[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>leader who curtsied to the Saudis: Trump >leader who didn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

>leader who curtsied to the Saudis: Trump
>leader who didn't curtsy to the Saudis: Merkel

It's good to be German.
>>
>>128052604
>Trump curtsied but got a 435 billion dollar arms deal

I'd be sucking their dicks
>>
File: 1484429825667.png (796KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
1484429825667.png
796KB, 466x700px
>>128052860
>money is more important than honour, values and integrity
you brainwashed kike whore
>>
File: IMG_5599.jpg (285KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5599.jpg
285KB, 600x450px
>>128052604
>American prime minister bows to brown savages
>our future king is carried by them and his grandfather worshipped as a God by them
>>
>>128053170
>honour, values and integrity are more important than supporting islamists

wow you must be a TRIGGERED LIBERAL

MAGA
>>
>>128055848
Worse than leaves
>>
a curtsy is signification of a person's appreciation. Its like saying, you're welcome. A bow is a show of appreciation, a thank you.

If Trump bowed, he would have showed that the King deserves respect(he doesn't). By curtsying, Trump is accepting the King's respectful gesture.

they are not the same things
>>
>>128052860

Face it, you'd take any excuse to suck their dicks. The weapons with which they'll help ISIS overthrow Assad was just window dressing.
>>
>>128052604

Looks more like Trump just has bad knees and had to dip to keep his balance after crouching enough for the midget to get the necklace over his head. He even used their king like a fucking hand railing, kek.
>>
>>128052604
The Saudis are attempting to put a necklace around his head. Trump is so tall and the Saudis are such manlets that Trump had to bend down.
>>
>>128052604
>germany: swamped with muslims and has constant terror attacks while sucking muslim cock
>america: not covered in muslims and not having constant terror attacks and not sucking muslim cock

HMMMMM, REALLY OODLES MY NOODLES, DOESN'T IT /pol/?
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 476x503px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 476x503px
>>128052604
>Is having a necklace put on
The Independent and The Guardian need to be purged and the top editors lampposted. So sick of this shit.
>>
>>128052604
>lying to yourselves to feel valuable on the international stage
YA WOHL ALLE IST GUT JAAAA
>>
File: Trump sword.jpg (113KB, 980x552px) Image search: [Google]
Trump sword.jpg
113KB, 980x552px
>>128052604
He's getting a necklace and doesn't want to bow, since he's taller than the Arab. He also got a cool sword.
>>
File: kremitLOL.jpg (14KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
kremitLOL.jpg
14KB, 262x263px
>>128055381
>American Prime Minister
Dude, weed!
>>
>kneeling
>to have a medal placed around your neck
Jesus, if I was German I would kill myself
>>
File: beck cheetos.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
beck cheetos.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>lowing your head to have a medal placed around your neck
>the same as bowing

are lefturds literally retarded?
>>
>>128062444
>are lefturds literally retarded?
obviously.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.