[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump is doing this on purpose. One day you're on your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Trump is doing this on purpose.

One day you're on your Twitter, shitposting about white people and Trump as usual, and suddenly Trump says the dumbest thing you’ve ever heard and it goes into your eyes... 'covfefe'. So you tweet around to see if your friends saw it, cause if your friends saw it, and you can talk about what the just jackass said, then it’ll be gone. But your friends are over here, pretending they’re gonna go to work or be something someday, and they’re not gonna go to work or be something someday, because they can't even spell responsibility let alone understand it. So you Tweet back, to Trump because if you can ask ’em a question like, ‘WHAT THE @*#! ARE YOU TALKIN’ ABOUT?!’ then it’ll go away. But they’ve blocked you from their Twitter.

And now that word is in your head, and the word doesn't go away. Cause the way I see it, 7% of our brains functions all the time, because 99% of everything that happens is the same old stuff. Right.

But every so often, somethin’ like that happens: ‘covfefe.’ So your brain goes, ‘LET’S FIGURE IT OUT! Son of a bitch! I wonder what that’s about!’ I wonder, is he a Russian spy? No, there's no actual proof after months. Maybe it was a lincoln room piss party; wait someone made that up. Maybe he raped a girl and this is in joke about it! WHAT THE @*#! ?!! And then you realize that anybody who went to your liberal college would never Tweet anything that stupid in public. And as soon as you have that thought, your eyes close and the next morning they find you dead in your bathroom from an aneurysm.

It's a giant 12D "Kill yourself".
>>
Obama is a dumb nigger
>>
>>128007017
kek
>>
trump is a meme lord heil covfefe
>>
Or maybe it's people just having fun with a stupid typo. Though people do need to pay attention to real awful things he's doing like getting rid of the paris agreement.
>>
>>128007813
The paris agreement is just another EU concocted way to siphon money from the US.

They even managed to shoehorn some bullshit about women, minorities, and refugees into it.
>>
>>128007964
Ok then where's the alternative plan then to get us away from polluting/using fossil fuel and developing green technology so China doesn't beat us to it? I would be open to any alternative plans that actually isn't "fuck it we won't do a damn thing"
>>
>>128008360
China is the worst polluter, along with India.
We are so far ahead of them in green technology that there is no competition.
You might as well worry about a Jeb! surge, because
>it's not happening
>>
>>128008360
China puts out so much of the world's pollution that I do in fact hope they fucking "beat us to it".

You have to understand that when scum like this writes bills/contracts/whatever they try to hide other agendas in them, other bits and pieces that have nothing to do with what the the thing was originally about.

The system known as democracy is sick with these underhanded fucks and at times I wonder if they've broken the whole thing beyond repair.

I don't know what to do, becuase I don't know which side to vote for when everyone's trying to fuck over everyone else while stealing everything they can before it collapses.
>>
>>128007314
>trump is a meme lord heil covfefe
this

>spicer: meant exactly what he said
whether it was accident or not at this point would love to see him come out and say "Yes you fucking morons, I trolled the fuck out of you all! I make a "typo" on purpose and it dominates the media. Hillary is talking about it. People are trying to figure what it means. You're all obsessed with my. I win bigly. Get off my dick"
>>
File: 1494643690659.gif (2MB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1494643690659.gif
2MB, 500x313px
TWO COVFEFE FLAVORED SCOOPS
>>
>>128006883
Jesus christ the only people left supporting Trump are incoherent, rambling schizophrenic street bums, apparently.
>>
>>128006883
>despite the constant negative press covfefe
>media proceeds to throw negative press at him regarding covfefe

4d dungeon tesseract monsters
>>
File: db0.jpg (50KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
db0.jpg
50KB, 349x642px
Trump supporters unironically call this 4D chess
>>
File: 1493888285403.webm (61KB, 668x232px) Image search: [Google]
1493888285403.webm
61KB, 668x232px
>>
If it wasn't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college. Thanks for the post Amy Schumer. Lewis Black won't mind you stealing his jokes.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.