[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /pol/, Power is a new online US politics game where yo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

Hello /pol/, Power is a new online US politics game where you create a politician and run for a seat in one of the 50 states. We need more people to join the Republican Party and help us turn the whole map red. Currently we are about to take back the white house from dems and everyone is teaming up to oust the corrupt Libertarian party by attacking their governor in California, we hold more than half of all seats and could hold more if we had asses to fill them. If you are interested then create an account and join the Republican Party. I will post the link to the Republican Party discord and one of our whips will verify you.
GAME LINK: http://oppressive.games/power/
AS SOON AS YOU JOIN THE DISCORD, SAY THAT YOU ARE A NEW MEMBER AND TELL US WHAT STATE YOU ARE IN

Republican Party Discord Link: jAnUqrH
>>
>>128039621
Kill yourself you fucking weeb scum. I swear to god ping me one more time and i am leaving the server
>>
File: Screenshot_20170428-155559.jpg (219KB, 1388x2043px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170428-155559.jpg
219KB, 1388x2043px
>>
>>128039621
Valla's wife's pussy has no mileage because in ancapistan there are no roads to drive on
>>
File: Weeb caucus.jpg (189KB, 480x385px) Image search: [Google]
Weeb caucus.jpg
189KB, 480x385px
>>128039621
>>
File: IMG_0010.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0010.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>128039621
NEVAR FAGET
>>
>>128040071
Weebs gtfo of my party REEEEE
>>
File: kohl for prez.jpg (117KB, 657x499px) Image search: [Google]
kohl for prez.jpg
117KB, 657x499px
>>128040210
No.
>>
>>128040179
Wtf is wrong with his hand. Also Join Discord to stop communism.
discord:jAnUqrH
>>
>>128040803
Leafs out of my party REEEEE
>>
>>128040956
a self hating leaf, you have been cured.
>>
>>128039621
>oust the corrupt Libertarian party

Fuck off fascist
>>
Reminder that weebs are not welcome
>>
Join us and defeat the Nazjef Yugoslav communists!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.