[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Back when trannies were classified as mentally ill, did liberals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Back when trannies were classified as mentally ill, did liberals not do anything to support because "it's science and you can't argue with it" or were they still pushing for us to entertain tranny insanity?
>>
>>128001682
No it's a newer recent desperate move to gain new voters. It's just pure pandering. Also because you fags start to have high concentrations of trannies in the USA. Dat american boipucci tho.
>>
Back then they at least tried to look passable. Nowadays you can wear lipstick and a dress and still have your 5 o clock shadow and be called a 'woman'.
>>
That would never happen
>>
No one cared about trannies then, now its a wedge issue
>>
>>128001682

To distract you from what is really happening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb7Wnm0VMRs
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
>>
>>128001682
That thing was on an episode of True Life on MTV. He made his dad come to an LGBT event and cried when his dad didn't throw up his arms and accept him like the media said he should.
>>
>>128002996
>No it's a newer recent desperate move to gain new voters.
nigger insight.
>>
>>128001682
science is just a stick that liberals use to beat dumbass conservatives types with when its no longer usefull for degenerate agenda they drop it
kinda like their principles in classic Alinsky tactics and it works every damn time
>>
File: slipsnot.jpg (130KB, 700x687px) Image search: [Google]
slipsnot.jpg
130KB, 700x687px
>>128001682
They where pushing gayness to not be labeled as a mental illness and claiming that it was not a slippery slope.
>>
File: uDLaHAX.jpg (75KB, 750x493px) Image search: [Google]
uDLaHAX.jpg
75KB, 750x493px
>>128001682
30 year old MTF reporting in
It was a non-issue because transsexuals were non-existant back then just as they are now.
The world was correct in its treatment back then where faggots were treated like the faggots they were.
Filthy disgusting sissy MALE crossdressing faggots that they are.

Transsexuality is extremely extremely rare and is a congenital disorder.
You dont develop it, you are born with it.

So what has happened however, is that the group of degenerate faggots and all that encompasses the faggotry umbrella of "transgender" has used political correctness to hi-jack the transsexual movement.

These people do not have the congenital disorder and are just deranged fetishes using our movement and our resources to fulfill their agenda.

This is the reason why you have adult diaper people, sissies, 65 year old men, and men slapping Dannielle onto Danniel and claiming to be transsexual.

So the rest of us are getting thrown under the fucking bus and abused by these fucking faggots.

I want nothing to do with them. I have nothing in common with them. They are nothing like me.
I tried to be nice to them and I always try to help them but all I get is PC backlash.
I tried to help the kids on reddit asking questions and they literally fucking banned me for telling people they probably werent transsexual and that they should see a doctor not just take medication by themselves.
Its fucking lunacy.
I grew up wanting to help other trans kids so that they didnt have to go through all the horrible things I had too, but now they face literally no challenges and nonstop acceptance whether or not they legit have the actual fucking disorder.

The entire thing is a joke now. Anyone and anything can be transgender now.
Theres no requirements. No intense inner pain.
I grew up my entire life fighting suicide attempts and wanting to rip my fucking face off, but now these sick fucks are treated as if they are exactly like me. As if they have any validity at all.
>>
File: Blair White-tranny mammy.jpg (95KB, 540x888px) Image search: [Google]
Blair White-tranny mammy.jpg
95KB, 540x888px
>>128008209
>Filthy disgusting sissy MALE crossdressing faggots that they are.

Some pull it off better than others. Apparently, you are watching the wrong youtube videos.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.