[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Public debate regarding Zionism and its usefulness in combating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 25

File: Zionism-TRS-Richard-Dickenhorse.png (561KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Zionism-TRS-Richard-Dickenhorse.png
561KB, 1500x1500px
Public debate regarding Zionism and its usefulness in combating white genocide.
Debate opponents: TRS/Richard Spencer VS. Moarpheus.

TRS/Richard Spencer has claimed Zionism is in the best interest of whites.
They have said sending all Jews back to Israel is the answer to the JQ.

If you accept the challenge to this debate, you may have the first word in explaining your position. If you do not accept this challenge, I will accept your defeat.
>>
get in here richard
>>
you're a shit for brains poo in loo that makes surface level arguments like criticizing him for that one time he shaked hands with a Jew. What's the point?
>>
File: 1481645850748.jpg (22KB, 356x374px) Image search: [Google]
1481645850748.jpg
22KB, 356x374px
>Moarpheus
>>
>>128037709
>>128037721
not an argument.
lets go fgts.
>>
Go moarpheus u can do it
>>
>>128037266

Alright let's go faggot, you start (I'm using a VPN because I'm currently trolling in another thread)
>>
>>128037793
I still wanna know your solution to the JQ.
>>
YOU ARE INCREDIBLY AUTISTIC

GO LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY YOU FUCKING SPERG LOSER

YOU CAN'T JUST SUMMON RICHARD SPENCER BY SAYING HIS NAME THREE TIMES LIKE HE'S FUCKING CANDYMAN YOU ASPERGERS RIDLED NAMEFAG RETARD

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU
>>
>>128037888 (heiled)

>>128037923
TRS/Richard Spencer have claimed Zionism is the answer to the JQ, ie sending all Jews back to Israel. Because they have made the claim, they may go first in explaining their reasoning.

>>128037980
are you in a position to enact it? if not, then know the first step is waking up the People as to the Plot.

>>128038107
thread is for any and all members of TRS/ the alt-right who share a belief in Zionism
>>
>>128038252
Tell me your solution to the JQ.
>>
>>128038107
Mate he's a tripfag and claimed to be a leader in other threads, he's super autistic, worth keeping your eye on if not for hearty keks
>>
>>128038319
if youre not in the position to enact it - if you dont have massive political sway, theres no reason for you to know the full solution, in fact, this would endanger the solution. if youre just a regular fgt, start meming.

>>128038452
not an argument. come at me with your justification of Zionism or stay BTFO
>>
>>128038252

The reasoning is, getting rid of Jews by sending them to a land far from White Civilization and completely cutting all trading (obviously funding as well) will leave Israel (All jews) and the entire Middle East with nothing but a few guns to kill each other with.

By removing the jew and dumping them in a desert, we're literally ending the problem, which is Jewish control of the most powerful race on earth (Whites) Without us, Jews are like a flee without blood.
>>
>>128038550
Why do you think anyone will follow you or trust you in anything you fucking say if you withhold this shit? Why should I bother giving you the time of day if you're not gonna answer me when I ask you a goddamn question--and an important one at that?
>>
>>128038550
Tell me your solution to the fucking JQ and make sure it doesn't involve immoral shit like genocide, faggot. C'mon, this place is a bastion of free speech, just say it and I will be a little more sympathetic to you.
>>
>>128037266
sending them back to israel will not decrease their influence enough to solve the problem, we need to change the zeitgeist, it will change but we can make it change faster, people used to believe in magic and that the earth was flat, change the people's beliefs and you change reality
>>
File: hitler-zionism.png (825KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-zionism.png
825KB, 1280x720px
>>128038681
>By removing the jew and dumping them in a desert

Israel is a theocratic, nuclear armed State.
Both the religious leaders and Government is actively seeking to destroy the white race and enslave the rest of the world.

Do you really think it's a good idea to send all 16 million Jews worldwide to Israel, where their power becomes concentrated and magnified? Hitler didn't think so..do you know better than him?

>pic related

>>128038750
>>128038946

If you want to win a war, you must garner the support of the People. Can you agree with this? If so, you need to start meming. Wake up the People as to the JEWISH Plot. Make them aware and gain their support. If you are unwilling to take the first step, I am unwilling to show you the second. Unlike the Jews who boast of their designs, I will not.
>>
>>128039171
God you're so fucking vain to think that anyone on this site gives a fucking shit what you're saying, there are no revolutions starting upon the utterance of this amazing plan you have to keep secret. What the fuck do you mean, "garner the support of the People"? You're on 4chan for fuck's sake, most of the people you are preaching to are the converted.

I'm gonna ask you one last time what your solution to the JQ is.
>>
MOARPHEUS IS AN AUTISTIC LOSER VIRGIN

MOARPHEUS WAS MOLESTED BY HIS DAD

>>
>>128039171

>Israel is a theocratic, nuclear armed State.
So is North Korea

>Both the religious leaders and Government is actively seeking to destroy the white race and enslave the rest of the world.
So is North Korea

> send all 16 million Jews worldwide to Israel, where their power becomes concentrated and magnified?
What power???????? LMFAO
Are you fucking retarded, or what? They're HUMANS. You're acting like jews are some sort of archmage group that will rule the fucking world if together.

16 million, compare that to the amount of Whites, the amount of weapons and territory and resources we have.. Are you seriously this fucking retarded????
>>
>>128039947
WAS IT THE JEWS THAT MADE YOUR DAD MOLEST YOU, YOU AUTISTIC VIRGIN LOSER?

>>
File: Zionism-Animal-Cruelty.png (2MB, 951x2090px) Image search: [Google]
Zionism-Animal-Cruelty.png
2MB, 951x2090px
>>128039797
>no one wants to know what you think
>now tell me your answer to the JQ!
u wot m8?

This thread is to debate the usefulness of Zionism in relation to answering the JQ.
You are not debating. You are deflecting and trying to control the debate.
Engage me in this discussion, but I haven't time for your typical tricks.

>>128039900
checked but still not an argument
>>
>>128040093
Nice deflection of my question faggot, I don't know if you've noticed but it seems only me, an Ozzie shitposter and some Swiss proxy dude are giving your thread attention and I'm the only one here that's actually pressing you for some answers. You're not gonna give me an answer even though you want me and other people to trust you, so just stop wasting your time you larping faggot and remove that faggy tripfag name.
>>
File: NWO 2.jpg (68KB, 720x432px) Image search: [Google]
NWO 2.jpg
68KB, 720x432px
>>128039947
>so is north korea
North Korea isn't trying to annihilate the white/Aryan race and enslave the rest of the goyim because their co-opted religion tells them too. Your comparison is false.

>You're acting like jews are some sort of archmage group that will rule the fucking world if together.
Degrading the argument without addressing it is never a good tactic. It makes you look ill-informed. It's well-known Israel is behind things like white genocide, ISIS, currency manipulaiton and world debt. Why do you tell us to underestimate our enemy?
>16 million, compare that to the amount of Whites
which is why they're pushing for Zionism :^) Right, Moshe? The last time Americans accepted Zionism the State of Israel was formed. I wonder what they could possibily want to create with Zionism this time?

Also you didn't answer my question.
Hitler disagreed with Zionism, so why do you support it?
>>
>>128037266
le jq maymay is so overblown. Jewish identity took longer to assimilate but it's happening. There is no jewish cabal manipulating the world.
>>
>>128040478
the thread says:

>Public debate regarding Zionism and its usefulness in combating white genocide.

Defend Zionism as the answer to the JQ or stay defeated.
>>
File: NWO Rockefeller.jpg (571KB, 1791x960px) Image search: [Google]
NWO Rockefeller.jpg
571KB, 1791x960px
>>128040603
pic related
>>
File: 1234.png (226KB, 600x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1234.png
226KB, 600x1104px
>>128040609
>he thinks he can just tell people what to do and they'll do
>I SUMMON SPENCER
>I SUMMON TRS
>>
>>128040710
That's not a jewish cabal looking to destroy the world that's just big wig liberals aspiring to a united world.
>>
File: 1486372198208.jpg (14KB, 272x319px) Image search: [Google]
1486372198208.jpg
14KB, 272x319px
>>128040517

>..ted religion tells them too. Your comparison is false.

North Korea WOULD enslave all other nations if it could, IT CANT though, you fucking imbecile. It's like saying "hurr but one is called Israel and one Norh Korea, not the same name so it's a false comparison"

>Degrading the argument without addressing it is never a good tactic.
ANSWER THIS QUESTION:
WHAT POWER WOULD JEWS HAVE WITHOUT ANY INFLUENCE ON WHITE COUNTRIES.

ANSWER. YOU FUCKING VIRGIN
>>
File: GLOBALISM EXPLAINED.jpg (120KB, 600x837px) Image search: [Google]
GLOBALISM EXPLAINED.jpg
120KB, 600x837px
>>128041274
>i dont want to debate
ok?

>>128041309
>aspiring to a united world.
see the middle section of pic related.
then explain how this will unite the world.
>>
>>128041460
Nigga he seriously won't
>>
File: jews control america.jpg (142KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
jews control america.jpg
142KB, 1200x627px
>>128041460
is North Korea genociding the white race?
is North Korea attempting to conquer the world?

If your answer is "no" to either of these question, accept you have been defeated on his point and move on.

>WHAT POWER WOULD JEWS HAVE WITHOUT ANY INFLUENCE ON WHITE COUNTRIES.
None. Now answer this: why do you think Jews won't influence white countries from Israel when they've been doing that for decades?

>pic related
>>
MOARPHEUS, TELL US ABOUT YOUR FATHER YOU AUTISTIC NERD VIRGIN LOSER

DID HE LOVE YOU?

WHY DID HE MOLEST YOU?
>>
>>128041536
OK you have to prove that all of the globalists are directly working to calergi's plan now.
>>
File: merchant screeching.jpg (36KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
merchant screeching.jpg
36KB, 630x630px
>>128041850
Easy. Name a Globalist who isn't? :^)
>>
>>128041796
>why do you think Jews won't influence white countries from Israel when they've been doing that for decades?

If a unite, international expulsion of jews occured in White countries, YOU THINK THEY'D STILL BE ABLE TO INFLUENCE US? ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID??
>>
>>128041890
>>128042209
>>
>>128042209
there are literally no jewish globalists you idiots, it's the Blacks. The globe looks like a basketball so they want to dunk it.

Prove me wrong right now you virgin sperg loser
>>
>>128042236
>If a unite, international expulsion of jews occured in White countries, YOU THINK THEY'D STILL BE ABLE TO INFLUENCE US? ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID??

Yes. If all Jews are sent back to Israel because "muh nationalism!" then yes..they can and will continue to control not only America but the world. Zionism does not expose the Jewish Plot to the People, because if it did, the People would call for their slaughter. This is why no one names the Jew or explain the full scope of the JQ to the People, but instead, they push Zionism.

Isn't this true?
>>
File: 1495078003075.jpg (14KB, 272x286px) Image search: [Google]
1495078003075.jpg
14KB, 272x286px
>>128037266
Zionism supported South Africa during Apartheid when every other single white country wasn't. It didn't necessarily prevent a white genocide, but it provided us with arms and trade which prevented blacks (whether inside our borders or not) from overrunning us. Richard Spencer and TRS are still a bunch of faggots that only autistic Burgers could somehow take seriously.
>>
File: nigger niggin.gif (2MB, 311x362px) Image search: [Google]
nigger niggin.gif
2MB, 311x362px
>>128042509
>The globe looks like a basketball so they want to dunk it.
>prove me wrong
nah youre prbly right ^.^

>Zionism supported South Africa
>It didn't necessarily prevent a white genocide
ah so it gave you just enough weapons and resources to fan the flames of racial hatred but not enough to prevent white genocide? seems legit ;)
>>
File: 1479328706344.jpg (422KB, 1440x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1479328706344.jpg
422KB, 1440x1224px
>>128042209
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence
>>
>>128042564
>>128042759
>>
File: Ex FBI Director.jpg (61KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ex FBI Director.jpg
61KB, 850x400px
>>128042864
can you name a single Globalist who does not support the mixing of races and open borders which lead to white genocide or not?
>>
>>128043080
People voluntarily mixing is not genocide. Migrations and mixing has happened throughout human history. I'll leave the thread now since you are shifting the burden of proof onto me like a faggot.
>>
>>128043648
>People voluntarily mixing is not genocide.
Agreed. However, this isn't the case today. Race-mixing is push on TV, in movies, music, by political and religious figures, and so forth. This is brainwashing, and therefore, not voluntary.

>Migrations and mixing has happened throughout human history.
Agreed. However, this isn't the case today. Non-White mass immigration is being forced on only and all white countries, while at the same time, race mixing propaganda is being shouted by every outlet. Again, this is brainwashing and not voluntary.

Open borders + racemixing = white genocide.
Do you agree with this equation?

>ill leave the thread now
pussy
>>
>>128037721

dtff is that u lol
>>
>>128037266
Hey look! Its an autist parroting retarded crap from the other, more autistic /pol/. Keep this crap to your insane asylum.
>>
>>128042759
>>128042903
They (Israel) didn't do it out of sympathy or because they necessarily believed in a white (Afrikaner-led) country, but rather because both our countries were somewhat isolated from and shunned by the majority of the world. Before Israel's 67 war, they were allied and/or on good terms with other African countries (that weren't on good terms with us). It was purely a strategic alliance, not an ideological one with us. But one that we both benefited from.

>In 1961, dismissing an Israeli vote against South African apartheid at the United Nations, Verwoerd famously said, "Israel is not consistent in its new anti-apartheid attitude ... they took Israel away from the Arabs after the Arabs lived there for a thousand years. In that, I agree with them. Israel, like South Africa, is an apartheid state. "According to Benjamin Poground, this statement was not an expression of admiration for Israel but an attempt to warn and draw support from South African Jews, whom he believed could pressure Israel to end its friendly relations with other African nations.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hendrik_Verwoerd#Apartheid
>>
File: Defeat---accept-it.png (166KB, 416x310px) Image search: [Google]
Defeat---accept-it.png
166KB, 416x310px
>>128044363
not an argument
>>
>>128044388
hows Zionism working out for you in South Africa today?
Has the genocide stopped or is it ramping up?
>>
>>128042564
They used you to steal your nuclear secrets. Jews are opportunists they have no real principles.
>>
>>128044450
It is an argument. You are parroting strawmans about TRS and Richard Spencer that only the most mentally ill shills on 8pol believe.

Are you going to claim they are civic nationalists next? Or that they are tolerant of Jewish entryism?
>>
>>128045276
>You are parroting strawmans about TRS and Richard Spencer that only the most mentally ill shills on 8pol believe.
Then it should be very easy for you to explain why Zionism is the answer to the Jewish Question.

Go ahead. I'll wait.
>>
>>128044587
I'm not sure to be honest. I've seen no evidence so far that it has or hasn't contributed to it, deliberately that is. I just feel that such an ideology and perhaps other identitarian movements could have similar goals that would naturally align themselves with one another. If left alone, without international pressure which we both received from Europe and USA, I think things would have worked out a lot better. It's not really something that I obsess about, because we've always been the minority here and it was doomed from the get-go unfortunately.
>>
File: white black history.jpg (168KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
white black history.jpg
168KB, 800x445px
>>128045775
>Be Jews
>Have so much influence over countries and people that you can spread Zionism, cultural marxism, globalism and any other concept they desire
>Dont use that influence to stop white genocide
>Instead, encourage the minority of whites to fight the majority of blacks knowing theyll lose and merely fan the flames of racial hatred
>now, where there was racial tension and persecution, there is a full blown genocide

seems legit
>>
>>128037266

>Zionism is in the best interest of whites

Zionism is an ideological umbrella that literally only has the preservation of Israel as a Jewish polity as a constant.

Zionist Union, Likud, and Shas are all Zionist parties, but they all have radically different policies that are not necessarily in the best interest of anyone who is not Israeli.

TL/DR: Zionism is Israel First, and to blindly assume that the priorities of a patch of desert the size of New Jersey will never diverge or run counter to those of even culturally similar foreign nations is delusional.
>>
File: 1456647106472-1.jpg (13KB, 231x219px) Image search: [Google]
1456647106472-1.jpg
13KB, 231x219px
>>128046353
>Zionism is Israel First

any TRSniggers care to address anon's point?
>>
>>128045454
Hitler believed it, or at least as policy he did. But most people know that the Jews are incapable of behaving so it isn't really an option. But as a culture jamming rhetorical device its great. There are a lot of Breitbart idiots who need their hand held on the way to ethnic nationalism. The Zionism analogy is useful to us.

Do you think that everyone on the Alt-right agrees 100% with everything some of the thought leaders say? I would say a majority of people disagree with Spencer on some issues.
The fact that you can't conceptualize that and need to think in absolutes screams of autism.
>>
>>128046270
See >>128042564
That's why I didn't state that it does or doesn't. Just an observation. Zionism is for Jews, not white Christians, so I don't expect too much out of it, or for them to put our best interests first.
>>
>>128046646
Hitler believed in Zionism? Can you explain pic related here >>128039171

???

>>128046827
>Zionism is for Jews, not white Christians, so I don't expect too much out of it, or for them to put our best interests first.
If this is true, (and it is) I wonder who is behind the sudden push for Zionism in white countries from people like Richard Spencer and TRS..
>>
>>128046353
>>128046585
is the haavara agreement, zionism?
>>
>>128047064
Did Hitler scrap the Haavara agreement or nah?
>>
>>128046981
Before the war Hitler supported Zionists as a means of getting rid of Jews. It did not say he supported the ideology.
>>
File: Zionism explained 1.jpg (109KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Zionism explained 1.jpg
109KB, 1200x800px
>>128047454
>Before̶ t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶r̶ realizing the goal of Jews is to have concentrated power in a Palestinian State, ̶Hitler supported mass deportations to Palestine

fixed it for you.

Hitler himself said he opposed Zionism because it's a Jewish Trick. See: >>128039171
If even Hitler denounced Zionism as the trick it is, why don't you?
>>
>>128046646
Hitler wasn't a Zionist. That's just a myth. The Haavara Agreement wasn't about Zionism or establishing a Jewish state, definitely not in Israel/Palestine. It was Ribbentrop and Luther that pushed with this, with Himmler IRC, but it was never going to be a Jewish-led/run country. Most records show that he wasn't in favour of this agreement for most of the time. That is why barren/destitute lands were often discussed, whether in deep Africa or Madagascar (after a policy of sending them to Eastern Europe was not possible).

>>128046981
To be fair, religious Christians are often Zionists. We have a lot of them down here. I can definitely see Jewish Zionists benefiting from this and, at times, pushing for as many of them to go public and be vocal. I just think Spencer's an idiot and not as smart as he's made out to be, but that's just my opinion. It doesn't even seem as if he's got that much support anyways.
>>
File: zionism 911.jpg (482KB, 720x679px) Image search: [Google]
zionism 911.jpg
482KB, 720x679px
>>128047822 (checked)
>To be fair, religious Christians are often Zionists.
Exactly right m8. Zionism is Jewish Nationalism for traitorous goys
>>
File: TRS Mike Enoch.jpg (1MB, 997x8300px) Image search: [Google]
TRS Mike Enoch.jpg
1MB, 997x8300px
where did TRS go? :)
>>
bump for Richard Spencer and his crew
>>
File: richard spencer final form.jpg (219KB, 775x710px) Image search: [Google]
richard spencer final form.jpg
219KB, 775x710px
last bump
>>
>>128038252

>thread is for any and all members of TRS/ the alt-right who share a belief in Zionism

Zionism is horseshit. The idea that the global distribution of jews are all going to neatly pack themselves back into Israel is nonsense.

The answer to the jewish question is to use their subversion tactics against them and or just allow them to ruin things the the level of war breaking out.

They. Never. Learn.

And they won't all go back to Israel. Why the fuck do Ashkenazi jews with a ton of wealth want to leave the west and move to the desert? Its fantasy land shit. Jews in the west want to continue living here, use weaponized diversity to deliver power out of the hands of the people of europe and america, take over institutions, be voraciously ethnocentric in how those institutions are run and hire, claim that white non-jews are racist for having any institution they are over represented in, use blacks and other minorities as pawns in this scheme, I don't know the list goes on and on...These people won't fucking stop. They never stop with their fuckery.

When the got rounded up and put in camps and died by the million they never said "what did we do to get here" the same goes with whats happening today. They don't relent. They aren't a people who apologize or mend their ways. They are driven by an arrogance and pathological superiority that blinds any morality.
>>
File: richard spencer limp wrist fgt.gif (2MB, 473x264px) Image search: [Google]
richard spencer limp wrist fgt.gif
2MB, 473x264px
>>128054231
/thread

TRS/Richard Spencer BTFO twice in one day.
>inb4 they suicide
>>
http://archive.is/e0OSI
https://web.archive.org/save/>>128037266
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.