[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Y'all are aware none of this matters, right? The genocides,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Dimetrodon-Pictures.jpg (16KB, 460x320px) Image search: [Google]
Dimetrodon-Pictures.jpg
16KB, 460x320px
Y'all are aware none of this matters, right?

The genocides, the wars, the corruption, the propaganda. We're just lucky to be alive at this point, but we won't be here for much longer in the grand scheme of things.

pic related: We evolved from that.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>127991676
>WE WUZ DIMETRODON

please stop sweetie. You're worse than the blacks.
>>
>>127991676
no we didnt
>>
>>127991676
no we didnt you dumb shit dinosaurs went extinct,we evolved from whatever crawled out of the ocean 1000s of years after the dust ssettled.
>>
>>127991676
"evolve"
also
>nothing caused nothing to turn into something
>>
DUDE NIHILISM LMAO
>>
>>127991676
>Y'all are aware none of this matters, right?

as far as I am concerned, most things are matter.
>>
>>127992008
nah, what we evolved from was already out of the water
burrowing rat things at that time that evolved into apes
>>
>>127992074
8 ch net /christian/ res/ 441400.html
>>
>>127992225
i hate the spam filter
>>
>>127992008
Dimetrodon is not a dinosaur, it's a synapsid
>>
>>127991676
>>127991676
No it matters you fucking mong
>>
>>127992284
>Dinosaur is not a dinosaur
really fires up my synapsids
>>
>>127991676
funny how these cunts who say nothing matters never kill themselves, go off yourself faggot if nothing matters.
>>
>>127992284
And! Dimetrodon was pretty small. Like a dog sized iguana or a small gator.
>>
>>127991676
If nothing matters then why are all shitposts comprised of matter?
>>
>>127991676

>Y'all are aware none of this matters

It matters while we live in this world, like right now.

>We evolved from that.

No we didn't. Humans are BILLIONS of years old and are NOT NATIVE to Earth.
>>
File: coin.jpg (19KB, 260x242px) Image search: [Google]
coin.jpg
19KB, 260x242px
>>127995291

A coin with curious and indecipherable inscriptions was discovered in Illinois in strata that would date it between 200,000 to 400,000 years ago. The finding was reported in 1871 by William E. Dubois of the (((Smithsonian Institution))). What makes this coin so significant is what Dubois said about it - he described the UNIFORM THICKNESS of the coin and concluded that it must have "passed through a rolling-mill; and if the ancient Indians had such a contrivance, it must have been pre-historic." Pic related (it's a depiction of the coin).
>>
everything matters every single detail
>>
File: nampafigurine.jpg (11KB, 311x197px) Image search: [Google]
nampafigurine.jpg
11KB, 311x197px
>>127995399

Lads, I present to you the Nampa figurine (placed next to a coin for size comparison). The Nampa figurine is a tiny figurine made of clay found in 1889, when workers were drilling near Nampa, in southwest Idaho.

“The record of the well shows that… they had penetrated first about fifty feet of soil, then about fifteen feet of basalt, and afterwards passed through alternate beds of clay and quicksand…down to a depth of about three hundred feet when the sand pump began to bring up numerous clay balls, some of them more than two inches in diameter, densely coated with iron oxide,” geologist of Boston Society of Natural History, George Frederick Wright (1838-1921) reported in his book “Origin and Antiquity of Man” (1912).

The Nampa figurine appears to be of a female human and was discovered at a strata dated to about 2 million years.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.