[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>128037135 and its not even their original idea's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

>>128037135
and its not even their original idea's they're just following the heard set by virtue signaling, poor poor sheep, they would literally try to eat their own bodies alive if a celerity told them so.
>>
>>128037135
hang on let me take a sip of my water first...
>>
My schadenboner just impaled my monitor.
>>
>>128037135
What is the story with this guy?
>>
>>128037135
Kek, you're so lucky to witness this great sight
>>
>>128038830
Ricardo Alfonso Cerna

Cerna was stopped by Sheriff's Deputy Michael Parham for a traffic violation on December 19, 2003. He attempted to escape in his car and then later on foot. During the pursuit, he shot Parham twice in the abdomen, but the wound was not fatal. Cerna was arrested shortly afterward. The San Bernardino Police, the county sheriff, and the California Highway Patrol were all involved in the chase, but during his apprehension, no one ensured he was properly searched.

Sitting alone in an interrogation room, Cerna shot himself in the temple at point-blank range with a .45-caliber handgun he had hidden in the front of his waistband. The event was recorded on the security surveillance camera in the room. Cerna died instantly.

The Sheriff's Department showed the security camera footage to the media the next day. To avoid sensationalism, only a limited number of selected reporters were permitted for viewing. Although the police tried to control access, the footage was leaked.
>>
>>128037697
>celerity
...celebrity
>>
Hey guys is it "passed crazy" or "past crazy" because I say the latter but I'm starting to think it's the formerl. Plz help
>>
>>128039044
Why the fuck would they try and hide this? Its just a person shooting themselves... they could of just cut out at the gory part of blurred it, wtf I hate our government, they'd save their reputation if they were just transparent, their fault BLM is loosing its shit and killing cops.
>>
>>128037135
I could hear the tear ducts of every liberal in the country simultaneously start flowing during the speech.
>>
>>128037135
I've seen this gif a ton and every time I think he's going to pull out his dick and start fapping
>>
File: 1485809816309.gif (1MB, 355x277px) Image search: [Google]
1485809816309.gif
1MB, 355x277px
>>128039038
That is what I thought when trump was elected and everyone flipped shit. Now I am kind of tired of it and just want them to grow up.

If they actually believe this is the end they seriously underestimate what people are capable of making it through.
>>
File: crab.gif (1MB, 298x172px) Image search: [Google]
crab.gif
1MB, 298x172px
I'm going out with my red MAGA hat to celebrate
>>
File: the_media_jew.jpg (525KB, 1794x1058px) Image search: [Google]
the_media_jew.jpg
525KB, 1794x1058px
>>128037135
>people have gone passed crazy and have regressed into toddlers
WONDER HOW THIS HAPPENED?
>>
Liberals are just bicameral automatons obeying the god-commands of social media.
Julianjaynes.jpeg
>>
>>128037135
Then maybe they should have voted for Hillary instead of protesting over Sanders losing the nomination.
>>
>>128039346
It's past, as in it's already happened. Passed is active as in he passed a line of cars.
>>
>>128037135

cannot we just plese plese just gas libtards ?

i mean they are literally braindamaged beyond saving.

they will never ever be a productive member of society,

but just a burden forever,

additionally causing terror and havoc all their long miserable life long ...
>>
File: IMG_0124.jpg (142KB, 720x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0124.jpg
142KB, 720x800px
>>128037135
Hey, that's great! Awoo!
>>
>>128040856
Please no gas friend.
Will you still continue to pay for my 2000CHF/Month welfare my friend ?
Oh yes you'll do, you have no choice. Thank you my friend, will blow one while thinking about you, keep up the good work.
>>
>>128037135
>These people have gone passed crazy and have regressed into toddlers
You're giving them too much credit, they never stopped being toddlers, they're a generation of overgrown children.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.