[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump is a genius and no one sees it No, really, I mean it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

Trump is a genius and no one sees it

No, really, I mean it.

>Be President of the most powerful and wealthiest nation on earth
>Face the most divided political climate in the developed world
>Still have enough support to make nearly all decisions without incredible backlash
>North Korea is an issue. You don't want full out war, and would rather a nation like them become moderate over the next few decades.
>No president has been able to do this
>You know over time it will happen, because they aren't dirty Muslims
>Have the best scientific data available to you compared to any nation
>Data shows that with our reserves of coal/oil/gas, even if we burn through it all, it won't change the climate much more than it already is
>Countries like China are already moving to renewables, developing nations switching because like China they want to gain respect and support on the national field (hence why China is moderating so much too compared to how extreme they were)
>>
>le trump is a hidden genius meme

take your fidget spinners somewhere else
>>
>>128005988
>Most of the world moving toward 100% renewables relatively soon
>Climate momentum will see some changes, but not enough to end most life/comfort in the western world
>Europe panicking because neighbors in Africa and Mid-East will flood even more than they already are
>However, Europe stuck in liberal mindset, so they let them in
>Trump, a smart business man, sees the entire world moving toward renewables, a growing industry
>He knows we are headed there too
>However, he figures why waste our reserves
>So, he implements policies that allow us to use up our coal/natural gas/oil
>As we do this, every other major country switches to clean energy
>We milk as much money as possible out of our current resources, getting even richer as a country
>This gives us time to see better sources of extracting renewable energy devlop elsewhere
>We then develop the best in the world when we use up our dirty energy
>Get even richer from that

By that time, problem countries like North Korea become more assimilated onto the world stage. They just hopped onto the Paris Climate Deal because we left it. China is moving toward a shit ton of renewables. This is China's way of getting respect on the world stage. DPRK sees that they soon won't have any sources of energy, so they move to renewables.

Trump, in only the first few months, figured out how to milk these resources for even more money when everyone else is switching, all while solving the North Korea problem in a non-violent and devastating way.
>>
>>128006293
fpbp
>>
>>128006560
DPRK also makes this move because to his people he made an incredible move on the world stage and stood up to the US
>>
>>128005988
>>128006560
that's some nice fan-fiction
>>
>>128005988
The 100D Yahtzee continues!
>>
i tend to think so as well. no ordinary man could have won that election. anyone of these retard politicians would have dropped out even before the pussy tape. I mean look at hillary's pathetic performance with the whole brainwashing machine of the deepstate behind her and she still couldn't win.

it was such an easy election from him to lose and he didn't.
>>
>>128009061
He had everything going against him.
>>
>>128005988
I wouldn't say no one sees it. Why do you think he has so many supporters here?
>>
File: harrypotter.png (650KB, 1000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
harrypotter.png
650KB, 1000x2000px
>>128009137
>>
>>128005988
>China moderating
Hahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>128009061
Trump's strength is in assessing people and organizations and absolutely demolishing them. The 16 people who ran against him still bear their Trump brands. Lying Ted. Little Marco. Low Energy JEB! That Face Carley.

Then he went on to expose the Democrat party as absolutely traitorous communists that no decent person should defend.

He's now exposing the GOP as cowardly, useless idiots.

He obliterated Obama's legacy the first year of his presidency.

He exposed Hillary as the worst candidate in the history of the USA.

Then he went on to the world stage and exposed the Palestinians as corrupt terrorists, and caused 50 muslim leaders to treat him as a king.

Trump need never do anything more than defeat Hillary to take his place among the greatest men of our time, but he's insistent that he winds up in the top 5 presidents of all time.

And he'll make it there, too, despite taking on the entire world in the process.
>>
>>128005988
Trump is not only the most intelligent man in history but he also has an adonis phisique that sexually excites all women and shames all men except for his herculean sons.
>>
>>128009605
exactly. the most hilarious part is that if you tell people this they think you are a fucking idiot and are so sure of their own intelligence. all my friends that went to college and the older people who have been watching the news for decades have become so fucking arrogant when ironically they cant see this nigga trump running circles around them and making them look like fools.
>>
File: XvR8rLm.jpg (112KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
XvR8rLm.jpg
112KB, 780x585px
>>128009844
>>
File: eia2016.png (35KB, 673x533px) Image search: [Google]
eia2016.png
35KB, 673x533px
>>128006560
>100% renewables
>>
>>128005988
56D BACKGAMMON
>>
>>128010484
dunning kruger is a hell of a drug
>>
>>128010555
im not an atheist you retard I worship Trump.
>>
>have enough support to make nearly all decisions without incredible backlash

i mean i guess
take off your gay ass trip fucking tripfag
>>
>>128006560

Want to know how I can tell you're retarded?
>>
>>128005988

1) What's this "no one" business?
2) Every republican president is an idiot according to leftists. Regan == amiable dunce, Bush Senior == wimpy idiot, Bush junior == mcchimpy bushitler. Every. Fucking. Time.
>>
>>128006293
Get cancer
>>
>>128005988
I dont care for the man but he's clearly a genius, you dont get where hes at by accident.
>>
File: praisekek.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
praisekek.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
LE 4-D CHESS!!!

Our daddy literally can't stop winning! Come on fellow centipedes let's send le God Emperor our meme energy! Praise kek! Shadilay!! THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THE TRUMP TRAIN!
>>
>>128006560
lol
>>
File: 1495421152500.jpg (71KB, 690x697px) Image search: [Google]
1495421152500.jpg
71KB, 690x697px
>>128005988
G7 summit looks liek a bunch of fucking cirtue signalling idiots that are plunging themselves into economic oblivion with generous welfare and open borders.
>>
>>128011210
In the timespan of the world, within 100-200 years is relatively soon. Some are aiming for 50%, others 100%. Anywhere in between. For the most part, contribution to climate change will slow and eventually stop. As said, it won't be enough to disrupt the life of the average person in the west.
>>
>>128006293
>not understanding that we don't have to worry about global warming once we get rid of all the niggers in Africa by pulling their aid

Fat boomers in the US are going to die off and millenials are already a "green generation" that want electric cars and shit.

Carbon taxes are retareded, we're better off spending that money on companies like Tesla to actually provide us technology that gets us off oil.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.