[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Holiday in Spain >See a bunch of Chinese people speaking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 17

File: french chinese.jpg (21KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
french chinese.jpg
21KB, 650x366px
>Holiday in Spain
>See a bunch of Chinese people speaking fluent Spanish to each other.

I never thought I'd see the day.

Does your country have a Chinese minority /pol/?

It seems they've integrated into most white, OECD's but I'm not sure about South America or Africa.
>>
Chinese are alright and nice.
>>
Yeah, some Chinese people here and there, in my school there's several people from hongkong, I don't essentially know if they consider themselves Chinese but they are to me.
>>
>>127972783
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAXy9o2GuO8

*you can't be the pink power ranger*
RACISM
>>
>>127972783

go anywhere in the world and you will find chinese small business owners.
>>
>>127972942
Hong Kongers are pretty based in my opinion. They are incredibly Anglicised, much more willing to talk to non chink students in Uni and shit.

Mainlanders are the scourge of the East.
>>
Btw

There's nothing worse than an americanized asian. Pure cancer liberal trash.
>>
1/5 of world's population is Chinese, another 1/5 is Indian/Paki/Bengali. Let this sink in and you'll know why every corner of this world is filled with them.
>>
>>127973499
>americanized asian

americanised anything is pure toxic. period.
>>
>>127973721
True
>>
>>127973402
I heard mainlanders are a problem in place like Singapore too, funny though that those from hongkong have been living here for like 2 years and their German is better than that of some people that have been here for their entire life/since they were children.
It's sad at the same time.
>>
>>127973402
t. Hong Kong Chang
>>
>>127972783
Last I checked there were around 500k chinese nationals living in Spain. Add a cuple hundred thousand for their kids with Spanish nationality and I guess we could call it a minority.
I prefer them to Romanian gypsies, Moroccan muzzies or Latin American wannabe gangstas not gonna lie.
>>
>>127974071
My problem with them is that there are literally too many of them. If not for that fact, I would like them very much.
>>
>>127974071
The male Moroccan youth makes me want to throw up.
>>
>>127973611
>the apes wouldnt be stomping around the world without anglo transportation and technology

you can thank anglos giving away science and technology to every known monkey on this planet.

if the anglos kept their tech to themselves, the world would remain peasant serfs and underpopulated
>>
>>127973889
>living here for like 2 years and their German is better
that's because they probably had already learned German in HK for 4 years or so. It's common sense to have some degrees of fluency of that country's official language before actually moving there.
>>
>>127972783
Speaking another language means one is intelligent not a confirmation of some nations/cultural superiority...
>>
>>127974334
What the fuck did you say, Chang?
>>
>>127974288
Yeah, still sad compared to the 2nd generation of Turks as example though.
>>
>>127974071
that was because Spanish government offered citizenship like cheap candies for at least a decade few years ago.
>>
>>127974274
The anglos were poor so they went out and stole, murdered and defrauded the other nations by being friends... now wealthy they don't like the consequences of reverse colonialism... hypocrisy much?
>>
>>127974377
Meaning English speakers as a 2nd language shows intelligence not that England is superior...
>>
>>127974273
Moroccans are absolute cancer.
The funny tging in this country is you would see all kinds of immigrants working everywhere. South Americans are in evey bar or restarant working as waiters, Eastern Europeans work in construction usually and even nogs do things even if they are illegal like selling shit to tourists in the streets. But I've never seen a Moroccan working in anything but kebab "restaurants" and some ethnic stores.
>>
>>127974405
Been to Wien, gorgeous city with visible turkish minority. Especially outside the tourist zone.
>>
>>127974483
yeah, it's kinda funny how the world is turning to shit as a result of immigration from countries like China, Africa, Saudi Arabia and all of the other shitholes in existence. But, you do have a point. In some ways it's only fair. And it really sort of pisses me off that that is somewhat true. Dear God, I wish i could see the world 50 years from now. Half the world will probably be Muslim by then, and especially Europe.
>>
>>127974483
>>127974530
angry loo or Cheng? you sounds unhinged, get help.
>>
>>127974626
There's certain districts where turks are dominant, even got robbed in the 10th district (Which is the poorest district) 3 times in a month. Most richer districts are pretty alright though.
>>
>>127974602
I was just thinking about a morroccan girl that is studying finances, then I remembered that she was raised in Canada and is staying in Morocco for her little brother.
>>
>>127972783
Only Vietnamese or Cambodians have integrated properly in France, they're literally bro-tier.
Chinese, however, don't integrate that well, some of them barely speak French (or with a thick Asian accent), but the young generation tend to be quite better than their elders.
>>
>>127972783
>going to holiday in spain

degenerate

spain truly is the country of degenerates, i heard they have giant nationwide sexual orgies on the streets

you're worse than niggers, the moors were more civilized
>>
>>127974483
poor in resources, rich in science and technology. had they applied a trade secret policy of the chinese, the anglos would be in UFOs with the rest of the planet remaining barbarian savages.

there was no practical reason to provide scientific and technological welfare to the apes of the planet and spawn them to overpopulation
>>
we do they keep going ching chong ding dong nip fong ping pong
>>
>>127974691
says the sexpet in taiwan
>>
>brit
>span*ard
>austrian
>australian
>taiwanese chong
>german
>american
>israeli kike
>french
>poland
>singeporean

wew lads

pol congregates under its own roof such a diverse populace
>>
>>127972783
It's mostly Laos, Cambodia and Vietnamese but they are like in other country, they work a lot and don't make trouble
>>
>>127974824
I knew a Cambodian French chick once. She was absolutely self-loathing and she spoke impeccable french. She loved white guys and all things french. She worshiped Simon De Bouvieaur though, which just goes to show how cucked France is and that all your immigrants will only ever get to enjoy France in the Muslim Caliphate form. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! I'm literally laughing at you guys. I hope to god all of you convert to Islam ASAP so we can come in and fuck you in the asses all over.
>>
>>127972783
>chinese
Manolos*
>>
>>127975056
All the asians who are into white men tend to be feminists, chigger and sjws
>>
i know several chinese shops and the owners speak pretty bad and sometimes don't even understand you, but some of them only have a strong accent. their kids usually speak perfectly well though.

i kinda like them, they keep to themselves and are seem hard workers. i think a small amount of diversity is good
>>
>>127975147
Which city?
>>
there are chinese people here too
every corner here there is a pastelaria
>>
>>127975056
It's actually kind of sad. White media/culture wants minorities to hate themselves. That's why you have the 2nd gen mudslimes blowing themselves up.
>>
File: 1495408213186.png (593KB, 825x579px) Image search: [Google]
1495408213186.png
593KB, 825x579px
>>127975138
meh, it won't save our future. I think everyone knows at this point that we've got a big war ahead of us and may very well be the end of the world. So, i kind of see no point in being mad at losing everything so long as everyone goes down with me, in a sense. So, since there is no future to look forward to, in a generational sense, I see no value in caring for society and hence, the population/demographics of our society. But I am really fucking glad that France is going to be completely exterminated from the face of the Earth, or at least, all things genuinely French because let's face it their going to be pushing these niggers as frenchmen in no time.
>>
>>127975138
that's pretty true actually. I'd suggest every white man who has yellow fever thinks about it first. The docile and feminine Asian female do exist but due to this very fact that they are docile in Asian traditional patriarchy societies means it's more than usual they will choose their countrymen to settle down. The Asian women who actively seek out white male to date often have this "I'm a princess and Asian male are all sexists who are beneath me, only white men would appreciate my inner beauty" mentality.
>>
>>127975147
depend on what kind. Niggers are never okay. Spics and chinks are okay in small numbers. Poos are only okay if highly educated
>>
>>127975478
small town in northwest spain. i'm pretty sure chinese people are the same everywhere, what may change in each place is the people's opinion towards them.
>>
>>127975696
Really, in what way? Serious question. I get the feeling that the media is irrelevant for the most part, or just makes people self-loathing in general and doesn't target a specific ethnic group.
>>
>>127975696
meh, it's their countries and societies, what did you expect? Do you think Japanese or Chinese MSM are going to pretend they love outsiders just as much their countrymen? Don't be ridiculous.
>>
>>127975056
>Simon De Bouvieaur
jesus you cant spell for shit i hope you dont try to sound smart in parties
that's simone de beauvoir a woman ...
>>
>>127975856
I don't know about Europe but (((Hollywood))) loves to just axe out minorities in TV/film.
If they are there, they just propagate negative stereotypes.
You got the chimped out nignog, the cucked asian, the lazy mexican, the evil german.
Only in the past 5-10 years has that really even started to remotely change

Women are also highly susceptible to media brainwashing. When they only see white Chads as the lead heroes during their teens, they want to bang them in the future. On the flip side, they learn to avoid/hate the minorities that were cast as the undesirables.
>>
>>127972783
It depends. In Valencia we have all kinds people. Most inmigrants are brits and germans while Chinese people are mostly present in shops. Half of the Chinese people have a strong accent while the other half speak fluently Spanish.
>>
File: VivaLaCaliphate.jpg (90KB, 875x622px) Image search: [Google]
VivaLaCaliphate.jpg
90KB, 875x622px
>>127976016
>implying any of that matters
shut your mouth nigger
>>
>>127976016

Well, Simon De Bouvieaur or Simone de Beauvoir is irrelevant since she will going to be portrayed by a black west african while Satre portrayed by a north African in 2050's Frecnh cinema anyway according to him. >>127975743
>>
>>127975056

Here's the thing...You are jew owned. This means that your government's foreign policy is based on Israel's best interests.

That's why your President and all his predecessors will never attack genuine terrorists & enemies of the West. (i.e. Saudi Arabia).

You'll never attack France because we're already your lackeys. We're an American protectorate. We're NATO partners. And part of the EU. (which was originally a CIA project).

We're your lap dogs , we have lost our own sovereignty decades ago. (admitedly , we woudl've been better off had Adolf Hitler won ww2).

If France becomes majority muslim , guess what ? You won't do shit about it. Just like you're doing shit against the Saudis , yet demonizing Iranians. (ever wondered why ? Because jews are paranoid about them and Saudis want to get rid of them because Chiites)...

Saudis finance international terrorism yet they're your allies. But..."the enemy of my enemy is my friend" That's why Israel also turns a blind eye to the real source of terrorism. Since Saudis hate Iranians , they're ok.

Lastly , America will not attack an islamized France , because America doesn't actually fight terrorism , it thrives on it. (that's why you guys are pretending to be fighting ISIS).

Americans are terrorists themselves. And when they're not doing the dirty work , they ask EU countries to do it instead... (That's why we bombed Lybia , not because Gaddafi was a tyrant or was supposedly genociding his population , but because he wanted to to establish a pan-African currency based on the Libyan golden Dinar. Which would've been catastrophic for the dollar.)
>>
>>127976204
Dont you guys speak some other language there?
>>
File: 1493359826235.gif (782KB, 701x418px) Image search: [Google]
1493359826235.gif
782KB, 701x418px
>>127976314
Yeah, but I at least have my freedom of speech, right to bear arms, and a lot of other really really cool shit. Check mate.
>>
File: 1495283552392.png (12KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1495283552392.png
12KB, 100x100px
>walking through East Budapest
>giant signs and banners in fully chinese, they don't even bother to write it in Hungarian anymore
>largest mall only sells chinese goods and makes billions every week

>mention this to a neonazi friend (swastika tattoo etc)
>even he thinks I'm paranoid and racist against chinese who dindu nuffin
>>
>>127976422
Unless you live in California.
>>
>>127976314
wait a second, isn't Trump being the president a god given chance for Europe to ditch US and have their own army and shiiets according to Merkel (leader of the "free world") and Macron (leader of west Africa)?
>>
>>127976448
Apart from the cities, California is predominantly Republican/Conservative. Don't let Hollywood fool you.
>>
>>127974483
think of it like this. aliens have super-tech that could destroy anything at anytime. barbarian humans are in awe of this tech and yearn for it. barbarian humans pray and beg for trade with aliens to get possession of alien super-tech.

would aliens be that retarded to level the playing field and diffuse their technology to a lesser being and potenional enemy?

now extrapolate to modern times, anglos now diffused tech throughout the planet. every ape previously living in mud huts and tents now has weapons and medicine and shit. overpopulation and wars...
increased conflicts and competition.
all coming from western tech.

the west leveled the playing field. even abo-india is getting into the space race thanks to western tech diffusion. now the west is experiencing replacement by the former 3rd world.

technological diffusion is the worst enemy of the west

we are repeating the same mistakes of ancient times resulted in the genocide of IE in Asia

The 3rd world population growth is booming out of control because of western tech science us pumping futuristic medicines/technologies to primitive apes who just a few years ago lived in mud huts.
>>
>>127976382
Yeah, Valencian. It's basically Catalan.
>>
>>127975970
I've visited Japan/China and seen their media. Their portrayal of minorities tends to lean towards 'clueless' and unintentionally rude, instead of intentionally malevolent. One major aspect is that the guys usually aren't cucked, and the women aren't seen as exotic prizes.
>>
>>127976532
>95 average IQ
please no. stahp it. You are making a disgrace of your Jewish ancestors, as I am part Jewish myself. That dumb frenchposter thinks that I do not already love Zion. lol!
>>
>>127976426
>East Budapest
this area is in Buda or pest? I've been Budapest last year and saw very little Chinese.
Just for you know, Chinese generally have many cultural baggage, like Muslims in a sense, to assimilate in other countries.
>>
I wish UK was 50% chink

white Europeans are ugly
>>
File: Calcutta_Chinatown.jpg (63KB, 780x350px) Image search: [Google]
Calcutta_Chinatown.jpg
63KB, 780x350px
We have a substantial Chinese population here, most of whom came as refugees during the revolution and made their own ghetto here. They have an interesting mix of Chinese + Indian cuisine which is basically Chinese recipes cooked with Indian spices.

Their population is dwindling though and Indians can be pretty racist (although not too much in my part of the country)
>>
>>127976617
>One major aspect is that the guys usually aren't cucked, and the women aren't seen as exotic prizes.
because that's just not something East Asians like to put on TV due to their more conservative nature. Trust me, they don't like non east Asians more than Western countries don't like non whites.
>>
>>127974847
Please tell me where those are. Because I live in here and never saw such a thing.

Black legend still lives huh?
>>
File: Tragedy of the Hapa.jpg (99KB, 900x301px) Image search: [Google]
Tragedy of the Hapa.jpg
99KB, 900x301px
>>127976882
Yeah, that's why Asians try so hard to be white. They are all literally Uncle Toms but only more pathetic.
>>
>>127976882
Anglos are the most racist Europeans I've met. Romance language countries were a close second. Nordics and Germanic people were much friendlier. I have no idea why that is, but that trend seems to carry into the States as well
>>
>>127976720
Outskirts of Pest. They are very segregated and hidden
>>
There are a hell of a lot more of them than there are us

They could drown us out, destroy our genetics forever, and become majorities in our countries without even trying
>>
>>127974476
still do, but we don't have the economic growth of before
>>
Keep on thinking chinks are bro tier. You'll soon understand why they're called the Jews of Asia.
>>
>>127972783

CHINESE ARE WONDERFUL IN SMALL-MEDIUM NUMBERS

GREAT MINORITY COMMUNITY TO HAVE, ADDS CULTURE AND CUISINE TO ANY NATION

TOO MANY CHINESE, LIKE ANY IMMIGRANT GROUP IS BAD THO
>>
>>127977204
And that's why I hate them!!! Believe me- I'm not racist in the least, but these people are like a swarm of LOCUSTS ruining the fertility of our nations and culture!!! There are just TOO MANY OF THEM!!!!!
>>
>>127976422
>Check mate.
Too late for that...We were "check mate" ages ago. Probably even before ww2...We lost our best men in ww1. We're governed by people who hate indigenous Europeans. Who loath French culture and identity.
>>
>>127977260
is it still "buying a not so expensive house gets a citizenship" this kind of deal? your government is truly desperate.
>>
>>127977260
The amount of gold Spain got from Pizzaro actually had influence on the economy centuries later, since they just used the gold from their colonies to finance themselves instead of building up their lacking economy.
>>
>>127973889
Its only bad when they do things like let their kids piss in foodcourts. Other than that its a toss of a coin, I've met a really nice guy from china that speaks to me in both English and chinese, buying food and helping me return plates etc, then there's this other asshat that threatened to beat me up then the next day I saw him on an online forum for fucking up his uniform then walking around in public. That asshat was also real abusive to his gf like throwing her phone and shouting at her in school.
>>
>>127977447
I guess its a coin toss with most people.
>>
>>127977040
It's true that Asian countries aren't accepting of minorities like Western countries. Asians seem to want to isolate, rather than denigrate them. That's why 2nd gen minorities in Asian countries aren't blowing themselves up. I think the toxic nature of Western media/culture is pushing vulnerable kids into violent and destructive ends.
>>
>>127972783
Ching Chang Chong Long

You thought Musrum were bigger enimy. You think wrong. Austrara/Canada/NZ China man land now.
>>
>>127977431
Because the population was going from 40M people to 30M. UN proposed Spain accept Latin American inmigrants to stop that decline. Then, the crisis happened and all of them want to go back
>>
File: 1495995711991.jpg (62KB, 561x492px) Image search: [Google]
1495995711991.jpg
62KB, 561x492px
>>127977527
I suppose so, its a bit hard to pin being a dick on a race of people (although some races and religions have noticeably more dicks)
>>
>>127977439
This argument isn't valid anymore. All that gold went to Russia. Thank you, Second Republic.w
>>
>>127977626
True that.
>>
>>127973721
Based.
>>
Chinese people = 8/10
white Romanian = 8/10
southern cone of SA = 7/10 (argies,Chileans uruguayans)
Negros = 5/10
the rest fo south america = 4/10
moroccans = 4/10
Romanian gypsies = 3/10
Spanish gypsies = 0/10
>>
>>127977808
Chileans are cunts, though. Also Spanish gypsies are better than Romanian gypsies as they don't steal wallets.
>>
>>127977531
>Asians seem to want to isolate, rather than denigrate them
who says this two can't co-exit. They are masters of silent disapproving. Of course, it's more polite and civilised in terms of rejection.
>toxic nature of Western media
US (or to some extend: Anglo) media. Fixed it for you.
>>
>>127972783
Filipinos are mixed Spanish and Chinese. They speak Spanish, Chinese and Arabic.
>>
>>127977942
Im quite sure they're not chinese though, there are pacific islands there that were taken over by spaniards back then.

Also I dont think they speak arabic.
T. Too many pinoy friends
>>
>>127972783
In quebec they're still well intergrated, not all of them but many as. On the other side, niggers and mudshit fight for progressive and equality agenda, and for many of them, they're first roots of their family to be there. Very frustating and unpleasent to see africans be more in term of numbers while they're so unskilled to improve under our society.
>>
>>127977439
Disgraceful rulers we had.

They never tried to improve the land or economy. When the gold came the nobility just went bigger and bigger and all the money went to wars we had nothing to do.

It's a disgrace, but gotta admit Franco was one our best rulers, at least the country was stable and could make some plans for the future. When Franco left Spain were the 8th biggest economy in the world (we could do even better, but we've been closed to the world way too many years).

This place could be a paradise if we had more jobs.

>>127977431
Did they give the nationality? I think it was just the resident card. You gotta spend 10 years in Spain to get the nationality (if you re not from the ex-colonies).
>>
>>127977808
>He fell for the white Romainian meme....
>>
>>127977584
Is the crisis still going on? There are some Spanish posters in /int/ claimed the crisis is over and Spain is on track to become better than Italian economy now.
>>
>>127972783
I've seen a Chinese man speak fluent loo
>>
>>127977273
>t. chang zendong
>>
>>127978080
>Did they give the nationality?
you are probably right. It's only permanent resident card I think. Still, it's very close to full nationality if you asked me.
>>
>>127977447
ok, nerd
>>
File: tfwtosmart.jpg (133KB, 689x797px) Image search: [Google]
tfwtosmart.jpg
133KB, 689x797px
>>127978227
:(
B-but im cool too
>>
File: rip.jpg (806KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
806KB, 1024x768px
There's a ton here. Some are cool some are pieces of shit who try to overcharge and rip you off.
>>
>>127977808
White south americans are cool too. Lot of venezolans, colombian and brazilian cool fellows here.

>>127977942
Only like 5% of them speak Spanish, and it's not even Spanish, its a thing called chabacano.
>>
>>127978090
they're idiots
>>
>>127978090
It did but very recently. We are starting to rebuild this country from that low blow. Currently urbanizing a ton of land and companies are returning. The thing is, this process would be much quicker if the government made a more free market. Becoming an entrepeneur here is hell.
>>
>>127972783
There's a Chinese restaurant on the corner which serves as a drug Distribution center for the local niggers

The owner loves yelling and drinking too
>>
>>127978087
i like romania man, sadly you guys were fucked by communism,

fun fact :my best friend is Romanian and he is really white,
>>
>>127978214
It's still pretty messed up.

I think that we will need a decade at least to come to the levels we were before the crisis, back to 2006/7.

Low paid jobs, economy way too focused in tourism (thanks to Germany and UE, we gave up more than 60/70% of the industry), incopetent rulers.

Pretty fucked situation, sadly. Thanks god it's cheap to live in here.
>>
>>127972783
My impression is exactly the opposite. Chinese are among the least integrated immigrant groups and you have chinks that have been living here for more than 20 years and still can't speak spanish.
Their kids that are born here befriend other immigrants rather than natives.
>>
>>127978377
why are the Romanic European countries (France, Italy, Spain...etc) so prone to the bureaucratic socialist style of governing compared to the Germanic counterparts?
>>
>>127978377
The recovery is only saw in macroeconomics. In the real life, things still fucked. Trying to get your first job without experience here is fucked if you don't have connections.
>>
>>127978751
*Seen
>>
>>127978341
>White south americans are cool too. Lot of venezolans, colombian and brazilian cool fellows here.
i don't think so...they import reggaeton , bands, prostitution
>>
>>127978350
No, it's true
>>
>>127978751
A lot of people in my family have found a job and I see more movement in the streets
>>
>>127978694
France and Italy are EU puppets. Romania suffered too much because of the Soviet Union. Spain and Portugal had both dictatorships which ended in 1974-1975. In Portugal's case, a leftist coup happened while the pendulum in Spain is swinging left.
>>
>>127978945
WHITE south americans i said. Those use to come to study and settle escaping from those hellholes. Know a Venezolan seƱora that is the most based woman I've seen.

Not the Dominican, Equatorian, Bolivian scum.
>>
>>127974273
>>127974602
>>127974602
>tfw I live in borgerhout
>80% moroccan
kill me please
>>
>>127979142
t. venezuelan detected.
it is full of latin bands from Colombia,Venezuela etc and cheap prostitutes of course
>>
File: 1470412644748.png (104KB, 243x297px) Image search: [Google]
1470412644748.png
104KB, 243x297px
>>127977447
>school uniform
>>
>>127979091
Spain is such weird case for me. It supposed to be a great regional power just like other former colonial empires (UK, France) but I rarely heard about it in Asia or see it on the headlines associated with EU decisions/policies making. I saw more about Mexico on news for instance.
>>
>>127978694
That's only true for anglos tho. Germany and scandinavian countries have higher taxes, regulations, public sector...
>>
>>127974483
sir, there must be a dick you are interested in licking.
>>
>>127979495
Because Spain never industrialized completely until the 60s. Also Feudalism was still a thing here until 1931. Basically we were the most backward country in Europe.
>>
>>127979260
Gonna move soon?
>>
>>127975588
yep. the ones I see are usually pleasant and hard working.
I don't know in which generation the Hue kicks in, but I hope they never watch the slutifying novelas.
>>
>>127972783
Second generation Taiwanese are mostly well integrated, and the continental Chinese are a hit and miss.
>>
>>127977204
Chinknada is an interesting concept tho.
>>
>>127979494
Secondary school, 6 years ago for me.
Its only secondary where you meet all the foreigners anyway most of them disappear after sec sch
>>
File: tmp_11107149568686485879375349.png (460KB, 1100x625px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11107149568686485879375349.png
460KB, 1100x625px
>>127980061
I have a friend whose father is canadian and mother is chinese.

FARM THE RICE
PAY THE PRICE
COMING TO YOU CANADA 2050 EVERYONE FIGHTS OVER HOW CHINESE THEY ARE
>>
Countries are so cucked. In that aspect I love living on an island. Even gringos keep out cause spanish is too hard for them.
>>
>>127980061
that's how native americans arrived to America in the first place, came from Asia through Russia and the Bering strait and spread along the continent.
>>
File: F0000051_copy_low_res.jpg (195KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
F0000051_copy_low_res.jpg
195KB, 1000x750px
>>127974602
>>>127974273
>Moroccans are absolute cancer.
>The funny tging in this country is you would see all kinds of immigrants working everywhere. South Americans are in evey bar or restarant working as waiters, Eastern Europeans work in construction usually and even nogs do things even if they are illegal like selling shit to tourists in the streets. But I've never seen a Moroccan working in anything but kebab "restaurants" and some ethnic stores.

This.

Mohammedans are the worst for any work that doesn't involve loitering a lot.
>>
>>127977447
why don't you just cuck the mainlander and get his gf?
hahaha what a beta nerd, SG is a doomed nation.
>>
Chinese best immigrant.

They're good people, not like the nigs or muds.
I'm a teacher, their kids are the best students and actually seem interested in getting an education.

I say let more of them in, just keep out all the rest that have been arriving.

Also, deport anyone who is gypsy.
>>
File: PicsArt_06-01-08.07.30.jpg (97KB, 1280x788px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_06-01-08.07.30.jpg
97KB, 1280x788px
>>127983185
It will be if you KEEP BURNING TREES WIDODON'T

I didn't like her looks or the fact that my Chinese is shit anyway
>>
File: moroccan_low_class_diaspora.png (16KB, 491x111px) Image search: [Google]
moroccan_low_class_diaspora.png
16KB, 491x111px
>>127973721
this.
>>127974071
pic related
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.