[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me a reason not to start going to night school for law enforcement

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Give me a reason not to start going to night school for law enforcement and joining the Border Patrol.

Busting drug runners and doing all-night vehicle inspections and getting my face cut off by the Cartel sounds like a decent wage.
>>
>>128020782
You wont be killing any niggers
And cartel might put a bounty on your head unless that only happens in movies then carry on
>>
>>128020922
It's more a matter of getting murdered as a matter of convenience during a border infiltration or being a crooked agent or some shit. There are a few documentaries about patrolmen and it seems like either a pain in the ass or a real good time.
>>
>>128021454
I say up and at em then because if god made borders of cragged mountains and cascading seas it is your duty as a child of this earth to uphold natural are man made ones because this is part of gods design
>>
>>128021822
Are you on a business trip or the Peace Corps or what, man? Or are you a mysterious literate african?
>>
>>128022082
Nah im blowing my trust fund money at a resort in the south im a half blackie leaf
>>
>>128022376
Sounds like a good time
>>
>>128022376
Well shit man, go on a hike or do some illicit narcotics or something, don't be hanging out on /pol/.
>>
>>128022376
you will make a fine addition to my collection.
>>
>>128022632
Wherever i go i must shitpost but yeah hike sounds good but its 8 already so i think im gonna larp as a ooga booga till i pass out
>>
>>128020782
Because you won't actually do all that shit, chances are you'll start off at the bottom of the totem pole driving a truck around the same stretch of fence and deal with 4'11 dehydrated illegals for months, maybe even years, while having to deal with chain of command bullshit. I was about to go Border Patrol like this too but I decided to go to school first so I can at least start off on a higher pay grade
>>
File: Grenzer.jpg (60KB, 592x479px) Image search: [Google]
Grenzer.jpg
60KB, 592x479px
>>128023268
So? Expect life to make you a General after enlisting? Stop watching your Kind of War-movies. Besides there is something about being a simple Part of the Force.
>>
File: 1496141214141.gif (2MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1496141214141.gif
2MB, 320x213px
>>128023268
Scumming around the bottom rung on the border in Arizona and scumming around the bottom rung at a hardware rental company sounds fine to me, man. I'm already used to dealing with mexicans all day.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.