x320px
Was anyone watching CNN today?

I don't have any opinion on climate change but he was so pissed that he was jumping out of his skin after Trump's speech. I honestly thought he was going to chimp out and punch his fellow guest.
>>
>>128054581
Link?
>>
>Was anyone watching CNN today?
Fuck no why would anyone willingly subject themselves to that shit
>>
>>128054581
Lol, isn't this the black supremacist who is married to a white woman?
Also didn't he get shit canned while he worked for Obama?
Also, doesn't he talk like he belongs narrating a D&D commercial in Spanish?
Van Jones doesn't even deserve his own rope when the day comes, he gonna have to share with a Kenyan.
>>
>>128054581
He's a communist disguised as an environmentalist. This is a yuge blow to everything he's trying to accomplish.
Green is the new red.
>>
>>128054581
listened to to the radio feed. this dude was a mess. I was trying to figure it out if he was Don Lemon or not. "I've been to West Virginia more than you have" .
>>
>>128055042
i tried it today because I knew they'd be crying. It was quite enjoyable.
>>
>>128054581
Actor. Well, acting.
>>
File: 1495741127628.jpg (7KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1495741127628.jpg
7KB, 240x320px
>>128055240
Yeah he was an advocate of a green revolution, where the means of production would be seized based on environmental grounds.
>>
Fuck that nigger
>>
>>128054581
>watching any main media

HAHAHAHAHA
>>
I don't watch CNN on any day
>>
Found a link:

https://youtu.be/lPo6SbynThg
>>
>>128055124
Is he the "white lash" guy?
>>
Van Jones was the green jobs czar under Obama.

Basically hired to funnel money to green energy companies that donated to Obama's campaign before he got fired for being a 9/11 truther.
>>
File: pol.png (133KB, 827x289px) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
133KB, 827x289px
>>128055124
>Lol, isn't this the black supremacist who is married to a white woman?
>>
Good fuck van jones. He's a fucking piece of shit.

http://archive.is/S5aa3
>>
>>128054581
"This was a greenlash. This was a greenlash against a changing enviroment, against a green president.”
>>
>>128056415
i like it when they claim that the job losses are because of automation

they have taken all this bullshit science of clean air and automation to create a false reality and convince people their jobs are being lost to automation, not sent overseas so they can pollute a foreign country

complete bullshit
>>
>>128056465
Yeah, Van Jones isn't a bad man though, he's just got bad politics.

I've met him a few times and he always been a interesting person to talk to. He's pretty much a commie though so he's no friend.
>>
>>128056709
Meaning: He's heavily invested in that Climate Change swindle and trump torpedoed it.
Hope that commie goes bust.
>>
>>128057000

howling
>>
This what a white lash
>>
File: 1492500471081.gif (2MB, 451x750px) Image search: [Google]
1492500471081.gif
2MB, 451x750px
>>128056959
I think we have reached the point where you could reverse those titles and put Van jones in there instead of the neckbeard
>>128057535
wow you are a dumbass, all those guys are nice when you meet them. they smile to your face and collect dirt on you, when the time is right they will run you or your loved ones into the ground. this guy isn't just a commie, he's literally gunning to reposses all the wealth and redistribute it through green policies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otM3pWOBWWk
>>
>>128054581
Get out CNN shill
>>
>>128057535
>Van Jones isn't a bad man though
Some of you guys are too young to remember that Glenn Beck used to be a fucking boss and he exposed this commie and his plot and got him kicked off king niggers team
>>
>>128057946
>you could reverse those titles and put Van jones in there instead of the neckbeard
Do you have a source on this? Is Van Jones against white men with black women?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.