[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You'd think Alexandria would have enough money to at least

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Pnp0GS5[1].jpg (74KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Pnp0GS5[1].jpg
74KB, 720x960px
You'd think Alexandria would have enough money to at least afford buildings that don't topple over.
>>
>>128012558
ahh just like ancient rome
>>
>>128012558
>Muslim country
>Comfortable to live in
>Implying
Why do you think there's so many refugees burgerbro?
>>
File: uGJmk3h[1].jpg (460KB, 1458x2592px) Image search: [Google]
uGJmk3h[1].jpg
460KB, 1458x2592px
http://www.egyptindependent.com/egypt-evacuates-building-alexandria/
>>
>>128012558
says the guy from a country where houses are blown over by breezes.
>>
>>128012979
Whats up with the condoms
>>
I wonder if Alexander regrets naming the city after himself
>>
The fact the building in front is able to sustain both of them should count for something right?
>>
>>128013273
Probably a Ramadan thing. Can't do shit during the day but work and dry last nights condoms.
>>128013463
That is pretty crazy, and the fact that the building didn't crumble apart.
>>
>>128013154
>breeze
American weather is not nearly as forgiving as european weather, bong.
>>
>>128013660
I guess that's why it's ram a dan
>>
>>128013154

A tornado is a bit more than a breeze
>>
File: turkeydemogif.gif (3MB, 260x212px) Image search: [Google]
turkeydemogif.gif
3MB, 260x212px
>>128012558
> Muslims can't into buildings
>>
>>128015315
why didn't the world trade center fall like this?
>>
>>128015315
Still bins cunt malt jam full x d
>>
>>128015523
Because the WTC wasn't a concrete slab commieblock.
>>
>>128015523
Because it's steel beams didn't melt.
>>
>>128015523
After the parking lot truck bomb the owners of the WTC started to panic; if the car was a few meters away the entire building would have toppled. In the following renovations they planted the building full of explosives, in case there is another attack they can create a controlled demolition. It's better to sacrifice the people in the building than to also kill tens of thousands in the streets and other buildings.

After the planes hit they started to panic, they had to make the hard choice of pulling the plug or risk the death of even more people

WTC7 was deliberate though for the insurance money (while they were at it) but nobody died in that one
>>
>>128016353
i like this theory
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.