[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will your country accept American refugees fleeing from Drumpf's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: plebbit.png (76KB, 1248x547px) Image search: [Google]
plebbit.png
76KB, 1248x547px
Will your country accept American refugees fleeing from Drumpf's reign of terror?
>>
>>127977730
Nope. Stay away and clean up your mess.
>>
>>127977730
no stay in reddit
>>
>>127977864
Had a friend who lived/worked in Canada for a while and she got banned back to Finland because she was living with a guy and the country didn't believe he was paying for most bills.

Immigrants are more welcome than white people.
>>
Imagine being so triggered by Drumpf that you flee your home country though

Then imagine discovering that the country you fled to has Conservatives also and being even more triggered so you decide to flee again
>>
>>127977730
I've lived in the US, specifically Commiefornia, for a year.
People there have no fucking idea what life in Western Europe is like. When they talk about it, it's all very vague liberal buzzwords but not fucking one of them knew anything about the country (well, apart from one guy who actually did live in Germany for a while).

He'll be in for a rude awakening. The liberal paradise he is imagining is waiting for him just in the next country doesn't exist. He'll waste his live moving from country to country looking for greener pastures instead of just accepting reality and making the best out of it.
>>
>>127978407
>Immigrants are more welcome than white people

You probably ment refugees?
>>
Please dont send them here we cant stand their nasally one syllable bullshit

American tourists are so incredibly loud, I live next to a tourisim spot and I honestly cant tell you how many times I have been screamed at slowly.

Motherfucker I speak English you are in the UK im white as a fucking ghost why do you gotta talk like that?

Fucking talk normally its not hard just dont enunciate with your damn nose you idiots.

Say "How now brown cow" 5 times and if your nose vibrates at all you fucked up and sound like a tard.
>>
>>127977730
>I left the US because gibs
>>
File: IMG_3325.jpg (104KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3325.jpg
104KB, 1000x750px
>>127978653
>living in commiefornia

Sorry that you had to endure that anon, everyone in the states that's not Californian hates them. I'm from Virginia originally which is a bit shit but it's still home, and I've found that people on both sides of the Atlantic have no idea what's on the other side. If they don't fetishize the different systems, they absolutely hate each other. It's a strange observation to say the least. Having said that, American progressives are fucking idiots to the highest degree

Anyways, don't forget to like and subscribe to my blog
>>
File: 1495426608927.gif (980KB, 227x221px) Image search: [Google]
1495426608927.gif
980KB, 227x221px
>>127977730
>mentally ill americans go to europe
>non-retarded europeans go to america
>america great
>america blooms
>europe falls due to peaceful diversity

I don't see the problem tbqh
>>
is that reddit? THEN GO BACK THERE!!!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.