[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this nignog even remotely popular to this day? all he

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1563738.jpg (26KB, 449x604px) Image search: [Google]
1563738.jpg
26KB, 449x604px
How is this nignog even remotely popular to this day? all he was is a thug who lived the life of a stereotypical chimpanzee.

This song of his has the most views
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjT5q9OZqyY

Can someone enlighten me on his relevance?
>>
>>127993181
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay9BWM8lwOA

he criticizes niggers that sell crack and the beat is lit.
>>
>>127993181
>>127993181
>This song of his has the most views

Yet that song is unofficial remix garbage for kids born after his death.

His best album to this day is Me Against The World. It's coherent hiphop unlike the niggerish ape shit we hear today. Pac actually had lyrics.
>>
>>127993181
Ya a Slovenian you got it he's just a stereotypical thug and you're just the stereotypical slav. Nothing to see here.
>>
>>127993181
>tfw
Solvika is so old that 50 cent and tupac are the only rappers he knows.
>>
>>127993181
He spoke the truth about black culture, listen to "changes"
>>
>>127995927
He promoted ideas that were actually beneficial to the blacks in America, for example the fact that the welfare state and drug culture are control mechanisms.
>>
>>127996451
He got shot for exposing the niggaluminati.
>>
>>127993181
2pac ded cause he was redpilling niggas, went against mainstream media, globalists, and deep state

he was your guy you are just too uneducated to be aware
>>
"ant they say, it's the white man I should fear. But it's my own kind doing all the killing here"
>>
>>127993181
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFeHZCzaxZ4

You know what makes me unhappy? When brothers make babies and leave a young mother to be a pappy
And since we all came from a woman
Got our name from a woman and our game from a woman
I wonder why we take from our women
Why we rape our women, do we hate our women?
I think it's time to kill for our women
Time to heal our women, be real to our women
And if we don't we'll have a race of babies
That will hate the ladies that make the babies
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.