[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else notice how Asians at uni are always confident compared

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: cuckqt.jpg (1MB, 1784x2528px) Image search: [Google]
cuckqt.jpg
1MB, 1784x2528px
Anyone else notice how Asians at uni are always confident compared to others? Sure there are a lot of betas but they never act beta if you know what I mean.

Why is this?
>>
>>127984602

Because they are all Chinese that come from well off, politically connected families. Why do you think they all have such expensive cars too?
>>
Uni's are giant safe spaces where virtually nothing bad can happen to you, unless a shooter decides to fuck some shit that day.
>>
>>127984602
I noticed the opposite of this when I was getting my degrees many moons ago. The Asians who were not Americans all tucked their chins and stared at the ground. They were extremely shy in class. Nothing negative really, just seemed like they were doing their best to hide.

>>127984754
Is right as well, if Chinese folks are in an American university there's a very good chance they come from at least moderately wealthy families. I wouldn't argue politically connected as much as just having parents who make enough money to send their kid abroad.
>>
>>127984602
Because they are on their environment, and everyone thinks they will prevail #AsianPrivilege
>>
>>127984602
The education system is structured to terrorize whites into guilted spineless cucks and blacks into eternal victims forever spiteful toward whites.

Asians aren't really effected by this because they aren't taken into accord when making the brainwash training course.
>>
>>127985255
>The education system is structured to terrorize whites into guilted spineless cucks
How so?
>>
>>127985698
The majority of the American school system's curriculum on history is about how whites enslaved and beat the blacks mercilessly constantly without mercy using movies like Roots as the example for how "all slaves were treated." The other half is about how european colonists mercilessly slaughtered and genocided native Americans who were noble natives that only wanted peace.

It's no wonder why the West is falling when you actually reflect the conditioning these people endured.
>>
>>127985061
>wouldn't argue politically connected as much as just having parents who make enough money to send their kid abroad
In China they're usually one and the same
>>
>>127984602
>Anyone else notice how Asians at uni are always confident compared to others?
All the Asians I went to uni with were socially retarded. The only confident Asians I know are from the working-class, and they spend their time working instead of studying underwater basket-weaving.
>>
Speak for yourself.
Even asian women are cringy as fuck, they started doing k-pop rehearsals in the middle of my uni once a week and stopped when they realized all the second hand embarrassment they gave.

Also, the asian = cheater trope is true. One of the best teachers I had was a Korean milf and she told us that she no longer talks to the asian student community in the Uni because they had organized cheating schemes to get in.
>>
>>127984602

Nah they were all beta at my school
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.