[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a "/pol/ pretends climate change isn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1476477108692.png (567KB, 721x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476477108692.png
567KB, 721x720px
>it's a "/pol/ pretends climate change isn't real because they have to pretend to be uber right wing conservatives because they can't think for themselves" day
>>
>>128054474
i believe in climate change but im sick of windmills sucking the poor dry
>>
>>128054474
Who the fuck cares? the world will kill us all when it feels like it so fuck it.
>>
If you actually gave a crap about the environment you'd be pushing for policies that lowered the population and population growth rate of shitholes like Africa, India, and China. If there is any validity to man-made climate change, then they are the ones who will be doing most of the damage. Billions and billions of people clamoring for a first world lifestyle. Billions more personal automobiles on the roads, trillions of gallons of fuel being burned, petawatts more electricity being generated. The more third-worlders there are scrambling for first world lifestyles, the more resources get consumed and the more environmental damage there is.

Yet nobody ever thinks about reducing third-world aid or raises an eyebrow about third-worlders shitting out dozens of kids.
>>
>>128054474
I... I wrote a song for Chitose.

You are my Chitose
My only Chitose
You make me happy
When skies are grey
You'll never know, dear
How much I love you
Please don't take my Chitose away

I hope she'll like it.
>>
>>128055935
ask /r9k/
>>
>>128054474
>If you don't want to give China and India $100 billion dollars a year THEN YOU DENY CLIMATE CHANGE!
>>
>>128054474
Actually, sweetie, climate change isn't real.
>>
>>128054474

Kill yourself and bring your carbon footprint to zero. Or do you not care about the environment?
>>
>>128054474
You'd probably stop getting BTFO by evil right wing conservative demons if you just stopped spamming half the catalog with threads about it. Seriously, like half the catalog right now.

Fuck off you spamming sliding nigger faggot. There's a sticky up about repeat threads.
>>
File: 1466539019007.png (973KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1466539019007.png
973KB, 1600x900px
I'm actually drifting back towards the centre.
>>
File: watermelons.jpg (120KB, 300x442px) Image search: [Google]
watermelons.jpg
120KB, 300x442px
>>128054474

We should get some real mods and start banning these cucks. Send them back to plebbit. Whats the matter, marxists banned you over there? KYS, faggot.

sage
>>
>>128056818
That fucking card game, still calling it to this day.

Every aspect of the left has been infiltrated by vipers looking to destroy us, becuase the only way you can lie through your fucking teeth and get away with it if you can string someone along by their heart.

The path to hell is paved with good intentions and shaded by sanctimonious fallacies.
>>
>>128057592
Name of card game?
>>
>>128054474
Suppose you are an alien and you are observing a country X which contains two classes of people, which we'll call A and B. You observe the following:

Every year, thousands of people of class B are attacked, raped and killed by people of class A. The converse is extremely rare - at least, rare enough to be a cause celebre. (BTW, I love the argument that class-A people attack, rape and kill other class-A people as well. As though this were some great saving grace.)

Large areas of X, including entire major cities, have been ethnically cleansed by the departure of class-B people fleeing class-A violence.

Versus class-As, class-Bs are systematically disfavored in competition for educational and professional positions.

Many, even most, people of class A accept a canonical ideology which justifies this situation as a moral response to unidentifiable, irreparable, and ancient wrongs, and appears to motivate ongoing attacks, which are often defended by responsible authorities. In fact, the belief that it is actually the class-Bs who are oppressing the class-As is widespread.

While class-Bs are a numerical majority in some regions, they are a substantial minority on the entire planet. Many respectable and influential people advocate the abolition of all migration controls worldwide, leaving the class-As in a perfect position to extend their theory of violence to a policy of global conquest and destruction. While this is not about to happen tomorrow, over the next century it is quite plausible.

Now. Would you, as a responsible alien obeying all directives for diplomatic communication with primitive planets, suggest to the class-Bs that there was some other problem that they should be worrying about instead? Something more important? Something even scarier? Such as, oh, I don't know, unusually warm weather?
>>
>>128059570
Can you rephrase this? You totally lost me on line 3 also reddit spacing
>>
>>128059425
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati:_New_World_Order
>>
>Its a "lefties rename global redistribution under the guise of fighting something we can't have an impact on" episode
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.