[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scum Leftist New Mexico Public schools commissioner shows su

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: disgusting.jpg (38KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
38KB, 1024x680px
Scum Leftist New Mexico Public schools commissioner shows support for Kathy Griffin's ISIS style 'art'. Time to B(this loser)TFO.

https://apnews.com/8b620e0c756548fb882724bf319d4258?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP
>>
FUCK FREE SPEECH

DEATH TO NON-BELIEVERS

ISLAM WILL DOMINATE
>>
>>128008864
MOMMY! MOMMY! IS IT REAL? I'M TOO RETARDED TO TELL!
>>
Find pictures of his family. Send him shoops of their severed corpses. See how long it takes for the news to report on the "death threats".
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 1024x914px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 1024x914px
>>128008864
This isn't even like funny or interesting, it's creepy as fuck. Did she forget the dude was not only her President and elected representative, but also a husband, a father, and a human being?

It just seems so weird to me that any of this was seen as okay. It's just provocative and reminiscent of ISIS beheadings. What message does this get across? It looks so sterile and bizarre, I'm honestly at a fucking loss at the reason she did this.

She should pay a $1 million WTF tax at the very least.
>>
File: lowriders-of-espanola.jpg (52KB, 432x304px) Image search: [Google]
lowriders-of-espanola.jpg
52KB, 432x304px
>>128008864
He's from Espanola. That says it all.

>Q: Do you know why the steering wheels are so small in Espanola?
>A: So they can drive with handcuffs on.

>Q: Do you know why they all drive lowriders in Espanola?
>A: So they can drive and pick lettuce at the same time.

>Q: Do you know why they put their trash in clear plastic bags in Santa Fe?
>A: So people from Espanola can go window shopping.

>Q: Do you know how you can tell when an Espanola woman is on her period?
>A: She's only wearing one sock
>Q: What's the leading cause of death among Espanola women?
>A: Toxic sock syndrome.
>>
>>128011030
She's a retarded spotlight hog she just wanted 15 minutes more of fame until she is utterly forgotten. Both the Left and Right where appalled by this bitch.
>>
>>128010347

/thread
>>
File: 13734253354.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
13734253354.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>128010628
Do it
>>
File: Covfefe.jpg (34KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
Covfefe.jpg
34KB, 750x563px
>>128010628
this
>>
>>128011299
>
Holy shit I'm from Albuquerque and this shit hits home. Thank you anon
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.