[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the world not understand that we Amerifats do not give

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1496086583377.png (40KB, 475x433px) Image search: [Google]
1496086583377.png
40KB, 475x433px
Why does the world not understand that we Amerifats do not give a shit whether you approve of our actions? We never have and never will. This is a country that is about making money and succeeding. We don't give a shit if you say we "aren't leaders anymore" GOOD! the vast majority of us don't want to be on the hook for taking care of you. We don't want to lead you all or be your saviors I just want to play my vidya make a decent wage and have my wife and kids meme. We do not fucking care if we are the "leaders of the world" let the Chinese take that role, who fucking cares. See how much you like a world where they make the decisions, I guaranfuckingtee you, you will desire us to return. So go ahead, say we aren't the leaders anymore, sure, great, who cares. Has anything changed for me? No I just ate some bluebell, it was fucking great. And the irony is you will say we aren't leaders and can't be relied on anymore, yet you will still suck our cock for military assistance. You'll still buy our shit, so shut the fuck up worldfags.
>>
"This is a country that is about making money and succeeding." 10 trillions in debt.
>>
File: dan.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dan.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
hi guys my name is tyrone, i like to play pac man at my local bowel alley they have an arcade. its great fun with my friends bryan and also donny.

i have the 5th highest score in bowling!! donny says that better than him even though he uses the ramp,

anyway guys i just wanted to make this post cause stick close to your friends, you never now when you need them, and take care of each other
>>
>>128044039
lel
tl,dr
sage
>>
>>128044464
>national debt big mean people have no money
>>
>>128044464
>Doesn't know the yield on our debt is less that .00187 percent. >Doesn't understand that over 3/4 of that debt is to entities within the U.S. whom it behooves to not have a U.S. economic collapse. >Doesn't understand how debt actually works on a national level. >Has bought the chink "muh U.S. debt meme" Doesn't know about petro dollar" Top fucking kek norfag
>>
File: united states debt.png (50KB, 911x662px) Image search: [Google]
united states debt.png
50KB, 911x662px
>>128044464
>doesn't understand how the Federal Reserve works
>>
"yet you will still suck our cock for military assistance." America when invading Iraq, Afghanistan "please UK help us"
>>
File: 32324.jpg (29KB, 254x234px) Image search: [Google]
32324.jpg
29KB, 254x234px
Eh, we're fine really, some inbreds from Norfolk and Lincoln will lose their homes, but who cares about them.
>>
>>128045191

Wow, it's almost like we demand military support from tributaries or something.
>>
>>128045191
tfw your military invited us in because you are terrified of the ruskies and you are our bitch

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/18/politics/marines-norway-russia/

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2017/05/11/norwegian-base-may-become-marines-hub-in-europe.html
>>
>>128045191
Remember during WWII when you had to have schoolchildren hide help hideyour entire gold reserve? Still funny today
>>
>>128045489
Archived it so they don't profit:

>http://cnn com/2016/10/18/politics/marines-norway-russia
--> https://archive.is/WlYyC
>>
File: 1495293085152.jpg (15KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1495293085152.jpg
15KB, 326x326px
>>128044903
>Belgium 1.4%
we own the US now
>>
>>128045229
They're the ones who voted for Brexit, paki
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.