[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He went to add: “So this notion ‘I am Trump, I am Americ

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Jean-Claude-Junker.jpg (463KB, 2238x1480px) Image search: [Google]
Jean-Claude-Junker.jpg
463KB, 2238x1480px
He went to add: “So this notion ‘I am Trump, I am American, America First and I’m going to get out of it’ – that won’t happen. We tried to explain that to Mr. Trump in Taormina in clear German sentences. It seems our attempt failed, but the law is the law and it must be obeyed. Not everything which is law and not everything in international agreements is fake news, and we have to comply with it.”

>America first won't happen

Just watch.

http://true pundit.com/eu-president-america-first-wont-happen/?platform=hootsuite
>>
>>128035596
When the green start falling from the sky, junker will fall on bed of flames
>>
Ok. I guess if he's not American it doesn't apply to him. Good to know we straightened all of this out.
>>
>>128035596

Literally what are the yuropoors gonna do about? We can glass Paris tomorrow and no European would be able to do anything. Hell most would thank us.
>>
>non-binding
>non-binding
>non-binding
o
n

b
i
n
d
i
n
g
>>
>>128035596
GLOBALIST SHIT ON SUICIDE WATCH

NO GUILTBUX FOR YOU, SHITBAGS
>>
>>128035596
EU can't even keep the Balkans in line, they should just keep quiet.
>>
>>128035596
The leader of my country might be a huge faggot but at least he's humble about where he stands in rank. These Eurotrash Jew politicians need to be reminded who holds the big gun and who makes the rules.
>>
Rape EU
>>
File: 1387300740434.png (215KB, 600x450px)
1387300740434.png
215KB, 600x450px
>>128035596
oh shit eurotrash is salty wut'r we gonna do guys!?
>>
>>128035596
hollow threats
this guy is getting yelled at by
his handlers and financial backers
lmao
>>
>>128035596
>just keeps talking empty shit
If he wants a war I welcome it.
>>
>>128035596

SUPREMACY CLAUSE'D
>>
>>128035596
What an absolute joke this guy is, seriously, no one even really knows who he is. No one elected him. He's the opposite of democracy.
>>
Laws are Laws

Yeah we know and Paris is "non-binding" yet people with the charima of damp rags think its a law.
>>
>>128036206
>We can glass Paris tomorrow

And nobody will ever do it because French and American politicians are more friends with each other than with you or their people. American government would sooner nuke an uppity American citizen than to threaten profits for Israel. And no American is able to do anything about it.
>>
>>128037139
Do you ever left your inbred town to see how the world rly is?
Doesnt seem like it lol
>>
>>128035596
These bureaucrats need to Get To Grips & Finally Accept that they are no longer in charge of things.
You Cannot Stop A Zeitgeist.
>>
>>128036206
>We can glass Paris tomorrow
We should. Its overrun with shitskins anyway. It'd be a mercy killing.
>>
>>128035596
I so enjoy when Drunmpf gets shit talked even if it is empty words.
Based Junker
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.