[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a devout Christian I'd like give praise to our Shiite

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 15

File: alliance.jpg (86KB, 663x424px) Image search: [Google]
alliance.jpg
86KB, 663x424px
As a devout Christian I'd like give praise to our Shiite brethren in the Middle East for protecting our brothers from Wahbist scum. There is a strong need for our two faiths to come together to resist the Jewish and Sunni onslaught that have plagued us since the beginning.

God bless Hezbollah and the followers of Christ.
>>
File: ye.png (339KB, 518x340px) Image search: [Google]
ye.png
339KB, 518x340px
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>127973333
Checked. Lebanese Christian here. Shiite and Christians are natural allies. Our religions are brothers..we may disagree on much, but we unite together against the Jew and the devil.
>>
>>127973333
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjTQqgSaGEs&index=3&list=LLhBsOxskMpDmBAsgJ91fKcg
>>
>>127973671
Blessings to you brother. We will see a revival of our faith in the region.

God wills it.
>>
>>
File: kano-shia-528x375.jpg (43KB, 528x375px) Image search: [Google]
kano-shia-528x375.jpg
43KB, 528x375px
>>
Is Hezbollah or any other Shiite organization doing any internet campaigning like the stuff ISIS is doing?
>>
File: bashar-assad-med.jpg (19KB, 254x350px) Image search: [Google]
bashar-assad-med.jpg
19KB, 254x350px
>>127973333
Can't Mossad the Assad
Nice quads by the way
>>
>>127975729
Assad is an Alawite if I remember correctly.
>>
>>127973333
That painting is false if it's Mary then she wouldn't have been white... ur all fake.
>>
>>127975926
Shut it Anglo. Where does it says that icons have to be a certain race.
Go back to your Anglican Church where they celebrate transgenders in their liturgy.
>>
>>127975568
Don't believe so
>>
File: christian-hizbullah-woman1.jpg (51KB, 406x610px) Image search: [Google]
christian-hizbullah-woman1.jpg
51KB, 406x610px
Labayki ya zainab. Hezbollah are anti-terrorist heroes!
>>
>>127973333
>the SJWs of Hezbollah are ok with Christianity
/sg/ your autism is true cancer. Insallah
>>
File: image1.jpg (59KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
59KB, 600x418px
Our Israeli jew media will never show the truth about Hezbollah and Christians and terrorism
>>
>>127977404
Get gassed wahab rat
>>
Based Shiites.

>Iran #1 state sponsor of terrorism
>Every suicide bomber seems to be Sunni

Really makes me think

Pic related: Something you won't see in Saudi Arabia.
>>
File: 466379.jpg (47KB, 340x537px) Image search: [Google]
466379.jpg
47KB, 340x537px
Hezbollah has best grills
>>
File: hizbullah-maaloula.jpg (214KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
hizbullah-maaloula.jpg
214KB, 800x1066px
>>127977663
Kike media dont want you to see Hezbollah is a force for moderation and pluralism
>>
File: images (4).jpg (12KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
12KB, 208x243px
>>127978008
Thanks (((Drumpf)))
>>
Shiites are bros. Sunni are basically orc peons for Jew slave masters.
>>
>>127973333
The quads are a Devine sign. This will be the final battle order.
>>
>>127973333
Notice how most of the anti-israel shilling on this board focuses on setting Christian against Jews? They're very smart to mention muslims as little as possible
>>
>>127980151
oy gevalt
>>
>>127973333
Yeah, Shiites are fine by me. They just like us Orthodox Christians do not proselytise.
I still reject their Sharia, but they are keeping whatever they believe and doing to themselves, like everyone should.
If Shiites would have won back then during the first Caliphate history would have been very different, because they are not hell bent on ruling the world.
You see it even today, the only Muslims speaking out against ISIS and other psychos in the West are Shiites living here.
>>
Something no one ever seems to get is that it's not Shia + Christfags Vs Wahhabi Sunnis (which seems to be what OP implied)

It's typically Sunni + Shia Vs Wahhabi. Wahhabis are mentally and spiritually ill people who need genociding. But now that Turd Cheeto is rimming the Saudi king's anus and threatening Iran, it's not looking likely that the "west" will ever ally with Shias.

There are many sane-minded Sunnis like me who revile Wahhabis and would ally with the Shia who have been our bros for centuries to wipe out ISIS and Wahhabis alike. Pretty sure Assad's wife is a Sunni.

>>127980365
Yeah it's better to find common ground while also accepting and understanding our differences, that's the only way forward.
>>
>>127973333
Back to r/theDonald with you blasphemous cucks. Middle east outside of Iran is rightful Christian land that was stolen by Arabs. One day we shall retake our birthright in the former Roman Catholic colonies.
>>
>>127980261
I just think its interesting how Palestinian and Lebanese shills understand how toxic and universally hated islam is. And how the only way to get Westerners to sympathize with them is to pretend there aren't any muslims in their nations, just Christians. But I guess noticing obvious divide and conquer tactics makes me a Jew. Oh no!
>>
>>127974557
Stop syncretism faggot this is a (((globalist))) project. Christians and shia can be friends but we shouldnt intermix our religious beliefs.
>>
File: DBLWkI-UQAAVzEM.jpg (68KB, 325x753px) Image search: [Google]
DBLWkI-UQAAVzEM.jpg
68KB, 325x753px
>>127973333
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.