[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Half of Migrant Children Who Arrive in Sweden After Age Seven

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: New-Sweden-pupils-640x480.png (156KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
New-Sweden-pupils-640x480.png
156KB, 640x480px
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/05/31/migrant-children-sweden-performing-increasingly-worse-schools/
>>
>>127980636
that's cause those future engineers, doctors, architects, politicians, etc aren't being stimulated enough by their racist teacher and racist school system
>>
It's racism fault. Swedes arent tolerant enough.
>>
17 people, no pink nipples.

Gee I wonder why they're failing
>>
>>127980816
Spain you're being intolerant just by even using the word racism.

You're supposed to say "whiteys are the devil"
>>
>>127980636
In those mostly Muslim classrooms are the boy students allowed to hit the teacher
>>
File: 1467428747669.jpg (61KB, 427x538px) Image search: [Google]
1467428747669.jpg
61KB, 427x538px
Systemic racism rears it's ugly head again.
>>
>>127980636
swedish girls are so pretty and wear so few clothes they are distracting them
>>
>>127980806
Well I plan to be a politician and fix shit so why aren't you taking chances and shutting you fucking mouth?!
>>
>>127983835
USA your being intolerant. You'r supposed to say: whiteys are the devil and should all be killed.
>>
File: SwedenHDI.png (699KB, 780x1565px) Image search: [Google]
SwedenHDI.png
699KB, 780x1565px
>>127980636
Is that why sweden is turning into a 3rd world country?
>>
>>127980636
They're in a foreign country studying in a foreign language. I think I might struggle to do well in school to if that were the case for me.
>>
>>127980636
It's simple. The tests are racist
>>
>>127984376
>american politician
>fixing shit
whatever you say my burger
>>
THESE ARE OUR FUTURE

>DOCTORS
>LAWYERS
>ENGINEERS

AND THE FACT THAT THEY ARE FAILING MEANS SWEDEN IS RACIST
>>
>>127984399
Yes. Other reasons are no discipline in school or life and feminism and beta cucks.
>>
>>127980636
because gradation is inherently racist, they should get the diploma no matter what
And a scolarship too, no matter if they are student are not, it would be racist just to think of checking their real status
>>
They are not here to learn from you
>>
>>127980636
>niggers are dumb

Wow thanks op, we would have never realized this without you. Make sure to keep breeding with them.

Protip for Swedes: even the 10th generation won't assimilate. Take it from mr 56%. The bellcurve for blacks is HUGE. 90% of them are utterly hopeless no matter what culture.
>>
>>127980636
Do they drop out or repeat the the year what do they do
>>
>>127985066
So when they're 35 and pretending to be only 18 in a class of 13 year olds, then they might figure out how to self-identify as a girl and get to hang out in the girls' locker rooms for dat sweet mohammed-approved pussay.
>>
Yes, these 75 IQers really think they're going to take over and become dominant in western civilization with "muh birth rates."

To any Muslims reading this, the Marxists are just using you, trying to create a new "proletariat" working class vote. Your children will all end up indoctrinated atheist sheep after going through the German/Swedish schooling system.
>>
>>127985248
Yeah what about the future
>>
>>127980636
This education system is racist!
DEGREES FOR EVERYONE!
>>
>>127986484
I just had some Tucker on the background and some fucking really stupid nigger professor from some university was explaining how racist the education system is because niggers don't get enough gibs and white people are racist.

We seriously need to start removing tax-free status from anti-American institutions.
>>
>>127986656
Something certainly needs to be removed
>>
Just the other day I talked to someone who insisted that Europe needs these immigrants and suggested I take a look at the immense good Turks did to Germany from the 80s and onwards.
Guy must've slipped out of a wormhole.
>>
>>127984382
han, you're being intolerant. You're supposed to actually defend the new swedes from our racism by actually exterminating all of us and them committing soduku
>>
File: hdi rankings.png (56KB, 615x731px) Image search: [Google]
hdi rankings.png
56KB, 615x731px
>>127984399
Why do people keep posting these HDI predictions even after they've turned out to be completely incorrect? What is it even supposed to show? That you're retarded?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.