[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many pedophiles among the elite democrats?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Democrat creeps.jpg (69KB, 600x409px) Image search: [Google]
Democrat creeps.jpg
69KB, 600x409px
Why are there so many pedophiles among the elite democrats?

Seems to be a common trait that many of them share. Is it something to do with the ideology of the left? A byproduct of leftist degeneracy?
>>
>>128019185
simple, black mail
>>
>>128019185
>Democrats are the real racists.
>>
>>128019185
Here is a question: what is the blackmail lever on Republicans? Most of them behave like controlled opposition; why haven't we found any of their garbage?
>>
>>128019185

There's so many pedophiles everywhere it makes you wonder what are you doing wrong.
>>
>>128019185
None of these people are confirmed pedophiles. Present some actual proof, and no pizzagate tinfoil shit doesn't count.
>>
>>128019185
It has nothing to do with left or right. there are pedos on both sides of the aisle. diddling kids just seems to be prevalent among the elite. I think they get so rich and can afford so much pleasure that banging babies becomes the ultimate kink. Nothing else satisfies them anymore, their lust has gone full circle.
>>
>>128020272
No, I've noticed with all this stuff regarding Podesta, Biden, and Pizzagate rumors and all that.
on top of of countless pedophiles being arrested due to the Trump administration. I'm starting to think it's more to do with leftist degeneracy.

Why would they pick pedophilia, when they can at least engage in other forms of sexuality?
>>
>>128020416
https://youtu.be/vWy_Qf8gfko

Or there's more to it than we know.
>>
File: coachhastert.jpg (43KB, 400x729px) Image search: [Google]
coachhastert.jpg
43KB, 400x729px
>>128020633
all conservatives are child diddling faggots
>>
My guess is the main-elites, the actual elites, developed pedophilia as a fetish due to something along the lines of megalomania.
Once you've got more money and power than you'll ever need in life, I'm pretty sure you'll go over to other extremes. It's part of human nature to never be 100% fully satisfied, and those people have all the necessary means in order to try out horrible things and have a solid chance of getting away with it.
It's like how when you give a poor person a shitload of money, at first they'll buy all the necessary and standard things, but once they got all those, they'll start to burn their money on luxus nobody needs, just because they can.

The other elites are then probably seduced into all this so they can be blackmailed.
>>
>>128019185
Why are there so many nazis in the Republican lines?
>>
>>128019185
It's not just pedophilia and not just among elite democracts. Rich people in high circles usually partake and force others they cooperate with to partake in deranged shit like child sacrifice, fucking kids or some other unthinkable shit so that when someone wants to 'betray the cause' they just throw him to the wolves (people) as pedophile/murderer/etc.
Simple occultism.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.