[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that CNN is an anti-American, anti-West, and anti-thought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: cnnterrorist.png (216KB, 620x736px) Image search: [Google]
cnnterrorist.png
216KB, 620x736px
Daily reminder that CNN is an anti-American, anti-West, and anti-thought terrorist organization.
>>
>>127973084
Amazing just how bad they continue to get. Its like they've put their foot on the gas and are going full speed into bizarre as fuck huffpo territory
>>
>>127973084

Is Kathy Griffin a jew? Her nose could land more jets than an aircraft carrier.
>>
>>127974151
I think she's actually Irish. I'm sure she did a show where she returned to her families home village. And Ireland has 0,0000032% Jewish population so I strongly doubt she is
>>
>>127973084
Both Trump and CNN are traitors.
>>
File: 1496258722559.jpg (45KB, 640x493px) Image search: [Google]
1496258722559.jpg
45KB, 640x493px
>>
File: salem.gif (85KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
salem.gif
85KB, 400x225px
>>127973084
Honestly how brainwashed must you be to think this is a good idea ?
I don't think even /pol/ was this fucking edgy during the elections, the worst we parodied Hilary was her shitting herself.
>>
>>127975171

Hahahahah, jesus christ.
>>
>>127975246
It's been a regular theme for the left to joke about killing Trump. Kathy Griffin made it a visual.

George Lopez even did something similar when he posted a drawing of some Mexican gang leader holding Trump's head. I don't think he ever got serious flak for that.

The fact that no one on the left has gotten and flak for any of their more gross comments about Trump has led them to get more and more extreme with it all.

/pol/ gets people complaining about even the more imagery like of Hillary fumbling about due to her brain injury. It's easier for us to understand when there are certain lines you don't cross in polite company. For the left, comments like suggesting Trump engages in incest are considered fair game.

All it takes to get that brainwashed to think a picture like Kathy's is OK is to mostly hang around liberals constantly. I think Al Franken is even standing by Kathy Griffin and doing an event with her in the future. They never ostracize any of those they consider on their side, so they keep getting more and more radical.
>>
this is my second post ever, do people on here actually watch cable news? Do people on here actually pay for cable?
>>
>>127978101
I hope you never make a third post.
>>
File: mp-rutte.jpg (16KB, 415x415px) Image search: [Google]
mp-rutte.jpg
16KB, 415x415px
>>127974794
Piss off Aquafresh, you can't do anything right.
>>
but Russia
>>
File: IMG_0683.jpg (35KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0683.jpg
35KB, 450x500px
>>127973084
They are so short of stuff to obsess, on I think that fact annoys them and makes them even more ridiculous than they usually are.
Fucking bitch. I hope she gets a lot of dog shit going through her letter box.
>>
>>127975246
Undoubtedly, the left are trying to reproduce in the mainstream all the edginess we displayed over the last year. They equate it as equivalent. However, its a false equivalency. Just like Colbert crossing the line with his rabid "cockholster" line, Cathy is following their mob mindset. Only thing is, doing it prime time in the mainstream simply alienates the more normie part of the left: I used to find Colbert humorous and I was more of a leftard then, but these sort of recent events simply drive me to the Right.

Cathy and Colbert are doing our job for us: their rabidness is being put on display to the general public, unlike us who push the edginess with a subset of the populace.
>>
>>127973084
daily reminder everyone on this board already thinks the same way and you should spend your time better by enriching the masses on reddit, youtube, facebook, twitter etc
>>
File: hell.png (450KB, 763x664px) Image search: [Google]
hell.png
450KB, 763x664px
>>
>>127973084
Good to see Kathy got fired, regardless of the pathetic apology.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/cnn-fires-kathy-griffin-controversial-anti-trump-photo-shoot-192941814.html
>>
File: IMG_7508.png (214KB, 500x832px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7508.png
214KB, 500x832px
>>
>>127973084
Anderson should dip out while he still has a chance.
>>
>>127980282
The apology made it worse. Rolling your eyes while saying sorry doesn't come across as sincere haha
>>
CNN = Crap News Network

Nothing but fake news
>>
>>127975171
How anyone can read CNN articles and actually believe everything, I will never understand..
>>
>>127973084
truth bump
>>
File: 0016.jpg (38KB, 446x299px) Image search: [Google]
0016.jpg
38KB, 446x299px
>>
kathy griffin is a nobody. cnn came up with this idea for a photoshoot and had her do it because someone needed to get shot. she probably agreed because she has no career anyways.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.